Rates and availability
The Refuge de l’Anse is currently in preparation, for a reservation request, you must contact our team right here
To see the availability calendar, click here
They are based on supply and demand and the seasons.
- Taxes are included in the rates
- Access to the Édouard-les-Bains spa is not included in the prices (see prices below)
- Housekeeping fees of $ 100 are applicable
- 2 night minimum at all times
- Prices are for 4 people
- This chalet can accommodate 7 people maximum, a charge of $ 10 per person, per day for additional people
- Long-term rental is possible in this condo (see long-term rental below)
Price for day baths at the Édouard-les-Bains Nordic Spa with rental of one or two chalets, enjoy a 50% discount
- Weekdays: $ 20 (+ taxes)
- The Weekend: $ 22.50 (+ taxes)
- Summer rates
May 01 to October 31
- Weekend rate: $ 450
- 7 night rate: $ 1400
High season summer (construction holidays): $ 250 – anytime for 4 people – 5 night minimum for construction holidays.
November 1 to April 30
- Weekend rate: $ 400
- 7-night rate: $ 1250
High season Winter (Spring break, Easter and Christmas): $ 250 at all times for 4 people – 7 nights minimum Christmas and Spring break, 3 nights minimum Easter.
Long term rental
Want to take full advantage of an extended stay? You can do this at Le Ferrata condo, we offer special rates for stays of 31 days and more.
- May-June: price per month
- September-October: price per month
To find out the prices for a long stay? Make your request here
New prevention measures
We would like to reassure our customers that in connection with the Coronavirus, we are taking the necessary measures to disinfect all our chalets. We are also tightening up our housekeeping protocols by getting into the habit of disinfecting door handles, refrigerators and other surfaces that may have been in contact with bacteria, here are a few examples:
- door handles
- remote controls
- crockery and cutlery
- chalet keys
- disinfect all bedding in the laundry room, as we always have
If necessary, a minimum period of 48 hours between two rentals will be ensured for proper cleaning as well as rigorous follow-up with customers who have left. We want to know if our staff or our future customers are at risk since your health is important to us.
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- 1 washer dryer (in the master bedroom)
- 1 fully equipped kitchen
- 1 dining room and open concept living room
- 1 living room with TV, an armchair and 1 chair
- 1 wood fireplace
- 1 double sofa bed for 1 person
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 bedroom with 2 single bunk beds (4 beds)
- 1 TV
- 1 DVD player
- 1 play structure for children
Equipment provided and not provided during the stay
- Fully equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, utensils, assorted glasses, 1 butane fondue pan, Tassimo coffee makers and filters and condiments provided), food processor, 1 raclette pan (non-stick plate), 1 raclette pan (on Pierre).
- Cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay (Dish soap, all-purpose cleaner and hand soap)
- Sanitary paper provided for the start of the stay
- Bedding / towels provided
- Washer, dryer
- Air conditioning (summer only)
- Board games and children’s books
- Internet WI-FI
- Outdoor fireplace shared with the other chalets
Products not provided during the stay
- Washer / dryer, soap not provided
- Dishwasher soap or tablets not provided
- Small Tassimo cup not provided
Access to visitors
All our visitors to Chalet Refuge de Anse have access to the following services during their stay:
- Swimming pool
* These services are on the premises of the accommodation
* We suggest that you bring your own beach towels for the pool, they are not provided at the chalet, and swimming caps.
- A few steps from the Fjord, cafes, shops and tourist area
- A few steps from the snowmobile trail (free parking)
- Steps from the cruise dock, shops, cafes and bakeries
- In the center of the historic village of Anse Saint-Jean
- 15 minutes from the Mont-Édouard ski center
- 15 minutes from the Édouard-les-Bains SPA
- 2 minutes from the equestrian center
- 30 minutes from the New France site
- 50% of the rental cost is required when booking
- 50% of the balance of the reservation is payable thirty days prior to the start date of the stay
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay.
- A breakage and damage security deposit of $ 500 is required 30 days prio to arrival
- To book this chalet, do it here
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the rental agency.
If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If the cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all sums collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be returned.
Temporary policy in the event of force majeure and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In the current situation, we have relaxed our usual cancellation policies to give you as much flexibility as possible with your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay up to your expectations! When canceling a reservation, travelers have various cancellation and refund options and the agency reserves the right to analyze each of the reservations on a case-by-case basis, at the time the cancellation is made and more. government recommendations.
If you are eligible, we will issue a full refund or issue a travel credit including all service charges for covered cancellations. To be able to cancel under this policy, you will have to attest to the facts or provide documents justifying that your request is eligible for a case of force majeure. Cancellations are processed based on force majeure coverage in effect at the time of the request, and reservations already canceled will not be reassessed.
When a reservation has already started (the arrival date has passed), this case of force majeure does not apply.
Circumstances requiring supporting documents
Death of a traveler, additional traveler, close relative or caregiver. You will need to provide one of the following documents:
- Death certificate
- The obituary
- The obituary naming the deceased
- A police report
A serious and unexpected illness or injury affecting a person in the traveling party. You will need to provide a medical certificate confirming that this person is unable to travel due to serious injury or unexpected illness. The medical certificate must be provided no later than 14 days after cancellation and dated after booking. At this time, any pre-existing conditions known to the user at the time of booking are not covered by our Force Majeure Policy.
Official civic obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances or military deployment. You will need to provide a copy of the official notice with the name of the person fulfilling the obligation, dated after the day the reservation was made.
A transportation disruption that makes it impossible to get to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations, with no other mode of transportation available. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes or severe storms. You will need to provide a road closure notice or an airline-issued document confirming the cancellation of your flight. You will also need to provide a supporting document proving the impossibility of reaching your destination.
Train, bus or ferry cancellations without another alternative route on the same day. You will need to provide documentation clearly demonstrating that the carrier was not providing service that day, such as a screenshot of the company’s website or a link to a company statement.
No documentation is required in these circumstances, but our team of specialists review each case to confirm that you are directly affected.
Natural disasters, terrorist activities and civil or political disturbances which prevent a traveler from reaching or leaving a destination, or which make it unsafe to receive travelers.
An epidemic or disease that suddenly affects an area or affects a whole group of people. This excludes existing diseases associated with a region, such as malaria in Thailand or dengue in Hawaii. Changes in our policy following the onset of an epidemic, and changes in the scope of this policy, are decided based on announcements from the World Health Organization and the local authorities concerned.
Travel restrictions imposed by a government, civilian legislative body or the military that restrict travel to or from the accommodation or location of the experience.
Interruptions to essential public services affecting the location of the accommodation or the location of the experience.
Changes in visa or passport conditions making it impossible to reach the travel destination. This excludes the loss or expiration of travel documents.
The next step
If the following conditions apply to your situation, first contact one of our professionals. If your reservation meets the criteria for force majeure, it will be eligible for cancellation without penalty. If you are a traveler, you will receive a full refund.
Official site of the Government of Quebec
Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance
Self-care guide, to protect your health and the health of others
Arrival is after 4 p.m. and departure before 11 a.m. To change your arrival or departure time, you must contact the agency at least 2 days before arrival, we will do our best to assist you. A fee of $ 50 is applicable for an early or late arrival.
Instructions to follow for a successful stay
- As we need time to prepare the residence for the next visitors, we ask you to leave the property before 11h00.
- Pets are not admitted unless previously arranged with the management.
- No smoking inside.
- It is forbidden to keep noise after 11pm. Failure to comply will incur a 50$ charge on your security deposit.
- Please close all windows, switch off all lights and electrical appliances before leaving.
- Before your departure, please place used sheets in the upstairs bathroom near the laundry room and place towels in the bath.
- Before leaving, please set thermostats to 18 during the winter and 5 during the summer.
- If you use firewood, please replace it in the wood container before leaving.
- Please wash the BBQ and your dishes before leaving.
- Please take out trash and articles for recycling and place them in the containers provided at the end of the road or at the entrance to the village. Failure to comply will incur a 50$ charge on your security deposit.
- Please leave the property clean and tidy otherwise 25$ will be deducted from your credit card.
- No more than the persons allowed may sleep in this property. Failure to comply will result in a charge of 10$ per person per day on your secure deposit.
- In an emergency, you can call one of our agents 24/7 at 418-549-7111or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Snow removal and site maintenance
It is possible that during your stay, a member of our team comes to clear the snow from the galleries or mow the grass, this is normal, we must maintain the premises for your comfort (we try to do it during your absence but in high season , it’s harder). During the winter season, salt and a shovel are at your disposal (container) outside in case of ice, if necessary.
Snow removal from private or main roads
The municipality takes care of the maintenance of the private or public roads of the chalets, not us. In the event of a snowfall or a storm, the snow plows have a lot of work to do since they have to maintain all the roads, in this case, it is impossible for all the roads to be cleared at the same time for all the tenants, usually it is done the same day depending on the amount of snowfall. We ask you to be vigilant and understanding in this regard, do not plan to move in these days if possible (if you can). We suggest that you leave the parking lot clear (your cars must be removed from the path to be cleared), the day before a storm or in the early morning, it is easier for them to work well! Thank you!
The Refuge de l’Anse is currently in preparation, an establishment number is in progress.