- 1 loft with independent entrance
- 1 queen bed
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 living room with sofa 2 people
- 1 table and chairs for 2 persons
- 1 flat screen TV
- 1 fully equipped kitchen
- 1 dining room
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 living room with cable TV, flat screen
- 1 corner sofa 4 people
- 1 wood fireplace
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 mezzanine
- 2 couches 3 people
- 1 TV
- 1 rocking chair
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- 2 children’s mattresses under 13 years old
- Fully equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, utensils, matching glasses, 1 electric fondue stove, filter coffee makers and condiments provided).
- Cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay
- Sanitary paper provided for the beginning of the stay
- Bedding / towels provided
- Washer / dryer, soap not provided
- Dishwasher, soap not provided
- Internet WI-FI
- DVD player
- Fireplace, wood provided
- 3 simple mattresses for children
- At the edge of Lake Simon
- 5 minutes from the municipal swimming pool
- 5 minutes from Mont-Édouard ski center
- 10 minutes from the Edouard-les-bains SPA
- 8 minutes from the historic village of Anse Saint-Jean
- 8 minutes from the Saguenay Fjord
- 10 minutes from the equestrian center
- 30 minutes from the Nouvelle France site
- 50% of the cost of the rental is required when booking.
- 50% of the balance of the reservation is payable thirty days before the date of the beginning of the stay.
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the date of the beginning of the stay. A breakage and damage deposit of $ 500 is required to proceed with the booking.
- To book this cottage, contact one of our specialists here.
Depending on the properties, payments can be made by bank transfer or credit card.
Any cancellation must be made by written notice and addressed to the rental agency.
If the notice of cancellation is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned in full.
If cancellation is less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all amounts collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage that will be returned.
They are based on supply and demand and seasons.
- Two (2) nights minimum at all times
- Taxes are included
- $ 120 cleaning fee applies
- The price are for 6 people, for any additional person, add $ 10 per day per person
- 8 people maximum
Price – Summer
June 21 to September 15
- Overnight Price: $ 335 – $ 355 (w-e)
- 3 nights: $ 975
- 5 nights: $ 1600
- 7 nights: $ 2000
High season – Summer
July 21 to August 3 and June 22 to June 24
- Price per night: $ 430
Price – Winter
December 20 to April 20
- Price per night: $ 295 – $ 315 (w-e)
- 3 nights: $ 855
- 5 nights: $ 1400
- 7 nights: $ 1890
High season – Winter
December 22 to January 8 and February 22 to March 10
- Price per night: $ 430
Arrival is after 16 hours and departure before 12 hours. To change your time of arrival or departure, you must contact the agency at least 2 days before arrival, we will do our best to assist you. A $ 50 fee is applicable for early or late arrival.
On arrival at the residence, a welcome notebook is at your disposal to assist you on the operation of the equipment and provides you with useful information for your stay.
Property number 296003
An interim classification certificate for the tourist residence category was issued by the Corporation de l’industrie touristique du Québec, providing the client with a reliable portrait of the property to be leased while helping to improve the quality of the accommodation offer . The classification of tourist residences is identified by pictograms ranging from 1 to 5 stars. This classification is in progress.