Availibility and rates
To check availability online, click here
An automatic calendar update is available one hour after each new reservation.
To reserve this chalet, do it here
They are based on supply and demand and the seasons
- Taxes are included in the rates
- Cleaning fees of $ 120 are applicable
- 2 night minimum at all times
- Rates are for 10 people
- This chalet can accommodate 10 people maximum
Low Season – Winter
November 1 to May 30 – 10 people – 2 nights minimum
- Weekend rate (3 days 2 nights): $ 450
- Weekly rate (7 days 6 nights): $ 1,250
High season Winter
Christmas – Spring break – 6 nights minimum – 10 people
- Weekly rate (7 days 6 nights): $ 1880
- Weekend rate : (4 days 3 nights): $ 990
Low season – Summer
September 16 to October 31
- Weekend rate (3 days 2 nights): $ 530
- Weekly rate (7 days 6 nights): $ 1,450
High season Summer
June 1 to September 15 – 6 nights minimum – 10 people
- Weekly rate (7 days 6 nights): $ 1880
New prevention measures
We would like to reassure our customers that in connection with the Coronavirus, we are taking the necessary measures to disinfect all our chalets. We are also tightening up our housekeeping protocols by getting into the habit of disinfecting door handles, refrigerators and other surfaces that may have been in contact with bacteria, here are a few examples:
- door handles
- remote controls
- crockery and cutlery
- chalet keys
- disinfect all bedding in the laundry room, as we always have done
If necessary, a minimum period of 48 hours between two rentals will be ensured for proper cleaning as well as rigorous follow-up with customers who have left. We want to know if our staff or our future customers are at risk since your health is important to us
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 living room with 1 sofa for 4 people
- 1 wood fireplace
- 1 cable TV
- 1 dining room with lake view
- 1 fully equipped kitchen
- 1 island for 2 people
- 1 boudoir for 2 people
- 1 rear balcony with lake view, sofa for two and chair
- 1 balcony on the garden side with BBQ (lake view)
- 1 living room with L-shaped sofa
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds (4 double beds)
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 balcony with lake view
Equipment provided and not provided during the stay
Provided during the stay
- Fully equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, utensils, assorted glasses, 1 electric fondue pan, filter coffee makers and condiments provided).
- Low maintenance products provided for the duration of the stay (all purpose cleaner, dish soap and hand soap)
- Sanitary paper provided for the start of the stay
- Bedding / towels provided
- DVD player
- Central vacuum
- 1 air conditioning
- 1 BBQ
- Heated living room and kitchen
Not provided during the stay
- Washer / dryer, soap not provided
- Dish soap or tablets not supplied
- Within walking distance of snowshoe trails (10 meters from the house)
- Near the Saint-Félicien zoo, 2o minutes
- Close to the city center, 15 minutes
- 30 minutes from the Saint-Prime cheese museum
- 40 minutes from White Fishing Lac Saint-Jean and Black Bear Observation
- 40 minutes from Roberval Ice Village
- 40 minutes from the Native American Museum of Mashteuiatsh
- 50 minutes from the Historic Village of Val-Jalbert
- One hour from the Fairy Hole Cave
- 50% of the rental cost is required when booking
- 50% of the balance of the reservation is payable thirty days before the date of the start of the stay
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the start of the stay
- A security deposit for breakage and damage of $ 500 is required 31 days prior to arrival
- To reserve this chalet, the required age is 25 years old and more
- the reservation can be made by credit card (visa, master, american express)
- To reserve this chalet, do it here
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the rental agency.
If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If the cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all amounts collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be returned.
Temporary policy in the event of force majeure and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In the current situation, we have relaxed our usual cancellation policies to give you as much flexibility as possible with your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay up to your expectations! When canceling a reservation, travelers have various cancellation and refund options and the agency reserves the right to analyze each reservation on a case-by-case basis, at the time the cancellation is made and more. government recommendations.
If you are eligible, we will issue a full refund or issue a travel credit including all service charges for covered cancellations. To be able to cancel under this policy, you will have to attest to the facts or provide documents justifying that your request is eligible for a case of force majeure. Cancellations are processed based on force majeure coverage in effect at the time of the request, and reservations already canceled will not be reassessed.
When a reservation has already started (the arrival date has passed), this case of force majeure does not apply.
Circumstances requiring supporting documents
Death of a traveler, additional traveler, close relative or caregiver. You will need to provide one of the following documents:
The obituary naming the deceased
A police report
A serious and unexpected illness or injury affecting a person in the traveling party. You will need to provide a medical certificate confirming that this person is unable to travel due to serious injury or unexpected illness. The medical certificate must be provided no later than 14 days after cancellation and dated after booking. At this time, any pre-existing conditions known to the user at the time of booking are not covered by our Force Majeure Policy.
Official civic obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances or military deployment. You will need to provide a copy of the official notice with the name of the person fulfilling the obligation, dated after the day the reservation was made.
A transportation disruption that makes it impossible to get to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations, with no other mode of transportation available. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes or severe storms. You will need to provide a road closure notice or an airline-issued document confirming the cancellation of your flight. You will also need to provide a supporting document proving the impossibility of reaching your destination.
Train, bus or ferry cancellations without another alternative route on the same day. You will need to provide documentation clearly demonstrating that the carrier was not providing service that day, such as a screenshot of the company’s website or a link to a company statement.
Circumstances requiring special consideration
No documentation is required under these circumstances, but our team of specialists review each case to confirm that you are directly affected.
Natural disasters, terrorist activities and civil or political disturbances which prevent a traveler from reaching or leaving a destination, or which make it unsafe to receive travelers.
An epidemic or disease that suddenly affects an area or affects a whole group of people. This excludes existing diseases associated with a region, such as malaria in Thailand or dengue in Hawaii. Changes in our policy following the onset of an epidemic, and changes in the scope of this policy, are decided based on announcements from the World Health Organization and the local authorities concerned.
Travel restrictions imposed by a government, civilian legislative body or the military that restrict travel to or from the accommodation or location of the experience.
Interruptions to essential public services affecting the location of the accommodation or the location of the experience.
Changes in visa or passport conditions making it impossible to reach the travel destination. This excludes the loss or expiration of travel documents.
The next step
If the following conditions apply to your situation, first contact one of our professionals. If your reservation meets the criteria for force majeure, it will be eligible for cancellation without penalty. If you are a traveler, you will receive a full refund.
Official site of the Government of Quebec
Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance
Self-care guide, to protect your health and the health of others
We are very happy to welcome you and your pet to our establishment. In order to ensure a safe and memorable stay for all of our guests, please review the information below.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash outside the establishment, and must not be left unattended;
- They must not accompany you to restaurants and leisure areas, with the exception of guide dogs;
- It is forbidden to let your animal do its business on the balcony or the terrace, preferably on the paths (you must collect its excrement);
- For the safety of your pet, please remain reachable on your cell phone at all times;
- A $ 50 deeper cleaning fee will be added to your departure to avoid any possible allergy for our next guest;
When booking, if you decide to bring your pet, a dog policy contract will be sent to you and you will need to sign it to confirm the booking. We take responsibility for your comfort, that of your pet and future guests.
To make your pet’s stay even more comfortable, we are happy to provide the following items:
- 2 bowls
It will be your responsibility to bring any other items necessary for his stay, if he has specific needs, you are also responsible for providing them.
Arrival is after 4 p.m. and departure before 11 a.m. To change your arrival or departure time, you must contact the agency at least 2 days before arrival, we will do our best to assist you. A fee of $ 50 is applicable for an early or late arrival.
Instructions to follow for a successful stay
- As we need time to prepare the residence for the next visitors, we ask you to leave the property before 11h00.
- Pets are not admitted unless previously arranged with the management.
- No smoking inside.
- It is forbidden to keep noise after 11pm. Failure to comply will incur a 50$ charge on your security deposit.
- Please close all windows, switch off all lights and electrical appliances before leaving.
- Before your departure, please place used sheets in the upstairs bathroom near the laundry room and place towels in the bath.
- Before leaving, please set thermostats to 18 during the winter and 5 during the summer.
- If you use firewood, please replace it in the wood container before leaving.
- Please wash the BBQ and your dishes before leaving.
- Please take out trash and articles for recycling and place them in the containers provided at the end of the road or at the entrance to the village. Failure to comply will incur a 50$ charge on your security deposit.
- Please leave the property clean and tidy otherwise 25$ will be deducted from your credit card.
- No more than the persons allowed may sleep in this property. Failure to comply will result in a charge of 10$ per person per day on your secure deposit.
- In an emergency, you can call one of our agents 24/7 at 418-549-7111or by email at email@example.com
Welcome to Les Quatre Vents
Whether you are coming for the first time or are a frequent visitor, we will always be committed to providing you with the best service in a comfortable and personalized atmosphere.
We are at your entire disposal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. On the following pages you will find complete information on the use of the premises.
We hope you find them useful during your stay.
If you need additional information or help planning your trip, get in touch with us!
Please take the time before your stay to read these useful and sometimes essential instructions. A copy of this document is also in the chalet.
Address: 1288 Chemin Girard Saint-Félicien, QC G8K 3E8
The box to collect the key is on the guard at the bottom right of the main entrance (instructions are inside the box).
For the internet network and the password, you will find the information inside the chalet.
In case of problem: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The entry code that was disclosed to you in the confirmation of your reservation sent by email. It is very important to have this code in hand as soon as you arrive because it may not be possible to assist you immediately with the code at the time of your arrival, it is an autonomous arrival, it is important to have the code on paper or memorize it before your arrival.
For travelers who have booked with the Airbnb platform and have received a confirmation by Airbnb, to learn more about the entry code, you should see the Resources for travelers section in the arrival instructions. Note that on the day of your arrival, Airbnb sends a message regarding the instructions for arrival, the keypad code or the code to open the secure box will be sent to you!
We ask you to pay particular attention to the following points:
✓ Please respect the tranquility for the well-being of our neighbors;
✓ The chalet is non-smoking;
✓ Please respect the animal ban;
✓ For the tranquility of the neighborhood, fireworks are prohibited on the site and on the beach;
✓ Arrival at the chalet is at 4 p.m. and departure is at 11 a.m.
Location and indications
This Google Maps link shows the exact position of the chalet, and by marking your starting point, you can print your personal directions: http: //goo.gl/maps/WtFzv.
As we are not always on site to greet you, a bunch of keys is left for you in a combination padlock style box which is installed on the guard at the bottom of the main entrance, be sure to hand over the keys in the box before leaving.
RESPECT: We ask that you be respectful of the quiet neighborhood of the Pointe district and the fact that there are other vacationers and permanent residents in the area. Keep your voices low before 7 a.m. after 11 p.m., especially if you’re outside.
NON-SMOKING: The chalet is non-smoking. Please, do not leave any cigarette ends on the grounds, parking lots, beaches, etc.
SECURITY: Make sure you keep the cabins locked while you are away. Even if we are in a safe neighborhood, we do not want unpleasant surprises.
RECYCLING: Please use the container for recyclable materials available to you to minimize waste. The black bin for waste and the blue bin for recycling.
CELLULAR RECEPTION: Cellular reception is partial on site. However, the Wi-Fi connection is good so we advise you to use Wi-Fi calls.
ADDITIONAL TOWELS: In all cases we strongly recommend that you bring your own towels for the beach.
KITCHEN AND BBQ: We provide dish soap, toilet paper, facial tissue, salt, pepper and propane for the BBQ. We always keep a full tank of propane in the shed. Please let us know if you have changed a cylinder so that we can refill it.
SWEEPER: Just press button: “1” of the joystick on the handle of the sweeper to start it and once cleaning is complete, press button “1” again to stop it. this.
BREAKDOWN: If you find any damaged / broken equipment or it happens during your stay, please notify us immediately.
BOOKS AND GAMES: The various books and games are for your enjoyment. Use them as you wish and be sure to leave them in good order for the following ones. As for books, we encourage you to go with one if you leave one in exchange 😊.
EXTERIORS: In the shed behind the chalets you will find folding chairs, life jackets. Please return items after use.
BEACH: The chalet’s private beach overlooks Lake Saint-Jean. It is a private beach, so there is no lifeguard. Swimming is at your own risk. On the other hand, it is a pleasant swim, because the lake is very clean with a sandy bottom and a gradual entry. It’s ideal for children.
KAYAKS: You will find kayaks near the shed behind the site (the paddles are in the shed). They are at your disposal, and we ask that you return kayaks and paddles to where you found them after each use. Federal law requires us to provide you with life jackets (also in the shed), and we ask that you wear them for your safety whenever you go out on the water (https://www.tc.gc.ca /fr/services/maritime/concepts-base-securite-nautique/choisir-giletssauvetage-vetements-flottaison-individuels.html).
CAMP FIRE: There is a private fire pit for campfires. Before starting a fire, it is essential to check whether there is no ban on open fires: http://www.sopfeu.qc.ca/fr/. If the index is yellow or red, it is absolutely forbidden to light a fire on pain of expulsion.
EXTERIOR LAMP WOOD: We sell wood by the cord, $ 100 per cord. If you wish to use wood, please notify us at email@example.com before your departure and we will charge you the costs from your security deposit.
DRINKING WATER: The water for the chalet is distributed by the municipal aqueduct network, therefore, very suitable for consumption!
HEATING: If you use heating in the cabins, we ask that you turn the thermostats back to 16 degrees before you leave. Wood-burning fireplaces are also very effective in heating cottages and removing humidity.
MAINTENANCE: Although we do our best not to disturb you, during your stay we may have to do some maintenance work such as cutting the grass, snow removal, etc.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE: Please leave the chalet and the land in the same condition as you found them on your arrival! Leave the set of keys in the combination box. We ask you to leave the chalet by 11 a.m.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: Since we’re sure you’re going to be exemplary guests 😉 there’s a good chance we won’t charge your credit card for compensation. However, if there are major breakages and you are responsible for them, my rental address may charge your credit card for the amount of the replacement of the broken item or the additional cleaning caused by your actions.
NON-COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS: If these regulations are not respected, sanctions can be applied up to expulsion
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the chalet well equipped? The chalet has everything you need for a pleasant stay: bedding, blankets, pillows, crockery, cutlery, stoves and pots, dishwasher, kitchen accessories, games, books, HD TV, Wi-Fi, etc. The chalet has its outdoor fireplace, gas BBQ and a picnic table. In common use, you will find a beach, the land, access to the shed with beach chairs and kayaks.
- Can I bring my pet? Yes!
- What are the arrival and departure times? Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Is there a coffee maker in the chalet? The chalet has its coffee maker (and kettle). There is only the coffee to bring!
- What do we do if there is a problem during our stay? If ever there is a problem in your chalet or on the site during your stay, let us know right away (firstname.lastname@example.org)! We are reachable at all times. Normally, we can find a solution quickly and it is better for us and for you that you let us know during your stay and not after!
- Can I do laundry? Yes, there is a washer and dryer on site.
- Do you have any suggestions for good restaurants and activities in the area? In your chalet, we have left you with brochures of the attractions.
- In what condition should we leave the chalet when we leave? The chalet must be left in the same condition as you took it. Leave the sheets on the beds and the towels in the bathroom. If possible, put away clean dishes and sweep.
- Where can we do our shopping? In Saint-Félicien, about 10-15 minutes from the chalet, you will find grocery stores (Metro, IGA), pharmacies, SAQ, restaurants, etc.
- How many beds do the chalets have? The chalet Les quatre vents has two bedrooms with double beds and a bedroom with two double bunk beds.
Fire department: 911
Sûreté du Québec: 418-310-4141
Poison Center: 1-800-463-5060
Hydro-Quebec emergency: 1-800-790-2424
Municipality of Saint-Félicien: 418-679-2100
Electricity (live wire dropped): 1-800-790-2424
Environment and Wildlife: 418-678-3567
Mont lac Vert ski resort: 1-800-344-1102
Tube slides: 1-800-344-4000 p. 29
Saint-Félicien Zoo: 1-800-667-5687
Historical village of Val-Jalbert: 1-888-675-3132
Véloroute du Fjord: 1-866-550-4541
Chocolaterie des Pères Trapistes: 1-800-550-4541
Ice fishing: 418-218-1994
Moulin des Pionniers: 418-256-8242
Crystal Lake: 418-213-0702
Excursion cruises: 1- 800-520-3364
Fromagerie Médard: 418-345-2407
* For more information on activities to do in summer and winter, see our website on the following tab: https://www.monadressealouer.com/attraits-touristiques-lac-saint-jean/ in destination.
Establishment number 300686
A provisional classification certificate for the tourist residence category has been issued by the Corporation de l’Industrie Tourisme du Québec ensuring the client a reliable portrait of the property to be rented while helping to improve the quality of the accommodation offer. . The classification of tourist residences is identified by pictograms ranging from 1 to 5 stars. This classification is in progress.