Availibility and rates
To see availibility and book online, just here
They are established according to supply and demand and the seasons.
- Access to the baths are not included in the rates (public spa nearby)
- 2 night minimum at all times
- Christmas and spring break, 7 nights minimum!
- Rates are for 6 people, additional charges of $10 per day per additional person are applicable
10 people maximum
We advise you that as a travel agent, we will have to collect the contribution to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (FICAV) since November 1, 2021. It is set at 0.35% of the total cost of services purchased, i.e. at $3.50 per $1,000. This tax will be added to the total amount of the reservation.
- 1 bedroom with 1 bunk bed (double and single)
- 1 bedroom with 1 bunk bed (double and single)
- 1 games room with 1 pool table
- 1 bathroom with bath-shower
- 1 hall with storage space for outdoor equipment
- 1 fully equipped open kitchen
- 1 counter island with 4 benches
- 1 open concept dining room with table for 8 people
- 2 armchairs
- 2 sofas 2 places
- 1 cable TV (in the dining room)
- 1 wood fireplace
- 1 bathroom
- 1 rear patio with BBQ, pine-nic table and 6 extra chairs
- 1 outdoor fire place
- 1 loft
- 2 bedrooms with queen beds
- 1 bathroom with shower
Equipment provided and not provided during the stay
Provided during the stay
- Equipped kitchen (cookware, crockery, utensils, assorted glasses, 2 electric fondue pans, 1 raclette pan, 1 filter coffee maker)
- 1 Keurig coffee maker
- Basic cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay (all-purpose cleaner, dish soap and hand soap)
- Sanitary paper provided for the beginning of the stay
- Bedding / towels provided
- Pillows and blankets
- Washer, dryer
- WI-FI Internet
- Cable TV
- dish soap
Not provided during the stay
- Washer / dryer, soap not provided
- Soap or dishwasher tablets not included
- Coffee and Keurig capsules, not included
- Indoor and outdoor fireplace, wood not provided
- 160 meter from the slopes of Mont-Edoaurd
- 160 meters from the spa Edouard-les-bains
- 2 minutes from the municipal swimming pool10 minutes from the historic village of Anse Saint-Jean
- 10 minutes from the Saguenay Fjord
- 10 minutes from the equestrian center
- 35 minutes from the Nouvelle France site
Nordic spa nearby
During your stay in a chalet or condo, enjoy relaxation at the Édouard-les-Bains Nordic spa located just at the foot of the mountain, daytime baths on weekends are at $ 22.50, per person, a 50% discount on the regular price!
For reservations and times it’s here
- 50% of the cost of the rental is required when booking
- 50% 30 days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the date of the beginning of the stay. A breakage and damage deposit of $ 500 is required to proceed with the booking.
- To book this cottage, do it here
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the rental agency.
If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If the cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all sums collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be returned.
Temporary policy in the event of force majeure and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In the current situation, we have relaxed our usual cancellation policies to give you as much flexibility as possible with your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay up to your expectations! When canceling a reservation, travelers have various cancellation and refund options and the agency reserves the right to analyze each of the reservations on a case-by-case basis, at the time the cancellation is made and more. government recommendations.
If you are eligible, we will issue a full refund or issue a travel credit including all service charges for covered cancellations. To be able to cancel under this policy, you will have to attest to the facts or provide documents justifying that your request is eligible for a case of force majeure. Cancellations are processed based on force majeure coverage in effect at the time of the request, and reservations already canceled will not be reassessed.
When a reservation has already started (the arrival date has passed), this case of force majeure does not apply.
Death of a traveler, additional traveler, close relative or caregiver.
You will need to provide one of the following documents:
- Death certificate
- The obituary
- The obituary naming the deceased
- A police report
- A serious and unexpected illness or injury affecting a person in the traveling party.
Official civic obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances or military deployment. You will need to provide a copy of the official notice with the name of the person fulfilling the obligation, dated after the day the reservation was made.
A transportation disruption that makes it impossible to get to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations, with no other mode of transportation available. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes or severe storms. You will need to provide a road closure notice or an airline-issued document confirming the cancellation of your flight. You will also need to provide a supporting document proving the impossibility of reaching your destination.
Train, bus or ferry cancellations without another alternative route on the same day. You will need to provide documentation clearly demonstrating that the carrier was not providing service that day, such as a screenshot of the company’s website or a link to a company statement.
Circumstances requiring special consideration
- No documentation is required in these circumstances, but our team of specialists review each case to confirm that you are directly affected.
- Natural disasters, terrorist activities and civil or political disturbances which prevent a traveler from reaching or leaving a destination, or which make it unsafe to receive travelers.
- An epidemic or disease that suddenly affects an area or affects a whole group of people. This excludes existing diseases associated with a region, such as malaria in Thailand or dengue in Hawaii. Changes in our policy following the onset of an epidemic, and changes in the scope of this policy, are decided based on announcements from the World Health Organization and the local authorities concerned.
- Travel restrictions imposed by a government, civilian legislative body or the military that restrict travel to or from the accommodation or location of the experience.
- Interruptions to essential public services affecting the location of the accommodation or the location of the experience.
- Changes in visa or passport conditions making it impossible to reach the travel destination. This excludes the loss or expiration of travel documents.
The next step
If the following conditions apply to your situation, first contact one of our professionals. If your reservation meets the criteria for force majeure, it will be eligible for cancellation without penalty. If you are a traveler, you will receive a full refund.
Official site of the Government of Quebec
Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance
Self-care guide, to protect your health and the health of others
- Arrival is after 6 p.m. and departure before 11 a.m
- To change your arrival or departure time, you must contact the agency at least 2 days before arrival, we will do our best to assist you
- A fee of $ 43.49 plus taxes is applicable for an early arrival or a late departure
Instructions to follow for a successful stay
So that we can prepare the place for the next visitors, we ask that you vacate the premises before 11 am on the day of your departure and that you comply with the following instructions during your stay:
- We don’t allow pets.
- Smoking is forbidden indoors.
- Please do not jump on the sofas or the beds.
- Noisy parties are forbidden after 11pm.
- We reserve the right to debit your credit card up to the security deposit amount (between 500$ and 1500$) for any breakage or damage to the property occurring during your stay.
When you leave, please take note of the following instructions:
- Close all the windows, switch off all lights and electrical appliances, place used bed sheets (not the duvet covers) in the bathroom or laundry room, place towels in the bathtub or shower.
- Adjust the thermostats to 18˚C and 5˚C during the summer.
- Please wash and put away your dishes, empty the dishwasher, clean the barbecue grill (after you last used it) and sweep the floor.
- Please do not leave your garbage on the property. Place it in the containers provided at the nearby intersection or at the entry to the village when you leave.
- Please do not exceed the sleeping capacity in this establishment (unless previously arranged with the manager). Otherwise, fees of 10$-20$ per person per day will be deducted from your security deposit.
- It is forbidden to install on the premises, trailers or motor homes which have not been previously registered at the time of reservation unless a previous arrangement has been made: additional costs are required.
- If the instructions are not respected, fines to the amount of 100$ will be deducted from your security deposit.
Do you have any questions about your rental?
- To find out everything you wish to know about the equipment provided, snow-clearing, property upkeep, wifi code, welcome book, you will find all the information about your rental on this page, please read each section carefully.
- If you have any questions after your arrival, please email us at info@ monadressealouer.com, we’ll reply within an hour.
- In an emergency, after 8pm, you can reach a receptionist at 418-549-7111, or by email at info@ monadressealouer.com.
Rest assured that we’ll do everything we can to ensure you have a great stay in one of our experience lodgings.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Snow removal and site maintenance
It is possible that during your stay, a member of our team comes to clear the snow from the galleries or mow the grass, this is normal, we must maintain the premises for your comfort (we try to do it during your absence but in high season , it’s harder). During the winter season, salt and a shovel are at your disposal (container) outside in case of ice, if necessary.
Snow removal from private or main roads
The municipality takes care of the maintenance of the private or public roads of the chalets, not us. In the event of a snowfall or a storm, the snow plows have a lot of work to do since they have to maintain all the roads, in this case, it is impossible for all the roads to be cleared at the same time for all the tenants, usually it is done the same day depending on the amount of snowfall. We ask you to be vigilant and understanding in this regard, do not plan to move in these days if possible (if you can). We suggest that you leave the parking lot clear (your cars must be removed from the path to be cleared), the day before a storm or in the early morning, it is easier for them to work well! Thank you!
The slope to park at the chalet can be a little steep in winter, if your car is not adapted to the snow conditions, you could have some difficulty climbing to reach the chalet during the winter, we prefer to let you know.
Temporary parking lots
For the ski in-out chalets, you can use the parking lot reserved for the ski resort to park your cars, it is forbidden to use the spa parking lot, we must respect the space reserved for customers. For those who have more than 2 cars and their chalet is 1 km or more from the ski resort, you can, in the event of a storm, use these parking lots leaving only one car at the chalet for snow removal.
Power outage Info
Is there a power outage in your area? You can find out how big an area is affected and when service will be restored.
Welcome to Altair
Whether you come for the first time or you are a frequent visitor, we will always be committed to offering you the best service in a comfortable and personalized atmosphere.
We are at your entire disposal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. On the following pages you will find complete information on the use of the premises.
We hope they will be useful to you during your stay.
If you need additional information or help organizing your trip, contact us!
Please take the time before your stay to read these useful and sometimes essential instructions carefully.
Address: 17 rue de la Canourgue, Anse-St-Jean, G0V 1J0.
Directions to get to the chalet: In the direction of the Mont-Édouard ski mountain, you take the direction to go to the Édouard-les-bains spa, just before going up the hill for the spa, on your right, you take the rue de la Canourgue, the chalet is about 50 meters on your left.
WI-FI code (free network): dérytélécom80242483
To write to us: email@example.com
We ask you to pay particular attention to the following points:
✓ Please respect the tranquility for the well-being of our neighbours, parties and noise are not permitted after 11 p.m.;
✓ The chalet is non-smoking;
✓ Arrival at the chalet is at 6 p.m. and departure is at 11 a.m.
As we are not always on the site to welcome you, the code was disclosed to you when you made your reservation, make sure you have this code in hand when you arrive at the chalet.
For travelers who have booked with the Airbnb platform and have received confirmation from Airbnb, to learn more about the entry code, you must consult the section The traveler’s guide and in instructions for arrival. Note that the day of your arrival, Airbnb sends a message concerning the instructions for arrival, the keypad code or the code to open the box will be sent to you!
RESPECT: We ask that you be respectful of the quiet neighborhood neighborhood and that there are other vacationers and permanent residents in the area. Keep your voices low before 7 a.m. and after 11 p.m., especially if you are outside. If these instructions are not respected, fines of up to $50 will be deducted from the security deposit.
NON-SMOKING: The chalet is non-smoking. Please do not leave cigarette butts on the grounds, parking lot, beach, etc.
SECURITY: Make sure to keep the cabins locked while you are away. Even though we’re in a safe neighborhood, we don’t want any bad surprises.
RECYCLING AND GARBAGE: It is forbidden to put your garbage inside or in the bins outside the chalet, when you leave, please leave your garbage at the exit of chemin Vébron on your left, 2 large containers are provided for this purpose. For non-compliance with these instructions, fines of up to $50 will be deducted from the security deposit.
CELLULAR RECEPTION: Cellular reception is excellent as well as the Wi-Fi connection.
KITCHEN AND BBQ: We provide cookware, crockery, utensils, assorted glasses, wine glasses, filter coffee makers (for some chalets, other coffee makers on site, see equipment supplied and not supplied), 1 electric fondue stove (for some chalets, 2 stoves and also raclette, see in equipment provided), and propane for BBQ. Bedding, bath towels, pillows and blankets are also provided.
BREAKAGE: If you find damaged/broken equipment or it happens during your stay, please notify us immediately.
BOOKS, MAGAZINES AND GAMES: The various books, magazines and games are for your enjoyment. Use them as you wish and be sure to leave them in good order for later ones.
SWIMMING POOL: A supervised heated swimming pool is 10 minutes walk from the chalet, paid access is mandatory, please contact the municipality. It is ideal for children. Here is the link of the municipal swimming pool: https://bit.ly/3gaJjxB
DRINKING WATER: The water in the chalet is distributed by the municipal aqueduct network, therefore, very clean for consumption!
HEATING: If you use the heating in the chalet, we ask that you reset the thermostats to 16 degrees before leaving. The electric fireplace is also very efficient for heating the chalet!
MAINTENANCE: Although we do our best not to disturb you, during your stay we may have to do some maintenance work such as cutting the lawn, snow removal, etc.
BEFORE LEAVING: Please leave the chalet and grounds in the same condition as you found them upon arrival! We ask that you leave the chalet by 11 a.m.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: As we are sure that you are going to be exemplary guests 😉, there is a good chance that we will not charge your credit card for compensation. On the other hand, if there are major breakages and you are responsible for them, my address for rent may charge your credit card for the amount of the replacement of the broken item or the additional cleaning caused by your actions.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH REGULATIONS: If these regulations are not respected, sanctions may be applied up to and including expulsion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the chalet well equipped? The chalet has everything you need for a pleasant stay: bedding, blankets, pillows, crockery, cutlery, pans and pots, dishwasher, kitchen accessories, TV, etc.
Can I bring my pet? Nope!
What are the arrival and departure times? Arrival time is 6 p.m. and departure time is 11 a.m.
Is there a coffee maker in the chalet? The chalet has its filter coffee maker and also Keurig. All that remains is the coffee or your Keurig capsules to bring!
What do we do if there is a problem during our stay? If ever there is a problem in your chalet or on the site during your stay, let us know right away (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at 418-549-7111. We are reachable at all times. Normally, we can find a solution quickly and it is better for us and for you that you let us know during your stay and not afterwards!
Can I do laundry? Yes, there is a washer and dryer on site, however, bring your own laundry soap.
Do you have any suggestions for good restaurants and activities in the area? In your chalet, we have left you brochures and attractions in the chalet!
In what condition should we leave the chalet when we leave? The chalet must be left in the same condition as you took it. Leave the sheets on the beds and the towels in the bathroom. If possible, put clean dishes away and mop them.
Where can we do our shopping? At the local grocery store, about 5-10 minutes from the chalet, you will find grocery stores, pharmacies, SAQ, restaurants, here are two suggestions:
Petro Canada and Bonichoix Market
Richelieu Market Amyro Grocery
For bakeries, restaurants, cafes etc… you will find everything on rue Saint-Jean Baptiste, 15 minutes from your accommodation!
Fire Department: 911
Sûreté du Québec: 418-310-4141
Poison Control Center: 1-800-463-5060
Electrical (live wire dropped): 1-800-790-2424
Environment and Wildlife: 418-678-3567
SPA Edouard-les-Bains: 418-272-3232
Mont-Édouard ski resort: 418-272-2927
City of Saguenay: 418-698-3000
Sail Mercator: 1-888-674-9309
Between dog and wolf (dog sledding): 418-272-2292
Fjord Snowmobile Club: 418-272-2292
Kayak Fjord: 1-866-725-2925
Fjord National Park: 418-272-1556
Fjord Museum: 418-697-5077
Fjord maritime shuttle: 418-543-7630
Plateaux Equestrian Center: 418-272-3231
Bistro de l’Anse: 418-272-4222
La Pulperie: 418-698-3100
The Air Defense Museum: 418-677-7159
Chicoutimi port area: 418-698-3025
Little White House Museum: 418-718-7915
Organization (whale watching): 418-579-8763
CEPAQ (outdoors and parks): 1 800 665 6527
Saguenay Adventure Packages: 418-549-8763
Hunting and Fishing Association: 418-272-2224
*For more information on activities to do in summer and winter, visit our website on the following tab: https://www.monadressealouer.com/attractions-touristiques-de-lanse-saint-jean/
Establishment number 294656
A classification certificate for the tourist residence category has been issued by the Corporation de l’industrie touristique du Québec, providing the client with a reliable portrait of the property to be rented while contributing to enhancing the quality of the accommodation offer.