Availibility and rates
To see availibility online, click here
Une mise à jour automatique du calendrier est disponible une heure après chaque nouvelle réservation.
To book this chalet, do it here.
They are based on supply and demand and the seasons.
- Two (2) night minimum at all times
- Taxes are included
- Housekeeping fees of $ 120 are applicable
- The prices are for 6 people, for any additional person, add $ 20 per day per person
- 8 people maximum
- Long-term rental is permitted in this chalet (see long-term rental below)
May 01 to June 9 – September 15 to December 19
- Weekend rate: $ 450
- 7 nights: $ 1000
June 10 to September 14
- Weekend rate: $ 700
- 7 nights: $ 2260
High season summer
Construction holidays – 7 night minimum
- Price per night: $ 400
Season – Winter
December 01 to April 30
- Weekend rate: $ 560
- Price for 7 nights: $ 1800
High season – Winter – 7 nights minimum
Christmas and Spring Break
- Price per night: $ 400
- 1 loft with independent entrance (down the stairs from outside)
- 1 queen bed
- 1 rolling bed
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 living room with sofa 2 people
- 1 table and chairs for 2 persons
- 1 flat screen TV
- 1 fully equipped kitchen
- 1 dining room
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 living room with cable TV, flat screen
- 1 corner sofa 4 people
- 1 wood fireplace
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 mezzanine
- 2 couches 3 people
- 1 TV
- 1 rocking chair
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- 1 rolling bed
- 2 children’s mattresses under 13 years old
- Fully equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, utensils, matching glasses, 1 electric fondue stove, filter coffee makers and condiments provided).
- Cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay (Dish Soap, All Purpose Cleaner and Hand Soap)
- Sanitary paper provided for the beginning of the stay
- Bedding / towels provided
- Washer / dryer
- Internet WI-FI
- DVD player
- Fireplace, wood provided
- 3 simple mattresses for children
Products not provided during the stay
- Washer / dryer, soap not provided
- Soap or tablets for dishwasher not supplied
- Cofee and filters, not provided
- At the edge of Lake Simon
- 5 minutes from the municipal swimming pool
- 5 minutes from Mont-Édouard ski center
- 10 minutes from the Edouard-les-bains SPA
- 8 minutes from the historic village of Anse Saint-Jean
- 8 minutes from the Saguenay Fjord
- 10 minutes from the equestrian center
- 30 minutes from the Nouvelle France site
- 50% of the cost of the rental is required when booking.
- 50% of the balance of the reservation is payable thirty days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- A breakage and damage deposit of $ 500 is required 30 days prior to arrival
- To book this cottage, contact one of our specialists here
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the rental agency.
If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If the cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all sums collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be returned.
Temporary policy in the event of force majeure and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In the current situation, we have relaxed our usual cancellation policies to give you as much flexibility as possible with your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay up to your expectations! When canceling a reservation, travelers have various cancellation and refund options and the agency reserves the right to analyze each of the reservations on a case-by-case basis, at the time the cancellation is made and more. government recommendations.
If you are eligible, we will issue a full refund or issue a travel credit including all service charges for covered cancellations. To be able to cancel under this policy, you will have to attest to the facts or provide documents justifying that your request is eligible for a case of force majeure. Cancellations are processed based on force majeure coverage in effect at the time of the request, and reservations already canceled will not be reassessed.
When a reservation has already started (the arrival date has passed), this case of force majeure does not apply.
Death of a traveler, additional traveler, close relative or caregiver.
You will need to provide one of the following documents:
- Death certificate
- The obituary
- The obituary naming the deceased
- A police report
- A serious and unexpected illness or injury affecting a person in the traveling party.
Official civic obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances or military deployment. You will need to provide a copy of the official notice with the name of the person fulfilling the obligation, dated after the day the reservation was made.
A transportation disruption that makes it impossible to get to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations, with no other mode of transportation available. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes or severe storms. You will need to provide a road closure notice or an airline-issued document confirming the cancellation of your flight. You will also need to provide a supporting document proving the impossibility of reaching your destination.
Train, bus or ferry cancellations without another alternative route on the same day. You will need to provide documentation clearly demonstrating that the carrier was not providing service that day, such as a screenshot of the company’s website or a link to a company statement.
Circumstances requiring special consideration
- No documentation is required in these circumstances, but our team of specialists review each case to confirm that you are directly affected.
- Natural disasters, terrorist activities and civil or political disturbances which prevent a traveler from reaching or leaving a destination, or which make it unsafe to receive travelers.
- An epidemic or disease that suddenly affects an area or affects a whole group of people. This excludes existing diseases associated with a region, such as malaria in Thailand or dengue in Hawaii. Changes in our policy following the onset of an epidemic, and changes in the scope of this policy, are decided based on announcements from the World Health Organization and the local authorities concerned.
- Travel restrictions imposed by a government, civilian legislative body or the military that restrict travel to or from the accommodation or location of the experience.
- Interruptions to essential public services affecting the location of the accommodation or the location of the experience.
- Changes in visa or passport conditions making it impossible to reach the travel destination. This excludes the loss or expiration of travel documents.
The next step
If the following conditions apply to your situation, first contact one of our professionals. If your reservation meets the criteria for force majeure, it will be eligible for cancellation without penalty. If you are a traveler, you will receive a full refund.
Official site of the Government of Quebec
Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance
Self-care guide, to protect your health and the health of others
Arrival is after 16 hours and departure before 11 hours. To change your time of arrival or departure, you must contact the agency at least 2 days before arrival, we will do our best to assist you. A $ 50 fee is applicable for early or late arrival.
Instructions to follow for a successful stay
So that we can prepare the place for the next visitors, we ask that you vacate the premises before 11 am on the day of your departure and that you comply with the following instructions during your stay:
- We don’t allow pets in most of our properties. If you wish to bring your pet, you must ask the manager beforehand. There are additional costs involved.
- Smoking is forbidden indoors.
- Please do not jump on the sofas or the beds.
- Noisy parties are forbidden after 11pm.
- We reserve the right to debit your credit card up to the security deposit amount (between 500$ and 1500$) for any breakage or damage to the property occurring during your stay.
When you leave, please take note of the following instructions:
- Close all the windows, switch off all lights and electrical appliances, place used bed sheets (not the duvet covers) in the bathroom or laundry room, place towels in the bathtub or shower.
- Adjust the thermostats to 18˚C and 5˚C during the summer.
- If you use firewood, please replace it in the box before your departure. To find out if wood is supplied or not, refer to the equipment section above or in the welcome book at the very end.
- Please wash and put away your dishes, empty the dishwasher, clean the barbecue grill (after you last used it) and sweep the floor.
- Please do not leave your garbage on the property. Place it in the containers provided at the nearby intersection or at the entry to the village when you leave.
- Please do not exceed the sleeping capacity in this establishment (unless previously arranged with the manager). Otherwise, fees of 10$-20$ per person per day will be deducted from your security deposit.
- It is forbidden to install on the premises, trailers or motor homes which have not been previously registered at the time of reservation unless a previous arrangement has been made: additional costs are required.
- If the instructions are not respected, fines to the amount of 100$ will be deducted from your security deposit.
Do you have any questions about your rental?
- To find out everything you wish to know about the equipment provided, snow-clearing, property upkeep, wifi code, welcome book, you will find all the information about your rental on this page, please read each section carefully.
- If you have any questions after your arrival, please email us at info@ monadressealouer.com, we’ll reply within an hour.
- In an emergency, after 8pm, you can reach a receptionist at 418-549-7111, or by email at info@ monadressealouer.com.
Rest assured that we’ll do everything we can to ensure you have a great stay in one of our experience lodgings.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Power outage Info
Is there a power outage in your area? You can find out how big an area is affected and when service will be restored.
Snow removal and site maintenance
It is possible that during your stay, a member of our team comes to clear the snow from the galleries or mow the grass, this is normal, we must maintain the premises for your comfort (we try to do it during your absence but in high season , it’s harder). During the winter season, salt and a shovel are at your disposal (container) outside in case of ice, if necessary.
Snow removal from private or main roads
The municipality takes care of the maintenance of the private or public roads of the chalets, not us. In the event of a snowfall or a storm, the snow plows have a lot of work to do since they have to maintain all the roads, in this case, it is impossible for all the roads to be cleared at the same time for all the tenants, usually it is done the same day depending on the amount of snowfall. We ask you to be vigilant and understanding in this regard, do not plan to move in these days if possible (if you can). We suggest that you leave the parking lot clear (your cars must be removed from the path to be cleared), the day before a storm or in the early morning, it is easier for them to work well! Thank you!
Temporary parking lots
For ski in-out chalets, you can use the parking reserved at the ski resort or the one at Édouard-le-Bains (spa) to park your cars. For those who have more than 2 cars and their chalet is 1 km or more from the ski resort, you can, in the event of a storm, use these parking lots leaving only one car at the chalet for snow removal.
Welcome to Édouard sur le lac
Whether you are coming for the first time or are a frequent visitor, we will always be committed to providing you with the best service in a comfortable and personalized atmosphere.
We are at your entire disposal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. On the following pages, you will find complete information on the use of the premises.
We hope you find them useful during your stay.
If you need additional information or help to organize your trip, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Name : Derytelecom
Passeword Wi-Fi : xuju4033
- In order to respect the preparation of the chalets for other visitors, we ask you to leave the chalet around 11 am.
- To get to the chalet, please follow the signs to go to STATION RÉCRÉOTOURISTIQUE DU MONT-ÉDOUARD, around 1.5 kilometers before arriving at the ski resort on your right, you have the Chemin des Pins, take this one and continue always straight ahead, it is the last chalet at the end of the path.
- The chalet is located at the following address: 39 chemin des Pins, Anse-Saint-Jean, G0V 1J0. The box to collect the key hangs from the bell at the top on your right at the main entrance. Link google map : https://goo.gl/maps/naetQU9YPGHGsMer8
- To retrieve the key inside the box, (instruction inside), you must enter the entry code that was disclosed to you in the confirmation of your reservation sent by email. It is very important to have this code in hand as soon as you arrive because you may not be able to assist you with the code at the time of your arrival, it is an autonomous arrival, it is important to have the code on paper or memorize it before your arrival. To close it, redo the code and close the box.
- For the loft key, it is in the box (small house) inside the chalet in the hall. The loft has an independent entrance, to reach it you go down the side steps to the bottom. You will find in the loft, a small living room, a rest area (queen bed) and a bathroom with shower.
- Animals are not allowed in our chalet.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the chalet.
- A first aid kit is available in the bathroom on the first floor in the closet.
- For the internet network and the password is : xuju4033 (Dérytélécom)
- Additional batteries, globes etc … are in the metal basket, on the white desk at the entrance, if needed.
- For additional wood, the key to the wood shed can be found in the key box in the main entrance to the left of the closet. The wood shed is outside the chalet, the small house before the garage at the back. You have a wood box outside the house, the second gallery, use the patio door to access it, please check if there is any wood in the front box. Use the seal (near the desk at the entrance) to fill in the wood, please return the wood to the box provided for this purpose when you leave, thank you!
- To reach the SPA Nordique Édouard les Bains, you leave the house, take the path of pine trees and turn right, at the intersection of the path, you continue as if to go to the ski center, the next street on the right, (rue de Vébron), you follow Vébron, at the intersection on the right and then on the left (you will see the sign (Édouard-les-bains).
- For opening hours and hours of the spa, please consult the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/piededouard/
- By renting a chalet from My address for rent, you are entitled to a 50% discount on day, week and weekend baths! Please come to reception mentioning that you are from My rental address.
- Access to the loft with independent entrance
- To access the Loft downstairs, access is from outside, the Loft is just down the stairs, to the left of the stairs from the main entrance. The key for the Loft is in the key box in the main entrance to the left of the wardrobe, please return it to the key box when you leave, a fee of $ 20 may be charged to your credit card in case of loss or forgetting to return the key.
For travelers who have booked with the Airbnb platform and have received a confirmation by Airbnb, to learn more about the entry code, you should see the Resources for travelers section, in instructions for arrival. Note that on the day of your arrival, Airbnb sends a message concerning the instructions for arrival, the keypad code or the code to open the secure box will be sent to you!
Guidelines for opening televisions
- Press the POWER button with the SAMSONG controller. If you want the normal cable, press cable on the Dery remote, then select menu.
- To switch back to TV, press Cable with the Dery controller.
- For the mezzanine level TV, Netflix is not included, it is normal TV.
- Close the televisions securely when you leave, thank you!
Guidelines for using the wood-burning fireplace
- Use the metal handle on the top of the oven to put wood in the fireplace (the fireplace is inside the oven). Always place it on the right side. To put wood, take the handle and open the compartment on the left at the bottom and close it well.
- Leave the key to the fireplace always open (OPEN).
- If you use wood, do not forget to put it back on your departure in the containers provided for this purpose, thank you!
Schedule of the Mont-Édouard ski center
Normal schedule: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Open 7 days a week from December 22, 2017 to January 8, 2018 and from February 21 to March 18, 2017.
Christmas and New Year’s Day from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
and pedagogical days of the Rives-du-Saguenay School Board.
We recommend that you call or consult the schedule available on their website for more details or schedule changes: http://montedouard.com/
*** To see if there are open or closed slopes, here is the link (recommended);
Information and suggestions for activities near the site
- Fjord by Kayak, 18 minutes
- Mont-Édouard ski resort, 10 minutes
- Sailing on the Saguenay Fjord (Mercator sail), 15 minutes
- Between dogs and wolves (dog sledding), 8 minutes
- Fjord and whale watching cruise, 1h51
- Fjord by kayak, 15 minutes
- Village of L’Anse-Saint-Jean and Fjord, 3 minutes
- Édouard-les-Bains, 10 minutes
- Zec de l’Anse, 8 minutes
- Plateaux Equestrian Center, 16 minutes
- Nautical Club, 18 minutes
- Chicoutimi port area, 1h 00
- The New France site, 39 minutes
- Fishing, La Baie, 45 minutes
Fire department: 911
Sûreté du Québec: 418-310-4141
Poison Center: 1-800-463-5060
Electricity (live wire dropped): 1-800-790-2424
Environment and Wildlife: 418-678-3567
SPA Édouard-les-Bains: 418-272-3232
Mont-Édouard ski resort: 418-272-2927
City of Saguenay: 418-698-3000
Sail Mercator: 1-888-674-9309
Between dog and wolf (dog sled): 418-272-2292
Fjord Snowmobile Club: 418-272-2292
Fjord by kayak: 1-866-725-2925
Fjord National Park: 418-272-1556
Fjord Museum: 418-697-5077
Fjord maritime shuttle: 418-543-7630
Plateaux Equestrian Center: 418-272-3231
Bistro de l’Anse: 418-272-4222
La Pulperie: 418-698-3100
The Air Defense Museum: 418-677-7159
Chicoutimi port area: 418-698-3025
Museum of the Little White House: 418-718-7915
Organisaction (whale watching): 418-579-8763
CEPAQ (outdoors and parks): 1 800 665 6527
Saguenay Adventure Packages: 418-549-8763
Hunting and fishing association: 418-272-2224
**** For more information on activities to do in summer and winter, see our website at www.monadressealouer.com in the menu at the top left in destinations then choose your destination and the tourist attractions are all at the bottom of the page.
Property number 296003
A classification certificate for the tourist residence category has been issued by the Quebec Tourism Industry Corporation providing the client with a reliable portrait of the property to be rented while helping to improve the quality of the accommodation offer. This accommodation is now classified 3 stars.