Availibility and rates
To check availabilities online, click here
An automatic calendar update is available one hour after each new reservation.
To book this cottage, do it here
- They are based on supply and demand and seasons
- Taxes are included in the rates
- $ 150 housekeeping fee applies
- A minimum of 2 nights is required to reserve this accommodation
- Accommodation can accommodate up to 13 people, 26 people in total
- Prices shown are per chalet, for 12 persons
Price – Winter – 7 nights minimum during the holidays and Spring break
- Holiday price: $ 475
- Price 7 nights: $ 2800
December 01 to April 30
- Weekend price: $ 880
- Price for 7 nights: $ 2,500
Price – Summer – 3 nights minimum construction period
May 01 to November 30
- Weekend price: $ 730
- Price for 7 nights: $ 2000
Less than 7 nights, $ 60 per person, per night, per unit, taxes included, plus $ 150 cleaning fee.
Weekly, $ 45 per person, per night, per unit, taxes included, plus $ 150 cleaning fees.
Minimum 6 (people – people), maximum 12. Per unit-per unit (may vary in the event of Covid-19, depending on the territory or zone targeted)
Long term rental
Want to take full advantage of an extended stay? You can do this at chalet Les Jumeaux, we offer special rates for stays of 31 days and more.
- May- October: price per month
- June-September: price per month
To find out the rates for a long-term stay at chalet les Jumeaux, make your request here
New prevention measures
We would like to reassure our customers that in connection with the Coronavirus, we are taking the necessary measures to disinfect all our chalets. We are also tightening up our housekeeping protocols by getting into the habit of disinfecting door handles, refrigerators and other surfaces that may have been in contact with bacteria, here are a few examples:
- door handles
- remote controls
- crockery and cutlery
- chalet keys
- disinfect all bedding in the laundry room, as we always have.
If necessary, a minimum period of 48 hours between two rentals will be ensured for proper cleaning as well as rigorous follow-up with customers who have left. We want to know if our staff or our future customers are at risk since your health is important to us.
- 1 dormitory with a 4 seater sofa
- 2 bedroom with queen bed
- 1 dormitory with 2 queens beds and 2 double beds
- 1 bathroom with a large Italian shower and laoundry room
- 1 large entrance hall with space for ski equipment
- I toilet with sink and toilet
- 1 fully equipped kitchen
- 1 dining room open area with view
- 1 open concept living room with cable TV, flat screen
- 1 sofa 10 people
- 1 electric fireplace
- 5-6 seater lunch counter
- 1 electric fireplace
- 1 patio door with large balcony and magnificent view of the alpine village
Equipment provided and not provided during the stay
Products provided during the stay
- Fully equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, utensils, matching glasses, wine glasses, filter coffee makers and 2 electric fondue pots).
- Low maintenance products provided for the duration of the stay (all-purpose cleaner and dish soap)
- Bedding / towels provided
- Hand soap provided
- Internet WI-FI
- Eletrical shelter
- Cable TV
Products not provided during the stay
- Sanitary paper not provided for the duration of the stay
- Paper towels, not supplied
- Washer / dryer, soap not provided
- Soap or tablets for dishwasher not supplied
- On the ski slopes Mont-Édouard, ski in-out
- 5 minutes from the municipal swimming pool (summer only)
- 2 steps from the Edouard-les-bains SPA
- 10 minutes from the historic village of Anse Saint-Jean
- 10 minutes from the Saguenay Fjord
- 15 minutes from the equestrian center
- 30 minutes from the Nouvelle France site
- 50% of the cost of the rental is required when booking
- 50% of the balance of the reservation is payable thirty days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- A breakage and damage deposit of $ 500 is required 30 days prio to arrival
- To book this cottage, do it here
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the rental agency.
If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If the cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all sums collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be returned.
Temporary policy in the event of force majeure and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In the current situation, we have relaxed our usual cancellation policies to give you as much flexibility as possible with your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay up to your expectations! When canceling a reservation, travelers have various cancellation and refund options and the agency reserves the right to analyze each reservation on a case-by-case basis, at the time the cancellation is made and more. government recommendations.
If you are eligible, we will issue a full refund or issue a travel credit including all service charges for covered cancellations. To be able to cancel under this policy, you will have to attest to the facts or provide documents justifying that your request is eligible for a case of force majeure. Cancellations are processed based on force majeure coverage in effect at the time of the request, and reservations already canceled will not be reassessed.
When a reservation has already started (the arrival date has passed), this case of force majeure does not apply.
Circumstances requiring supporting documents
Death of a traveler, additional traveler, close relative or caregiver. You will need to provide one of the following documents:
- Death certificate
- The obituary
- The obituary naming the deceased
- A police report
A serious and unexpected illness or injury affecting a person in the traveling party. You will need to provide a medical certificate confirming that this person is unable to travel due to serious injury or unexpected illness. The medical certificate must be provided no later than 14 days after cancellation and dated after booking. At this time, any pre-existing conditions known to the user at the time of booking are not covered by our Force Majeure Policy.
Official civic obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances or military deployment. You will need to provide a copy of the official notice with the name of the person fulfilling the obligation, dated after the day the reservation was made.
A transportation disruption that makes it impossible to get to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations, with no other mode of transportation available. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes or severe storms. You will need to provide a road closure notice or an airline-issued document confirming the cancellation of your flight. You will also need to provide a supporting document proving the impossibility of reaching your destination.
Train, bus or ferry cancellations without another alternative route on the same day. You will need to provide documentation clearly demonstrating that the carrier was not providing service that day, such as a screenshot of the company’s website or a link to a company statement.
Circumstances requiring special consideration
No documentation is required in these circumstances, but our team of specialists review each case to confirm that you are directly affected.
Natural disasters, terrorist activities and civil or political disturbances which prevent a traveler from reaching or leaving a destination, or which make it unsafe to receive travelers.
An epidemic or disease that suddenly affects an area or affects a whole group of people. This excludes existing diseases associated with a region, such as malaria in Thailand or dengue in Hawaii. Changes in our policy following the onset of an epidemic, and changes in the scope of this policy, are decided based on announcements from the World Health Organization and the local authorities concerned.
Travel restrictions imposed by a government, civilian legislative body or the military that restrict travel to or from the accommodation or location of the experience.
Interruptions to essential public services affecting the location of the accommodation or the location of the experience.
Changes in visa or passport conditions making it impossible to reach the travel destination. This excludes the loss or expiration of travel documents.
The next step
If the following conditions apply to your situation, first contact one of our professionals. If your reservation meets the criteria for force majeure, it will be eligible for cancellation without penalty. If you are a traveler, you will receive a full refund.
Official site of the Government of Quebec
Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance
Self-care guide, to protect your health and the health of others
We are very happy to welcome you and your pet to our establishment. In order to ensure a safe and memorable stay for all of our guests, please review the information below.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash outside the establishment, and must not be left unattended.
- They must not accompany you to restaurants and leisure areas, with the exception of guide dogs;
It is forbidden to let your animal do its business on the balcony or the terrace, preferably on the trails (you must collect its excrement);
- For the safety of your pet, please remain reachable on your cell phone at all times;
- A $ 50 deeper cleaning fee will be added to your departure to avoid any possible allergy for our next guest (you must mention this when booking otherwise these fees will be charged to your security deposit upon departure);
In order to make your pet’s stay even more comfortable, we are happy to provide them with the following items (you will find them in one of the lower cabinets in the kitchen):
- 2 bowls
We kindly ask you to leave these items at the chalet before your departure for other animal lovers who will need them! We will take care of replacing them ourselves if necessary!
It will be your responsibility to bring any other items necessary for his stay, if he has specific needs, you are also responsible for providing them.
Arrival - departure
Arrival is after 16 hours and departure before 11 hours. To change your time of arrival or departure, you must contact the agency at least 2 days before arrival, we will do our best to assist you. A $ 50 fee is applicable for early or late arrival.
Instructions to follow for a successful stay
- As we need time to prepare the residence for the next visitors, we ask you to leave the property before 11h00.
- Pets are not admitted unless previously arranged with the management.
- No smoking inside.
- It is forbidden to keep noise after 11pm. Failure to comply will incur a 50$ charge on your security deposit.
- Please close all windows, switch off all lights and electrical appliances before leaving.
- Before your departure, please place used sheets in the upstairs bathroom near the laundry room and place towels in the bath.
- Before leaving, please set thermostats to 18 during the winter and 5 during the summer.
- If you use firewood, please replace it in the wood container before leaving.
- Please wash the BBQ and your dishes before leaving.
- Please take out trash and articles for recycling and place them in the containers provided at the end of the road or at the entrance to the village. Failure to comply will incur a 50$ charge on your security deposit.
- Please leave the property clean and tidy otherwise 25$ will be deducted from your credit card.
- No more than the persons allowed may sleep in this property. Failure to comply will result in a charge of 10$ per person per day on your secure deposit.
- In an emergency, you can call one of our agents 24/7 at 418-549-7111 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Snow removal and site maintenance
It is possible that during your stay, a member of our team comes to clear the snow from the galleries or mow the grass, this is normal, we must maintain the premises for your comfort (we try to do it during your absence but in high season , it’s harder). During the winter season, salt and a shovel are at your disposal (container) outside in case of ice, if necessary.
Snow removal from private or main roads
The municipality takes care of the maintenance of the private or public roads of the chalets, not us. In the event of a snowfall or a storm, the snow plows have a lot of work to do since they have to maintain all the roads, in this case, it is impossible for all the roads to be cleared at the same time for all the tenants, usually it is done the same day depending on the amount of snowfall. We ask you to be vigilant and understanding in this regard, do not plan to move in these days if possible (if you can). We suggest that you leave the parking lot clear (your cars must be removed from the path to be cleared), the day before a storm or in the early morning, it is easier for them to work well! Thank you!
Temporary parking lots
For ski in-out chalets, you can use the parking reserved at the ski resort or the one at Édouard-le-Bains (spa) to park your cars. For those who have more than 2 cars and their chalet is 1 km or more from the ski resort, you can, in the event of a storm, use these parking lots leaving only one car at the chalet for snow removal.
Welcome to les Jumeaux
Whether you are coming for the first time or are a frequent visitor, we will always be committed to providing you with the best service in a comfortable and personalized atmosphere.
We are at your entire disposal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. On the following pages you will find complete information on the use of the premises.
We hope you find them useful during your stay.
If you need additional information or help planning your trip, get in touch with us!
- In order to respect the preparation of the residences for other visitors, we ask you to leave the chalet before 11 a.m.
- The chalet is located at 9A de la Canourgue, Anse Saint-Jean Québec, GOV 1JO. The two chalets are located next to each other with each 2 private entrances.
- On your arrival (private parking in front of the house), you will find a box on the handle of 9-A, you must enter from in front of the chalets (ski mountain behind you). You must open the box (instructions are inside) and enter the entry code that was disclosed to you in the confirmation of your reservation sent by email. It is very important to have this code in hand as soon as you arrive because it may not be possible to assist you immediately with the code at the time of your arrival, it is an autonomous arrival, it is important to have the code on paper or memorize it before your arrival.
- Parking is for 2 units, only 2 cars per unit are allowed during your stay. If you have more than 2 cars, we allow you to use the Édouard-le-bain spa parking lot more than 100 meters from the chalet. If you do not respect the deposit, a fee of $ 50 may be charged to you upon departure.
- For the internet the network is: Location de l’Anse and the password : 07locAtion07. As soon as you are connected to the internet, there is Chomecast behind the TV to connect to netflix, here is a useful link to do so
- Animals are admitted.
- Smoking is prohibited indoors.
- We ask that you be respectful of the neighborhood’s quiet neighborhood and that there are other vacationers and permanent residents in the area. Keep your voices low before 7 a.m. after 11 p.m., especially if you’re outside. For non-compliance with its instructions, almonds of up to $ 50 will be withheld from the security deposit.
- A first aid kit is available in the kitchen under the sink.
- It is forbidden to leave your garbage outside the chalet, when you leave, please leave your garbage at the intersection of Chemin de Vébron, on exiting, second street on your left, 2 large containers are provided for this purpose . For non-compliance with its instructions, almonds of up to $ 50 will be withheld from the security deposit.
- To reach the SPA Nordique Édouard les Bains, you leave the chalet and go down the hill, continue straight to the SPA and also to the desert to go skiing to the right of the parking lot.
- For opening hours and hours of the spa, please consult the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/piededouard/
- By renting a chalet from Mon Adresse for rent, you are entitled to a 10% discount on day baths! Please come to the reception, mentioning that you are from My address at rent.com
For travelers who have booked with the Airbnb platform and have received a confirmation by Airbnb, to learn more about the entry code, you should see the Resources for travelers section in the arrival instructions. Note that on the day of your arrival, Airbnb sends a message regarding the instructions for arrival, the keypad code or the code to open the secure box will be sent to you!
Schedule of the Mont-Édouard recreation center
- Ski season and summer, please consult the following internet link for information: https://www.facebook.com/MontEdouard/
- Please note that the municipal swimming pool is open to the public from July 3, opening hours are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Sunday until August 29 with lifeguard service. This chalet is within walking distance of the municipal swimming pool of Mont-Édouard, here is the link for info: http://tourisme.lanse-saint-jean.ca/p Piscine-municipale-du-mont-edouard/
- The cost is $ 4 for an adult and $ 3 for children aged 7 to 14. The hat is compulsory. The swimming pool is on your arrival at the foot of the mountain on your right. A large parking lot is available on the left.
- Season passes are sold to the municipality or to Édouard-les-Bains. One-day access cards are sold in Édouard-les-Bains
*** To see if there are open or closed slopes and the ski slope map, here is the link (recommended);
- Information and suggestions for activities near the site
Fjord by Kayak, 18 minutes.
Mont-Édouard ski resort, a few steps away
Sailing on the Saguenay Fjord (Mercator sail), 18 minutes.
Between dogs and wolves (dog sledding), 9 minutes.
Fjord and whale watching cruise, 18 minutes
Fjord by kayak, 18 minutes.
Village of L’Anse-Saint-Jean and Fjord, 18 minutes.
Édouard-les-Bains, 2 minutes.
Zec de l’Anse, 8 minutes.
Equestrian center of the Plateaux, 15 minutes.
Nautical Club, 18 minutes.
Chicoutimi port area, 1h 00.
The New France site, 40 minutes.
Fishing, La Baie, 45 minutes.
Fire department: 911
Sûreté du Québec: 418-310-4141
Poison Center: 1-800-463-5060
Electricity (live wire dropped): 1-800-790-2424
Environment and Wildlife: 418-678-3567
SPA Édouard-les-Bains: 418-272-3232
Mont-Édouard ski resort: 418-272-2927
City of Saguenay: 418-698-3000
Sail Mercator: 1-888-674-9309
Between dog and wolf (dog sled): 418-272-2292
Fjord Snowmobile Club: 418-272-2292
Fjord by kayak: 1-866-725-2925
Fjord National Park: 418-272-1556
Fjord Museum: 418-697-5077
Fjord maritime shuttle: 418-543-7630
Plateaux Equestrian Center: 418-272-3231
Bistro de l’Anse: 418-272-4222
La Pulperie: 418-698-3100
The Air Defense Museum: 418-677-7159
Chicoutimi port area: 418-698-3025
Museum of the Little White House: 418-718-7915
Organisaction (whale watching): 418-579-8763
CEPAQ (outdoors and parks): 1 800 665 6527
Saguenay Adventure Packages: 418-549-8763
Hunting and fishing association: 418-272-2224
**** For more information on activities to do in summer and winter, consult our website at www.monadressealouer.com in the menu at the top left, in destination Anse Saint-Jean in tourist attractions at the bottom of the page.
Property number 298696
A classification certificate for the tourist residence category has been issued by the Quebec Tourism Industry Corporation providing the client with a reliable portrait of the property to be rented while helping to improve the quality of the accommodation offer. This accommodation is now classified 3 stars. The classification of tourist residences is identified by pictograms ranging from 1 to 5 stars. This classification is in progress.