Availibility and Rates
To see the availibility online, click here
Une mise à jour automatique du calendrier est disponible une heure après chaque nouvelle réservation. Si vous
To book this chalet, do it here.
They are based on supply and demand and seasons.
- Taxes are included in the rates
- $ 80 plus taxes, cleaning fee applies
- A minimum of 2 nights is required to reserve this accommodation
- This accommodation sleeps a maximum of 6 people
- Prices shown are for 4 people, for one additional person, $ 10 per day, per person
- This accommodation is not available for rent during the winter season
Season – Summer
May 1 to October 31
Weekend rate: $ 320
7-night rate: $ 970
High season – Summer
Construction and National Day
Price per night: $ 180
7-night rate: $ 1260
Season – Winter
December 15 to April 30
This condo is not available in short term rental
Group rate – sports activities and training team
November 1 to December 15 – May 1 to May 30
$ 237.55, per night, taxes included, plus cleaning fees (4 people).
From December 15 to April 20, season and high season winter rates may apply.
New prevention measures
We would like to reassure our customers that in connection with the Coronavirus, we are taking the necessary measures to disinfect all our chalets. We are also tightening up our housekeeping protocols by getting into the habit of disinfecting door handles, refrigerators and other surfaces that may have been in contact with bacteria, here are a few examples:
- door handles
- remote controls
- crockery and cutlery
- chalet keys
- disinfect all bedding in the laundry room, as we always have.
If necessary, a minimum period of 48 hours between two rentals will be ensured for proper cleaning as well as rigorous follow-up with customers who have left. We want to know if our staff or our future customers are at risk since your health is important to us.
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 laundry room
- 1 fully equipped kitchen
- 1 dining room and living room open area
- 1 living room with TV (working via internet)
- 1 double sofa bed for 2 persons
- 1 fireplace (winter only)
- 1 rear exit
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 1 bedroom with bunk beds (double and single)
- 1 work desk
- Fully equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, utensils, matching glasses, 1 electric fondue stove, Nespresso coffee makers (cup not provided) and condiments provided).
- Cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay (Dish Soap, All Purpose Cleaner and Hand Soap)
- Sanitary paper provided for the beginning of the stay
- Bedding / towels provided
- Washer, dryer
- Internet WI-FI
Products not provided during the stay
- Washer / dryer, soap not provided
- Soap or tablets for dishwasher not supplied
- Cup, cofee or filters, not provided
- BBQ, not provided
- Outdoor fireplace, not provided
- At the foot of the ski slopes (ski-ski out)
- A few steps of : Le Sentier des Vallons, Mont- Édouard
- 2 minutes from the municipal swimming pool
- 2 minutes from the recreation center of Mont-Édouard
- 2 minutes from the Edouard-les-bains SPA
- 10 minutes from the historic village of Anse Saint-Jean
- 10 minutes from the Saguenay Fjord
- 10 minutes from the equestrian center
- 35 minutes from the Nouvelle France site
- 50% of the cost of the rental is required when booking
- 50% of the balance of the reservation is payable thirty days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- A breakage and damage deposit of $ 500 is required 30 days prio to arrival
- To book this cottage, contact one of our specialists here
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the rental agency.
If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If the cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all sums collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be returned.
Temporary policy in the event of force majeure and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In the current situation, we have relaxed our usual cancellation policies to give you as much flexibility as possible with your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay up to your expectations! When canceling a reservation, travelers have various cancellation and refund options and the agency reserves the right to analyze each of the reservations on a case-by-case basis, at the time the cancellation is made and more. government recommendations.
If you are eligible, we will issue a full refund or issue a travel credit including all service charges for covered cancellations. To be able to cancel under this policy, you will have to attest to the facts or provide documents justifying that your request is eligible for a case of force majeure. Cancellations are processed based on force majeure coverage in effect at the time of the request, and reservations already canceled will not be reassessed.
When a reservation has already started (the arrival date has passed), this case of force majeure does not apply.
Circumstances requiring supporting documents
Death of a traveler, additional traveler, close relative or caregiver. You will need to provide one of the following documents:
- Death certificate
- The obituary
- The obituary naming the deceased
- A police report
A serious and unexpected illness or injury affecting a person in the traveling party. You will need to provide a medical certificate confirming that this person is unable to travel due to serious injury or unexpected illness. The medical certificate must be provided no later than 14 days after cancellation and dated after booking. At this time, any pre-existing conditions known to the user at the time of booking are not covered by our Force Majeure Policy.
Official civic obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances or military deployment. You will need to provide a copy of the official notice with the name of the person fulfilling the obligation, dated after the day the reservation was made.
A transportation disruption that makes it impossible to get to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations, with no other mode of transportation available. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes or severe storms. You will need to provide a road closure notice or an airline-issued document confirming the cancellation of your flight. You will also need to provide a supporting document proving the impossibility of reaching your destination.
Train, bus or ferry cancellations without another alternative route on the same day. You will need to provide documentation clearly demonstrating that the carrier was not providing service that day, such as a screenshot of the company’s website or a link to a company statement.
Circumstances requiring special consideration
No documentation is required in these circumstances, but our team of specialists review each case to confirm that you are directly affected.
Natural disasters, terrorist activities and civil or political disturbances which prevent a traveler from reaching or leaving a destination, or which make it unsafe to receive travelers.
An epidemic or disease that suddenly affects an area or affects a whole group of people. This excludes existing diseases associated with a region, such as malaria in Thailand or dengue in Hawaii. Changes in our policy following the onset of an epidemic, and changes in the scope of this policy, are decided based on announcements from the World Health Organization and the local authorities concerned.
Travel restrictions imposed by a government, civilian legislative body or the military that restrict travel to or from the accommodation or location of the experience.
Interruptions to essential public services affecting the location of the accommodation or the location of the experience.
Changes in visa or passport conditions making it impossible to reach the travel destination. This excludes the loss or expiration of travel documents.
The next step
If the following conditions apply to your situation, first contact one of our professionals. If your reservation meets the criteria for force majeure, it will be eligible for cancellation without penalty. If you are a traveler, you will receive a full refund.
Official site of the Government of Quebec
Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance
Self-care guide, to protect your health and the health of others
We are very happy to welcome you and your pet to our establishment. In order to ensure a safe and memorable stay for all of our guests, please review the information below.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash outside the establishment, and must not be left unattended.
- They must not accompany you to restaurants and leisure areas, with the exception of guide dogs;
- It is forbidden to let your animal do its business on the balcony or the terrace, preferably on the trails (you must collect its excrement);
- For the safety of your pet, please remain reachable on your cell phone at all times;
- A $ 50 deeper cleaning fee will be added to your departure to avoid any possible allergy for our next guest (you must mention this when booking otherwise these fees will be charged to your security deposit upon departure);
In order to make your pet’s stay even more comfortable, we are happy to provide them with the following items (you will find them in one of the cabinets on the top of the fridge):
- 2 bowls
We kindly ask you to leave these items back at the chalet before your departure for other animal lovers who will need them! We will take care of replacing them ourselves if necessary!
It will be your responsibility to bring any other items necessary for his stay, if he has specific needs, you are also responsible for providing them.
Arrival is after 16 hours and departure before 11 hours. To change your time of arrival or departure, you must contact the agency at least 2 days before arrival, we will do our best to assist you. A $ 50 fee is applicable for early or late arrival.
Instructions to follow for a successful stay
So that we can prepare the place for the next visitors, we ask that you vacate the premises before 11 am on the day of your departure and that you comply with the following instructions during your stay:
- We don’t allow pets in most of our properties. If you wish to bring your pet, you must ask the manager beforehand. There are additional costs involved.
- Smoking is forbidden indoors.
- Please do not jump on the sofas or the beds.
- Noisy parties are forbidden after 11pm.
- We reserve the right to debit your credit card up to the security deposit amount (between 500$ and 1500$) for any breakage or damage to the property occurring during your stay.
When you leave, please take note of the following instructions:
- Close all the windows, switch off all lights and electrical appliances, place used bed sheets (not the duvet covers) in the bathroom or laundry room, place towels in the bathtub or shower.
- Adjust the thermostats to 18˚C and 5˚C during the summer.
- If you use firewood, please replace it in the box before your departure. To find out if wood is supplied or not, refer to the equipment section above or in the welcome book at the very end.
- Please wash and put away your dishes, empty the dishwasher, and sweep the floor.
- Please do not leave your garbage on the property. Place it in the containers provided at the nearby intersection or at the entry to the village when you leave.
- Please do not exceed the sleeping capacity in this establishment (unless previously arranged with the manager). Otherwise, fees of 10$-20$ per person per day will be deducted from your security deposit.
- It is forbidden to install on the premises, trailers or motor homes which have not been previously registered at the time of reservation unless a previous arrangement has been made: additional costs are required.
- If the instructions are not respected, fines to the amount of 100$ will be deducted from your security deposit.
Do you have any questions about your rental?
- To find out everything you wish to know about the equipment provided, snow-clearing, property upkeep, wifi code, welcome book, you will find all the information about your rental on this page, please read each section carefully.
- If you have any questions after your arrival, please email us at info@ monadressealouer.com, we’ll reply within an hour.
- In an emergency, after 8pm, you can reach a receptionist at 418-549-7111, or by email at info@ monadressealouer.com.
Rest assured that we’ll do everything we can to ensure you have a great stay in one of our experience lodgings.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Snow removal and site maintenance
It is possible that during your stay, a member of our team comes to clear the snow from the galleries or mow the grass, this is normal, we must maintain the premises for your comfort (we try to do it during your absence but in high season , it’s harder). During the winter season, salt and a shovel are at your disposal (container) outside in case of ice, if necessary.
Snow removal from private or main roads
The municipality takes care of the maintenance of the private or public roads of the chalets, not us. In the event of a snowfall or a storm, the snow plows have a lot of work to do since they have to maintain all the roads, in this case, it is impossible for all the roads to be cleared at the same time for all the tenants, usually it is done the same day depending on the amount of snowfall. We ask you to be vigilant and understanding in this regard, do not plan to move in these days if possible (if you can). We suggest that you leave the parking lot clear (your cars must be removed from the path to be cleared), the day before a storm or in the early morning, it is easier for them to work well! Thank you!
Temporary parking lots
For ski in-out chalets, you can use the parking reserved at the ski resort or the one at Édouard-le-Bains (spa) to park your cars. For those who have more than 2 cars and their chalet is 1 km or more from the ski resort, you can, in the event of a storm, use these parking lots leaving only one car at the chalet for snow removal.
Welcome to the chalet 31
Whether you are coming for the first time or are a frequent visitor, we will always be committed to providing you with the best service in a comfortable and personalized atmosphere.
We are at your entire disposal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. On the following pages you will find complete information on the use of the premises.
We hope you find them useful during your stay.
If you need additional information or help planning your trip, get in touch with us!
- In order to respect the preparation of the residences for other visitors, we ask you to leave the chalet before 11 a.m.
- The chalet is located at 31, rue de Génolhac, Anse Saint-Jean Québec, GOV 1JO. On your arrival, use the parking lot provided for visitors, it and located just on entering the street, in the center, number 31 is identified, you have two parking lots available. It is strictly forbidden to park in front of the condo. A penalty of $ 25 may be possible for non-compliance with condo regulations. Link google map : https://goo.gl/maps/DJyfaWTgpVX8uTRn7
- You will find the key in the box on the handle of the main entrance. Be sure to return the key to the same place when you leave. You must open the box (instructions are inside) and enter the entry code that was disclosed to you in the confirmation of your reservation sent by email. It is very important to have this code in hand as soon as you arrive because it may not be possible to assist you immediately with the code at the time of your arrival, it is an autonomous arrival, it is important to have the code on paper or memorize it before your arrival.
- Animals are admitted.
- Smoking is prohibited indoors.
- We ask that you be respectful of the neighborhood’s quiet neighborhood and that there are other vacationers and permanent residents in the area. Keep your voices low before 7 a.m. after 11 p.m., especially if you’re outside. For non-compliance with its instructions, almonds of up to $ 50 will be withheld from the security deposit.
- It is forbidden to leave your garbage in the bins outside the chalet, when you leave, please leave your garbage at the intersection of Chemin de Vébron, on your left, 2 large containers are provided for this purpose. For non-compliance with its instructions, almonds of up to $ 50 will be withheld from the security deposit.
- To reach the SPA Nordique Édouard les Bains, you leave the house and go to the left, the next street going up to the left will take you to the SPA (up the hill). Access to the ski center is by exiting on the left through the back door, you join the slopes directly!
- For opening hours and hours of the spa, please consult the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/piededouard/
- By renting a chalet from My address for rent, you are entitled to a 50% discount on day, week and weekend baths! Please come to reception, mentioning that you are from My rental address.
For travelers who have booked with the Airbnb platform and have received a confirmation by Airbnb, to learn more about the entry code, you should see the Resources for travelers section in the arrival instructions. Note that on the day of your arrival, Airbnb sends a message regarding the instructions for arrival, the keypad code or the code to open the secure box will be sent to you!
Use of equipment
- It is possible to connect a computer via the HDMI wire of the television to listen to your films. To use the Wii, change the source of the TV using the remote. The games are in a drawer of the TV cabinet.
- For the electric fireplace, the remote control is on the mantel of the fireplace, do not forget to close it after use.
- We have a Nespresso machine, it is at your disposal but please provide the cups if necessary.
- If you want to operate the oven hood, please remove the foil from the wire mesh, otherwise the hood will not work, thank you!
- For the Internet, select the Déry Télécom network 8019040460 and the password is: gupa6898
- Close the television properly when you leave, Thank you!
Schedule of the Mont-Édouard recreation center
- Ski and summer season and activities, see our Facebook page
- Please note that the municipal swimming pool is open to the public from July 3, opening hours are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Sunday until August 29 with lifeguard service. This chalet is within walking distance of the municipal swimming pool of Mont-Édouard, here is the link for info: http://tourisme.lanse-saint-jean.ca/p Piscine-municipale-du-mont-edouard/
- The cost is $ 4 for an adult and $ 3 for children aged 7 to 14. The hat is compulsory. The swimming pool is on your arrival at the foot of the mountain on your right. A large parking lot is available on the left.
*** To see if there are open or closed slopes and the ski slope map, here is the link (recommended);
Information and suggestions for activities near the site
- Fjord by Kayak, 18 minutes
- Mont-Édouard ski resort, in-out ski, on the slopes
- Sailing on the Saguenay Fjord (Mercator sail), 18 minutes
- Between dogs and wolves (dog sledding), 10 minutes
- Fjord and whale watching cruise, 18 minutes
- Fjord by kayak, 18 minutes
- Village of L’Anse-Saint-Jean and Fjord, 18 minutes
- Édouard-les-Bains, 5 minutes walk
- Zec de l’Anse, 8 minutes
- Plateaux Equestrian Center, 16 minutes
- Nautical Club, 18 minutes
- Chicoutimi port area, 1h 00
- The Site of New France, 39 minutes
- Fishing, La Baie, 45 minutes
- Emergency: 911
- Ambulance: 911
- Fire department: 911
- Sûreté du Québec: 418-310-4141
- Poison Center: 1-800-463-5060
- Electricity (live wire dropped): 1-800-790-2424
- Environment and Wildlife: 418-678-3567
- SPA Édouard-les-Bains: 418-272-3232
- Mont-Édouard ski resort: 418-272-2927
- City of Saguenay: 418-698-3000
- Sail Mercator: 1-888-674-9309
- Between dog and wolf (dog sled): 418-272-2292
- Fjord Snowmobile Club: 418-272-2292
- Fjord by kayak: 1-866-725-2925
- Fjord National Park: 418-272-1556
- Fjord Museum: 418-697-5077
- Fjord maritime shuttle: 418-543-7630
- Plateaux Equestrian Center: 418-272-3231
- Bistro de l’Anse: 418-272-4222
- La Pulperie: 418-698-3100
- The Air Defense Museum: 418-677-7159
- Chicoutimi port area: 418-698-3025
- Museum of the Little White House: 418-718-7915
- Organisaction (whale watching): 418-579-8763
- CEPAQ (outdoors and parks): 1 800 665 6527
- Saguenay Adventure Packages: 418-549-8763
- Hunting and fishing association: 418-272-2224
**** For more information on activities to do in summer and winter, consult our website at www.monadressealouer.com in destination, in the menu at the top left, in Anse Saint0-jean and at the bottom completely in tourist attractions.
Property number 298870
An interim classification certificate for the tourist residence category was issued by the Corporation de l’industrie touristique du Québec, providing the client with a reliable portrait of the property to be leased while helping to improve the quality of the accommodation offer . The classification of tourist residences is identified by pictograms ranging from 1 to 5 stars. This classification is in progress.