Availibility and rates
To check availabilities online, click here
An automatic calendar update is available one hour after each new reservation.
To book this cottage, do it here
They are based on supply and demand and seasons. .
- Taxes are included in the rates
- $ 80 housekeeping fee applies
- 2 nights minimum at all times
- Rates are for 4 people, additional charges of $ 10 per day per person are applicable
- 5 people maximum
- Season – Winter
December 01 to December 19 – January 6 to February 27 – March 9 to April 30
- Price per night December: $ 350
- Price per night January: $ 330
- Price per night February: $ 350
- Price per night March and April: $ 310
- Price for 7 nights: $ 2150
- High season Winter
December 20 to January 5
- Price per night: $ 400
- Price for 7 nights: $ 2400
February 28 to March 8
- Price per night: $ 400
- Price for 7 nights: $ 2400
- Season – Summer
May 1 to September 20
- Overnight Price: $ 165 – $ 185 (w-e)
- 3 nights: $ 465
- 5 nights: $ 750
- 7 nights: $ 1015
High season – Summer
July 21 to August 3 and June 22 to June 24
- Overnight Price: $ 205
September 21st to November 30th
- Overnight Price: $ 165 – $ 185 (w-e)
- 3 nights: $ 465
- 5 nights: $ 750
- 7 nights: $ 1015
Level 1 (with privite entrance)
- 1 hall with storage space for outdoor equipment
- 1 kitchen equipped with everything you need to cook
- 1 lunch counter with 6 seats
- 1 dining room open area table with 4 chairs
- 1 living room with a double sofa bed four seats and 3 chairs
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- 1 bedroom with double bed and single juxtaposed (+ 1 foldable bed if necessary)
- 1 bathromm with bath and shower
- 1 gas fireplace
- 1 patio with BBQ, table ans chairs
Equipment provided and not provided during the stay
Products provided during the stay
- Fully equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, utensils, matching glasses, wine glasses, filter coffee makers and 2 electric fondue pots).
- Low maintenance products provided for the duration of the stay (all-purpose cleaner and dish soap)
- Bedding / towels provided
- Hand soap provided
- Internet WI-FI
- Eletrical shelter
- Cable TV
Products not provided during the stay
- Paper towels, not supplied
- Washer / dryer, soap not provided
- Soap or tablets for dishwasher not supplied
- A few steps from the slopes ( ski In-Out)
- 2 minutes from the municipal swimmimg pool
- 2 minutes from the Mont-Édouard ski centre
- 2 minutes from the Édouard-les-bains Spa
- 10 minutes from the historic village of l’Anse Saint-Jean
- 10 minutes from the Saguenay Fjord
- 10 minutes from the equestrian centre
- 35 minutes from the Nouvelle France historic site
- 50% of the rental cost is required on reservation
- 50% of the total cost is payable 30 days preceding the start of the rental
- 100% of the total cost must be paid when the reservation is made less than 30 days before the start of the rental
- A security deposit of 500$ for damages is required 30 days prio to arrival
- To book this accommodation, contact one of our specialists here
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the rental agency.
If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If the cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all sums collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be returned.
Temporary policy in the event of force majeure and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In the current situation, we have relaxed our usual cancellation policies to give you as much flexibility as possible with your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay up to your expectations! When canceling a reservation, travelers have various cancellation and refund options and the agency reserves the right to analyze each reservation on a case-by-case basis, at the time the cancellation is made and more. government recommendations.
If you are eligible, we will issue a full refund or issue a travel credit including all service charges for covered cancellations. To be able to cancel under this policy, you will have to attest to the facts or provide documents justifying that your request is eligible for a case of force majeure. Cancellations are processed based on force majeure coverage in effect at the time of the request, and reservations already canceled will not be reassessed.
When a reservation has already started (the arrival date has passed), this case of force majeure does not apply.
Circumstances requiring supporting documents
Death of a traveler, additional traveler, close relative or caregiver. You will need to provide one of the following documents:
- Death certificate
- The obituary
- The obituary naming the deceased
- A police report
A serious and unexpected illness or injury affecting a person in the traveling party. You will need to provide a medical certificate confirming that this person is unable to travel due to serious injury or unexpected illness. The medical certificate must be provided no later than 14 days after cancellation and dated after booking. At this time, any pre-existing conditions known to the user at the time of booking are not covered by our Force Majeure Policy.
Official civic obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances or military deployment. You will need to provide a copy of the official notice with the name of the person fulfilling the obligation, dated after the day the reservation was made.
A transportation disruption that makes it impossible to get to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations, with no other mode of transportation available. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes or severe storms. You will need to provide a road closure notice or an airline-issued document confirming the cancellation of your flight. You will also need to provide a supporting document proving the impossibility of reaching your destination.
Train, bus or ferry cancellations without another alternative route on the same day. You will need to provide documentation clearly demonstrating that the carrier was not providing service that day, such as a screenshot of the company’s website or a link to a company statement.
Circumstances requiring special consideration
No documentation is required in these circumstances, but our team of specialists review each case to confirm that you are directly affected.
Natural disasters, terrorist activities and civil or political disturbances which prevent a traveler from reaching or leaving a destination, or which make it unsafe to receive travelers.
An epidemic or disease that suddenly affects an area or affects a whole group of people. This excludes existing diseases associated with a region, such as malaria in Thailand or dengue in Hawaii. Changes in our policy following the onset of an epidemic, and changes in the scope of this policy, are decided based on announcements from the World Health Organization and the local authorities concerned.
Travel restrictions imposed by a government, civilian legislative body or the military that restrict travel to or from the accommodation or location of the experience.
Interruptions to essential public services affecting the location of the accommodation or the location of the experience.
Changes in visa or passport conditions making it impossible to reach the travel destination. This excludes the loss or expiration of travel documents.
The next step
If the following conditions apply to your situation, first contact one of our professionals. If your reservation meets the criteria for force majeure, it will be eligible for cancellation without penalty. If you are a traveler, you will receive a full refund.
Official site of the Government of Quebec
Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance
Self-care guide, to protect your health and the health of others
We are very happy to welcome you and your pet to our establishment. In order to ensure a safe and memorable stay for all of our guests, please review the information below.
Your pet must be kept on a leash outside the establishment, and must not be left unattended.
They must not accompany you to restaurants and leisure areas, with the exception of guide dogs;
It is forbidden to let your animal do its business on the balcony or the terrace, preferably on the trails (you must collect its excrement);
For the safety of your pet, please remain reachable on your cell phone at all times;
A $ 50 deeper cleaning fee will be added to your departure to avoid any possible allergy for our next guest;
When booking, if you decide to bring your pet, a dog policy contract will be sent to you and you will need to sign it to confirm the booking. We take responsibility for your comfort, that of your pet and future guests.
To make your pet’s stay even more comfortable, we are happy to provide the following items:
- 2 bowls
It will be your responsibility to bring any other items necessary for his stay, if he has specific needs, you are also responsible for providing them.
Arrival is at 16 h and departure 11h in all our condos, houses and cottages. If you wish to arrive before 16h, please advise us two days prior to your arrival, we will do everything we can to accommodate you. A $ 50 fee is applicable for early or late arrival.
Establishment number 294503
A classification certificate for the tourist residence category has been issued by the Quebec Tourism Industry Corporation providing the client with a reliable portrait of the property to be rented while helping to improve the quality of the accommodation offer. This accommodation is on progress for classification.
Instructions to follow for a successful stay
- As we need time to prepare the residence for the next visitors, we ask you to leave the property before 11h00.
- Pets are not admitted unless previously arranged with the management.
- No smoking inside.
- It is forbidden to keep noise after 11pm. Failure to comply will incur a 50$ charge on your security deposit.
- Please close all windows, switch off all lights and electrical appliances before leaving.
- Before your departure, please place used sheets in the upstairs bathroom near the laundry room and place towels in the bath.
- Before leaving, please set thermostats to 18 during the winter and 5 during the summer.
- If you use firewood, please replace it in the wood container before leaving.
- Please wash the BBQ and your dishes before leaving.
- Please take out trash and articles for recycling and place them in the containers provided at the end of the road or at the entrance to the village. Failure to comply will incur a 50$ charge on your security deposit.
- Please leave the property clean and tidy otherwise 25$ will be deducted from your credit card.
- No more than the persons allowed may sleep in this property. Failure to comply will result in a charge of 10$ per person per day on your secure deposit.
- In an emergency, you can call one of our agents 24/7 at 418-549-7111or by email at email@example.com
Welcome to l’Estrien
Whether you are coming for the first time or are a frequent visitor, we will always be committed to providing you with the best service in a comfortable and personalized atmosphere.
We are at your entire disposal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. On the following pages you will find complete information on the use of the premises.
We hope you find them useful during your stay.
If you need additional information or help planning your trip, get in touch with us! !
- In order to respect the preparation of the residences for other visitors, we ask you to leave the chalet before 11 noon.
- Upon arrival (private parking next to the complex you will find an electronic keypad on the handle, the key to the Estrien (unit B) is in the master luck just next to the door. You have to open the box (instructions are inside) and enter the entry code that was disclosed to you in the confirmation of your reservation sent by email. It is very important to have this code in hand as soon as you arrive because it is We may not be able to assist you immediately with the code at the time of your arrival, this is an autonomous arrival, it is important to have the code on paper or to memorize it before your arrival.
- The parking lots are for 2 units, in winter we advise you to use the one just below.
- For the Internet, the network is: DéryTélécom and password: waxe724
- For chalet instructions, refer to the table when entering the Hall, just next to the door.
- For the fireplace and how to use it, here are the steps to follow in this video (click on the link)
- Animals are admitted.
- Smoking is prohibited indoors.
- A first aid kit is available in the kitchen under the sink.
- It is forbidden to leave your garbage outside the chalet, when you leave, please leave your garbage at the intersection of Chemin de Vébron, when leaving the path, on your left, 2 large containers are provided for this purpose . For non-compliance with its instructions, almonds of up to $ 50 will be withheld from the security deposit.
- We ask that you be respectful of the neighborhood’s quiet neighborhood and that there are other vacationers and permanent residents in the area. Keep your voices low before 7 a.m. after 11 p.m., especially if you’re outside. For non-compliance with its instructions, almonds of up to $ 50 will be withheld from the security deposit.
- For propane for the BBQ, you will find a spare cylinder in the cupboard in the hall at the back in the summer, please let us know if you use a spare cylinder so we can replace it.
- To reach the SPA Nordique Édouard les Bains, you leave the house and go to the left, the next street on the right (rue de la canourgue) will take you to the SPA, at the end of the street turn slightly to the right and go up, the spa is on your left.
- By renting a chalet from Mon Adresse for rent, you are entitled to a 50% discount on day baths! Please come to reception, mentioning that you are from My rental address.
- The ski slopes are accessible about 150 meters from the chalet, when leaving, turn right and climb the small hill.
For travelers who have booked with the Airbnb platform and have received a confirmation by Airbnb, to learn more about the entry code, you should see the Resources for travelers section in the arrival instructions. Note that on the day of your arrival, Airbnb sends a message regarding the instructions for arrival, the keypad code or the code to open the secure box will be sent to you!
- Hours of the Mont-Édouard recreation center
Ski season and summer, please consult the following internet link for information: https://www.facebook.com/MontEdouard/
Please note that the municipal swimming pool is open to the public from July 3, opening hours are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Sunday until August 29 with lifeguard service. This chalet is 1 kilometer from the municipal swimming pool of Mont-Édouard, here is the link for info: http://tourisme.lanse-saint-jean.ca/p Piscine-municipale-du-mont-edouard/
*** To see if there are open or closed slopes and the trail map, here is the link (recommended);
- Information and suggestions for activities near the site
Fjord by Kayak, 18 minutes
Mont-Édouard ski resort, a few steps away
Sailing on the Saguenay Fjord (Mercator sail), 18 minutes
Between dogs and wolves (dog sledding), 9 minutes
Fjord and whale watching cruise, 18 minutes
Fjord by kayak, 18 minutes
Village of L’Anse-Saint-Jean and Fjord, 18 minutes
Édouard-les-Bains, 2 minutes
Zec de l’Anse, 8 minutes
Equestrian center of the Plateaux, 15 minutes
Nautical Club, 18 minutes
Chicoutimi port area, 1h 00
The New France site, 40 minutes
Fishing, La Baie, 45 minutes
Fire department: 911
Sûreté du Québec: 418-310-4141
Poison Center: 1-800-463-5060
Electricity (live wire dropped): 1-800-790-2424
Environment and Wildlife: 418-678-3567
SPA Édouard-les-Bains: 418-272-3232
Mont-Édouard ski resort: 418-272-2927
City of Saguenay: 418-698-3000
Sail Mercator: 1-888-674-9309
Between dog and wolf (dog sled): 418-272-2292
Fjord Snowmobile Club: 418-272-2292
Fjord by kayak: 1-866-725-2925
Fjord National Park: 418-272-1556
Fjord Museum: 418-697-5077
Fjord maritime shuttle: 418-543-7630
Plateaux Equestrian Center: 418-272-3231
Bistro de l’Anse: 418-272-4222
La Pulperie: 418-698-3100
The Air Defense Museum: 418-677-7159
Chicoutimi port area: 418-698-3025
Museum of the Little White House: 418-718-7915
Organisaction (whale watching): 418-579-8763
CEPAQ (outdoors and parks): 1 800 665 6527
Saguenay Adventure Packages: 418-549-8763
Hunting and fishing association: 418-272-2224
**** For more information on activities to do in summer and winter, consult our website at www.monadressealouer.com in destination Anse Saint-Jean in tourist attractions at the bottom of the page.