Rates and availability
Only August 28 to September 4 left! (6 nights minimum)
To see the availability calendar for this chalet or condo, click on the following link
To reserve this chalet, do it here
They are established according to supply and demand and they vary according to the seasons and the number of nights.
- Lodging tax (3.5%), cleanning fee and FICAV ($3.50 per $1000) are not included in the rates
- 2 nights minimum in low season
- 6 night minimum in high season
- Rates are for 6 people, more than 6 people, allow an additional charge of $ 20 per day per person. 8 person maximum.
- Prices vary according to the number of nights
- Advantageous rate for 6 nights and more
Low season – 2 nights anytime
September 25 to June 15
- Weekend rate: $ 550
- Weekly rate: $ 1530 (6 n1ghts)
Additional rate of $20 per day, per person for more than 6 people
June 19 to September 25 – 6 nights minimum
- Weekly rate: $ 1950 (6 nights)
*stays start on Sunday and end the following Saturday
Additional rate of $20 per day, per person for more than 6 people
Christmas and Spring Break – 3 nights minimum
- Weekly rate: $ 2070 (6 nights)
- Price per night: $ 345
Additional rate of $20 per day, per person for more than 6 people
New prevention measures
We would like to reassure our customers that in connection with the Coronavirus, we are taking the necessary measures to disinfect all our chalets. We are also tightening up our housekeeping protocols by getting into the habit of disinfecting door handles, refrigerators and other surfaces that may have been in contact with bacteria, here are a few examples:
- door handles
- remote controls
- crockery and cutlery
- chalet keys
- disinfect all bedding in the laundry room, as we always have.
If necessary, a minimum period of 48 hours between two rentals will be ensured for proper cleaning as well as rigorous follow-up with customers who have left. We want to know if our staff or our future customers are at risk since your health is important to us.
LEVEL 1 (one level)
- 1 open concept living room with 4-seater L-shaped sofa
- 1 walk-in closet with space for clothing and outdoor equipment
- 1-seater armchairs
- 1 gas fireplace
- 1 cable TV
- 1 sound system
- 1 well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- 1 open concept dining room 8 places
- 1 counter island 6 feet with 4 counter benches
- 2 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 queen size bed and connecting door
- 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds (bunk)
- 1 bathroom with Italian shower and freestanding bath (heated floors)
Equipment provided and not provided during the stay
Provided during the stay
- Fully equipped kitchen (cookware, crockery, utensils, assorted glasses, 1 electric fondue stove, filter coffee makers)
- Bass cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay (all-purpose cleaner, dish soap and hand soap)
- Sanitary paper provided for the start of the stay
- Bedding / towels provided
- Internet WI-FI
- Air conditioning
- Central sweeper
- Indoor gas fireplace
- Outdoor fire area with 4 chairs
- 2 Kayaks
- 1 pedal boat
- Private beach
- Outdoor chairs (8)
Not provided during the stay
- Washer / dryer, soap not provided
- Dishwasher soap or tablets, not provided
- Wood for outdoor fireplace, not provided
- Coffee and filters, not provided
- Life jackets, not provided during the stay
- On quad and snowmobile trails
- Two kilometers from Camp-d’Accueil
- 30 minutes from Grands-Jardins national park
- 30 minutes from Port-Alfred golf club
- 30 minutes from the Chicoutimi golf club
- 30 minutes from downtown La Baie
- 30 minutes from the Saguenay Fjord
- 35 minutes from Mont-Bélu (ski)
- 40 minutes from Bagotville bass (air show)
- 50 minutes from old Chicoutimi, downtown
- 50% of the cost of the rental is required when booking
- 50% of the balance of the reservation is payable thirty days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- A breakage and damage deposit of $ 800 is required 30 days prio to arrival
- To book this cottage, contact one of our specialists here
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the rental agency.
If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If the cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all sums collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be returned.
Temporary policy in the event of force majeure and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In the current situation, we have relaxed our usual cancellation policies to give you as much flexibility as possible with your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay up to your expectations! When canceling a reservation, travelers have various cancellation and refund options and the agency reserves the right to analyze each of the reservations on a case-by-case basis, at the time the cancellation is made and more. government recommendations.
If you are eligible, we will issue a full refund or issue a travel credit including all service charges for covered cancellations. To be able to cancel under this policy, you will have to attest to the facts or provide documents justifying that your request is eligible for a case of force majeure. Cancellations are processed based on force majeure coverage in effect at the time of the request, and reservations already canceled will not be reassessed.
When a reservation has already started (the arrival date has passed), this case of force majeure does not apply.
Circumstances requiring supporting documents
Death of a traveler, additional traveler, close relative or caregiver. You will need to provide one of the following documents:
- Death certificate
- The obituary
- The obituary naming the deceased
- A police report
A serious and unexpected illness or injury affecting a person in the traveling party. You will need to provide a medical certificate confirming that this person is unable to travel due to serious injury or unexpected illness. The medical certificate must be provided no later than 14 days after cancellation and dated after booking. At this time, any pre-existing conditions known to the user at the time of booking are not covered by our Force Majeure Policy.
Official civic obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances or military deployment. You will need to provide a copy of the official notice with the name of the person fulfilling the obligation, dated after the day the reservation was made.
A transportation disruption that makes it impossible to get to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations, with no other mode of transportation available. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes or severe storms. You will need to provide a road closure notice or an airline-issued document confirming the cancellation of your flight. You will also need to provide a supporting document proving the impossibility of reaching your destination.
Train, bus or ferry cancellations without another alternative route on the same day. You will need to provide documentation clearly demonstrating that the carrier was not providing service that day, such as a screenshot of the company’s website or a link to a company statement.
Circumstances requiring special consideration
No documentation is required in these circumstances, but our team of specialists review each case to confirm that you are directly affected.
Natural disasters, terrorist activities and civil or political disturbances which prevent a traveler from reaching or leaving a destination, or which make it unsafe to receive travelers.
An epidemic or disease that suddenly affects an area or affects a whole group of people. This excludes existing diseases associated with a region, such as malaria in Thailand or dengue in Hawaii. Changes in our policy following the onset of an epidemic, and changes in the scope of this policy, are decided based on announcements from the World Health Organization and the local authorities concerned.
Travel restrictions imposed by a government, civilian legislative body or the military that restrict travel to or from the accommodation or location of the experience.
Interruptions to essential public services affecting the location of the accommodation or the location of the experience.
Changes in visa or passport conditions making it impossible to reach the travel destination. This excludes the loss or expiration of travel documents.
The next step
If the following conditions apply to your situation, first contact one of our professionals. If your reservation meets the criteria for force majeure, it will be eligible for cancellation without penalty. If you are a traveler, you will receive a full refund.
Official site of the Government of Quebec
Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance
Self-care guide, to protect your health and the health of others
We are very happy to welcome you and your pet to our establishment. In order to ensure a safe and memorable stay for all of our guests, please review the information below.
Your pet must weigh 15 pounds and less and hypoallergenic (does not lose hair), if he does not respect these conditions, we cannot accept him in this accommodation;
Your pet must be kept on a leash outside the establishment, and must not be left unattended.
They must not accompany you to restaurants and recreational areas, with the exception of guide dogs;
It is forbidden to let your animal do its business on the balcony or the terrace, preferably on the trails (you must collect its excrement);
For the safety of your animal, please remain reachable on your cell phone at all times;
A fee of $ 50 plus taxes, more in-depth cleaning will be added at your departure to avoid any possible allergy for our next guest (you must mention this when booking otherwise these fees will be charged to your security deposit when you check-in. departure);
To make your pet’s stay even more comfortable, we are happy to provide them with the following items (you will find them in the walk-in closet at the entrance):
- 2 bowls
These items are available as needed in the hall closet. We kindly ask you to leave these items at the chalet before your departure for other animal lovers who will need them! We will take care of replacing them ourselves if necessary!
It will be your responsibility to bring any other items necessary for his stay, if he has specific needs, you are also responsible for providing them.
- Arrival is after 6 p.m. and departure before 11 a.m
- To change your arrival or departure time, you must contact the agency at least 2 days before arrival, we will do our best to assist you
- Fees of $ 43.49 plus taxes are applicable for an early arrival or a late departure
Instructions for a successful vacation
So that we can prepare the place for the next visitors, we ask that you vacate the premises before 11 am on the day of your departure and that you comply with the following instructions during your stay:
- We don’t allow pets in most of our properties. If you wish to bring your pet, you must ask the manager beforehand. There are additional costs involved.
- Smoking is forbidden indoors.
- Please do not jump on the sofas or the beds.
- Noisy parties are forbidden after 11pm.
- We reserve the right to debit your credit card up to the security deposit amount (between 500$ and 1500$) for any breakage or damage to the property occurring during your stay.
When you leave, please take note of the following instructions:
- Close all the windows, switch off all lights and electrical appliances, place used bed sheets (not the duvet covers) in the bathroom or laundry room, place towels in the bathtub or shower.
- Adjust the thermostats to 18˚C and 5˚C during the summer.
- If you use firewood, please replace it in the box before your departure. To find out if wood is supplied or not, refer to the equipment section above or in the welcome book at the very end.
- Please wash and put away your dishes, empty the dishwasher, clean the barbecue grill (after you last used it) and sweep the floor.
- Please do not leave your garbage on the property. Place it in the containers provided at the nearby intersection or at the entry to the village when you leave.
- Please do not exceed the sleeping capacity in this establishment (unless previously arranged with the manager). Otherwise, fees of 10$-20$ per person per day will be deducted from your security deposit.
- It is forbidden to install on the premises, trailers or motor homes which have not been previously registered at the time of reservation unless a previous arrangement has been made: additional costs are required.
- If the instructions are not respected, fines to the amount of 100$ will be deducted from your security deposit.
Do you have any questions about your rental?
- To find out everything you wish to know about the equipment provided, snow-clearing, property upkeep, wifi code, welcome book, you will find all the information about your rental on this page, please read each section carefully.
- If you have any questions after your arrival, please email us at info@ monadressealouer.com, we’ll reply within an hour.
- In an emergency, after 8pm, you can reach a receptionist at 418-549-7111, or by email at info@ monadressealouer.com.
Rest assured that we’ll do everything we can to ensure you have a great stay in one of our experience lodgings.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Power outage Info
Is there a power outage in your area? You can find out how big an area is affected and when service will be restored.
Welcome to the Admiral
Whether you are coming for the first time or are a frequent visitor, we will always be committed to providing you with the best service in a comfortable and personalized atmosphere.
We are at your entire disposal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. On the following pages you will find complete information on the use of the premises.
We hope you will find them useful during your stay.
If you need additional information or help planning your trip, get in touch with us!
Address: 163, chemin du Camp d’Accueil, Ferland-et-Boilleau, Saguenay, G0V 1H0
Google map link: https://goo.gl/maps/v9vApKggDc5phABH6
To access the chalet, you must dial the code on the door.
For the internet network and the password, you will find the information inside the chalet.
In case of problem: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet: 30 GB are available per stay at the chalet, if you exceed 30 GB, the extra will be charged to you after your departure.
Network: Archer C50 (SSID: TP-LINK 2152-5G)
Pass Mont: 41345719
The entry code that was disclosed to you in the confirmation of your reservation sent by email. It is very important to have this code in hand as soon as you arrive because we may not be able to assist you immediately with the code at the time of your arrival, it is an autonomous arrival, it is important to have the code on paper or memorize it before your arrival.
For travelers who have booked with the Airbnb platform and have received a confirmation by Airbnb, to learn more about the entry code, you should see the Resources for travelers section in the arrival instructions. Note that on the day of your arrival, Airbnb sends a message regarding the instructions for arrival, the keypad code or the code to open the secure box will be sent to you!
We ask you to pay particular attention to the following points:
✓ Please respect the tranquility for the well-being of our neighbors;
✓ The chalet is non-smoking;
✓ Please respect the instructions on animals;
✓ For the tranquility of the neighborhood, fireworks are prohibited on the site and on the beach;
✓ Arrival at the chalet is at 4 p.m. and departure is at 11 a.m.
✓For air conditioning, please set the thermostat to 24 when you leave;
RESPECT: We ask that you be respectful of the quiet neighborhood of the Pointe district and the fact that there are other vacationers and permanent residents in the surrounding area. Keep your voices low before 7 a.m. after 11 p.m., especially if you’re outside.
NON-SMOKING: The chalet is non-smoking. Please, do not leave any cigarette ends on the grounds, parking lots, beaches, etc.
SECURITY: Make sure you keep the cabins locked while you are away. Even if we are in a safe neighborhood, we do not want unpleasant surprises.
CELLULAR RECEPTION: Cellular reception is partial on the site. However, the Wi-Fi connection is good so we advise you to use Wi-Fi calls.
ADDITIONAL TOWELS: In all cases we strongly recommend that you bring your own towels for the beach.
KITCHEN AND BBQ: We provide dish soap, toilet paper, tissue paper, salt, pepper and propane for the BBQ. We always keep a full tank of propane on site. S “V” P clean the BBQ after use.
BREAKAGE: If you find damaged / broken equipment or it happens during your stay, please notify us immediately.
BEACH: The chalet’s private beach overlooks Lake Ha! Ha! It is a private beach, so there is no lifeguard. Swimming is at your own risk. On the other hand, it is a pleasant swim, because the lake is very clean with a sandy bottom and a gradual entry. It’s ideal for children. Please bring your life jacket for your own safety.
KAYAKS: kayak and pedal boat are at your disposal, and we ask you to put them back where you found them after each use (put the kayak in the opposite direction so that it does not fill with water).
MARINAS, PUBLIC QUAYS AND LANDING: if you wish to be informed if you can bring your boat and do it on the lake, you can consult this useful link to find out if it is possible to navigate near the chalet, list of Marinas, docks public and landing stages at SLSJ
CAMP FIRE: There is a private fire pit for campfires. Before starting a fire, it is essential to check whether there is no ban on open fires: http://www.sopfeu.qc.ca/fr/. If the index is yellow or red, it is absolutely forbidden to light a fire on pain of expulsion.
WOOD FOR EXTERIOR FIRES: You must provide your own wood for exterior fires. Please buy some before you leave, as there is no place near the chalet where you can buy them.
DRINKING WATER: The water for the chalet is distributed by the municipal aqueduct network, therefore, very suitable for consumption!
HEATING: If you use the heating in the cabins, we ask you to reset the thermostats to 16 degrees before leaving. Wood-burning fireplaces are also very effective in heating cottages and removing humidity.
MAINTENANCE: Although we do our best not to disturb you, during your stay we may have to do some maintenance work such as cutting the grass, snow removal, etc.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE: Please leave the chalet and the land in the same condition as you found them on your arrival. We ask you to leave the chalet by 11 a.m.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: Since we’re sure you’re going to be exemplary guests 😉 there’s a good chance we won’t charge your credit card for compensation. However, if there are major breakages and you are responsible for them, my rental address may charge your credit card for the amount of the replacement of the broken item or additional cleaning caused by your actions.
NON-COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS: If these regulations are not respected, sanctions can be applied up to expulsion
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the chalet well equipped? The chalet has everything you need for a pleasant stay: bedding, blankets, pillows, crockery, cutlery, stoves and pots, dishwasher, kitchen accessories, HD TV, Wi-Fi, etc. The chalet has its outdoor fireplace, BBQ and chairs are at your disposal.
Can I bring my pet? yes and no (see restrictions in dog policy).
What are the arrival and departure times? Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
Is there a coffee maker in the chalet? The chalet has its coffee maker (filter), (and kettle). There is only the coffee to bring!
What do we do if there is a problem during our stay? If there is ever a problem in your chalet or on the site during your stay, let us know right away (email@example.com)! We are reachable at all times. Normally, we can find a solution quickly and it is better for us and for you that you let us know during your stay and not after!
Can I do laundry? Yes, there is a washer and dryer on site in the bathroom.
In what condition should we leave the chalet when we leave? The chalet must be left in the same condition as you took it. Leave the sheets in the bathroom on the floor near the washer and the towels in the shower. If possible, put away clean dishes from the dishwasher, clean the BBQ and sweep.
Where can we do our shopping? In Ferland-et-Boileau, about 5 minutes from the chalet, at the Inter marché, leaving the path on the left.
How many beds do the chalets have? 2 bedrooms with 1 queen bed, 1 bedroom with 2 queen beds and a bedroom with two single bunk beds.
Fire department: 911
Sûreté du Québec: 418-310-4141
Poison Center: 1-800-463-5060
Hydro-Quebec emergency: 1-800-790-2424
Municipality: 418 347-3592
Electricity (live wire dropped): 1-800-790-2424
Environment and Wildlife: 418-678-3567
Bay Golf Club: 418-697-5109
Saguenay Snowmobile Club: 418 548-3676
Mont-Bélu Ski Center: 419-697-5090
City of Saguenay: 418-698-3000
Fjord Cruise Pavilion: 418-698-3157
Zec Onatcheway: 418- 690-4140
Fjord Museum: 418-697-5077
Fjord en Kayak: 418-272-3024
Cruise lodge: 418-698-3157
La Pulperie: 418-698-3100
The Air Defense Museum: 418-677-7159
Chicoutimi Port Zone: 418-698-3025
Museum of the Little White House: 418-718-7915
Organization (whale watching, cruises): 418-579-8763
CEPAQ (outdoors and parks): 1 800 665 6527
Fishing Adventures Saguenay: 418-540-9570
Saguenay Adventure Packages (equipment rental): 418-579-8763
* For more information on activities to do in summer and winter, visit our website under the following tab: https://www.monadressealouer.com/attraits-touristiques-lac-saint-jean/ in destination.
Property number 304299
An interim classification certificate for the tourist residence category was issued by the Corporation de l’industrie touristique du Québec, providing the client with a reliable portrait of the property to be leased while helping to improve the quality of the accommodation offer . The classification of tourist residences is identified by pictograms ranging from 1 to 5 stars. This classification is in progress.