To check availabilities online, click here
An automatic calendar update is available one hour after each new reservation.
To book this cottage, do it here
They are based on supply and demand and seasons.
- Taxes are included in the rates
- $ 120 plus taxes cleaning fee applies
- 2 nights minimum at all times
- Rates are for 6 people, additional charges of $ 10 per day per person are applicable
- 8 people maximum
Season – Winter
December 01 to April 30
- Weekend rate: $ 700
- 7-night rate: $ 2250
High season Winter
December 20 to January 4
- Price per night: $ 400
- Price for 7 nights: $ 2500
February 26 to March 8
- Price per night: $ 400
- Price for 7 nights: $ 2500
Season – Summer
May 1 to december 31
- Weekend rate: $ 400
- 7-day rate: $ 1200
High season – Summer
Construction and national holiday
- Price per night: $ 250
Group rate – sports activities and training team
November 1 to December 15 – May 1 to May 30
- From $ 297.55, per night, taxes included, plus cleaning fees (6 people).
From December 15 to April 20, season and high season winter rates may apply.
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed
- 1 bedroom with 4 single beds (bunk beds)
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 2 desks for teleworking with chairs
- 1 living room with 3 sofas 10 people
- 1 cable TV
- 1 balcony
- 1 large hall with storage space for skis, boots etc.
- 1 fully equipped open plan kitchen
- 1 island counter 6 feet
- 1 dining room open area
- 1 toilet room
- 1 balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, utensils, matching glasses, 1 electric fondue stove, filter coffee makers and condiments provided).
- Cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay (dish soap, all purpose cleaner and hand soap)
- Sanitary paper provided for the beginning of the stay
- Bedding / towels provided
- 2 desks for teleworking with chairs
- Washer / dryer
- DVD player
- Internet WI-FI
- Iron and board
- Central sweeper
Products not provided during the stay
- Washer / dryer, soap not provided
- Soap or tablets for dishwasher not supplied
- Outdoor fireplace, not provided
- Coffee filters, not supplied
- 2 minutes from the municipal swimming pool
- 2 minutes from the recreation center of Mont-Édouard
- 2 minutes from the Edouard-les-bains SPA
- 10 minutes from the historic village of Anse Saint-Jean
- 10 minutes from the Saguenay Fjord
- 10 minutes from the equestrian center
- 35 minutes from the Nouvelle France site
- 50% of the cost of the rental is required when booking
- 50% 30 days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the date of the beginning of the stay. A breakage and damage deposit of $ 500 is required to proceed with the booking.
- To book this cottage, do it here
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the rental agency.
If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If the cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all sums collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be returned.
Temporary policy in the event of force majeure and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In the current situation, we have relaxed our usual cancellation policies to give you as much flexibility as possible with your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay up to your expectations! When canceling a reservation, travelers have various cancellation and refund options and the agency reserves the right to analyze each of the reservations on a case-by-case basis, at the time the cancellation is made and more. government recommendations.
If you are eligible, we will issue a full refund or issue a travel credit including all service charges for covered cancellations. To be able to cancel under this policy, you will have to attest to the facts or provide documents justifying that your request is eligible for a case of force majeure. Cancellations are processed based on force majeure coverage in effect at the time of the request, and reservations already canceled will not be reassessed.
When a reservation has already started (the arrival date has passed), this case of force majeure does not apply.
Death of a traveler, additional traveler, close relative or caregiver.
You will need to provide one of the following documents:
- Death certificate
- The obituary
- The obituary naming the deceased
- A police report
- A serious and unexpected illness or injury affecting a person in the traveling party.
Official civic obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances or military deployment. You will need to provide a copy of the official notice with the name of the person fulfilling the obligation, dated after the day the reservation was made.
A transportation disruption that makes it impossible to get to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations, with no other mode of transportation available. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes or severe storms. You will need to provide a road closure notice or an airline-issued document confirming the cancellation of your flight. You will also need to provide a supporting document proving the impossibility of reaching your destination.
Train, bus or ferry cancellations without another alternative route on the same day. You will need to provide documentation clearly demonstrating that the carrier was not providing service that day, such as a screenshot of the company’s website or a link to a company statement.
Circumstances requiring special consideration
- No documentation is required in these circumstances, but our team of specialists review each case to confirm that you are directly affected.
- Natural disasters, terrorist activities and civil or political disturbances which prevent a traveler from reaching or leaving a destination, or which make it unsafe to receive travelers.
- An epidemic or disease that suddenly affects an area or affects a whole group of people. This excludes existing diseases associated with a region, such as malaria in Thailand or dengue in Hawaii. Changes in our policy following the onset of an epidemic, and changes in the scope of this policy, are decided based on announcements from the World Health Organization and the local authorities concerned.
- Travel restrictions imposed by a government, civilian legislative body or the military that restrict travel to or from the accommodation or location of the experience.
- Interruptions to essential public services affecting the location of the accommodation or the location of the experience.
- Changes in visa or passport conditions making it impossible to reach the travel destination. This excludes the loss or expiration of travel documents.
The next step
If the following conditions apply to your situation, first contact one of our professionals. If your reservation meets the criteria for force majeure, it will be eligible for cancellation without penalty. If you are a traveler, you will receive a full refund.
Official site of the Government of Quebec
Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance
Self-care guide, to protect your health and the health of others
Arrival is after 16h and departure before 11h. To change your time of arrival or departure, you must contact the agency at least 2 days before arrival, we will do our best to assist you. A $ 50 fee is applicable for early or late arrival.
Instructions to follow for a successful stay
So that we can prepare the place for the next visitors, we ask that you vacate the premises before 11 am on the day of your departure and that you comply with the following instructions during your stay:
- We don’t allow pets.
- Smoking is forbidden indoors.
- Please do not jump on the sofas or the beds.
- Noisy parties are forbidden after 11pm.
- We reserve the right to debit your credit card up to the security deposit amount (between 500$ and 1500$) for any breakage or damage to the property occurring during your stay.
When you leave, please take note of the following instructions:
- Close all the windows, switch off all lights and electrical appliances, place used bed sheets (not the duvet covers) in the bathroom or laundry room, place towels in the bathtub or shower.
- Adjust the thermostats to 18˚C and 5˚C during the summer.
- Please wash and put away your dishes, empty the dishwasher, clean the barbecue grill (after you last used it) and sweep the floor.
- Please do not leave your garbage on the property. Place it in the containers provided at the nearby intersection or at the entry to the village when you leave.
- Please do not exceed the sleeping capacity in this establishment (unless previously arranged with the manager). Otherwise, fees of 10$-20$ per person per day will be deducted from your security deposit.
- It is forbidden to install on the premises, trailers or motor homes which have not been previously registered at the time of reservation unless a previous arrangement has been made: additional costs are required.
- If the instructions are not respected, fines to the amount of 100$ will be deducted from your security deposit.
Do you have any questions about your rental?
- To find out everything you wish to know about the equipment provided, snow-clearing, property upkeep, wifi code, welcome book, you will find all the information about your rental on this page, please read each section carefully.
- If you have any questions after your arrival, please email us at info@ monadressealouer.com, we’ll reply within an hour.
- In an emergency, after 8pm, you can reach a receptionist at 418-549-7111, or by email at info@ monadressealouer.com.
Rest assured that we’ll do everything we can to ensure you have a great stay in one of our experience lodgings.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Snow removal and site maintenance
It is possible that during your stay, a member of our team comes to clear the snow from the galleries or mow the grass, this is normal, we must maintain the premises for your comfort (we try to do it during your absence but in high season , it’s harder). During the winter season, salt and a shovel are at your disposal (container) outside in case of ice, if necessary.
Snow removal from private or main roads
The municipality takes care of the maintenance of the private or public roads of the chalets, not us. In the event of a snowfall or a storm, the snow plows have a lot of work to do since they have to maintain all the roads, in this case, it is impossible for all the roads to be cleared at the same time for all the tenants, usually it is done the same day depending on the amount of snowfall. We ask you to be vigilant and understanding in this regard, do not plan to move in these days if possible (if you can). We suggest that you leave the parking lot clear (your cars must be removed from the path to be cleared), the day before a storm or in the early morning, it is easier for them to work well! Thank you!
Temporary parking lots
For ski in-out chalets, you can use the parking reserved at the ski resort or the one at Édouard-le-Bains (spa) to park your cars. For those who have more than 2 cars and their chalet is 1 km or more from the ski resort, you can, in the event of a storm, use these parking lots leaving only one car at the chalet for snow removal.
Power outage Info
Is there a power outage in your area? You can find out how big an area is affected and when service will be restored.
Welcome to La Cache d’Édouard
Whether you are coming for the first time or are a frequent visitor, we will always be committed to providing you with the best service in a comfortable and personalized atmosphere.
We are at your entire disposal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. On the following pages, you will find complete information on the use of the premises.
We hope you find them useful during your stay.
If you need additional information or help planning your trip, get in touch with us!
- In order to respect the preparation of the residences for other visitors, we ask you to leave the chalet before 11 a.m.
- The chalet is located at 8A de la Canourgue, Anse Saint-Jean Quebec, GOV 1JO, just before the Édouard les Bains spa (follow the signs for the spa), about 500 meters before the spa, rue de la Canourgue is on your right. Link google map : https://goo.gl/maps/i8vgf62zKkwZqkrT8
- On your arrival (private parking in front of the house), you will find an electronic keyboard on the handle, you enter the entry code that was disclosed to you in the confirmation of your reservation sent by email. It is very important to have this code in hand as soon as you arrive because we may not be able to assist you with the code at the time of your arrival, it is an autonomous arrival, it is important to have the code on paper or memorize it before your arrival. Don’t forget to lock when exiting.
- The parking lots are in front of the door and the hangar (2), one vehicle behind the other. Please respect the parking spaces, especially in high season. For more than 2 cars, you must park the cars behind the two spaces.
- For the internet, the network is: Derytélécom (80157893) and password: futy3573.
- We kindly ask you to reduce noise or partying from 11 am.
- A first aid kit is available in the kitchen under the sink.
- Please use the recovery container outside and do not forget to put your waste in the area provided for this purpose when entering the village corner Vébron (you will see the area at the bottom of the coast before leaving the village) before your departure.
- To reach the SPA Nordique Édouard les Bains and the ski slopes, you leave the house and go to the left, the next street that goes up to the right brings you to the SPA and also to the desert to go skiing.
- For opening hours and hours of the spa, please consult the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/piededouard/
- By renting a chalet from My address for rent, you are entitled to a 50% discount on day, week and weekend baths! Please come to reception mentioning that you are from My rental address.
For travelers who have booked with the Airbnb platform and have received a confirmation by Airbnb, to learn more about the entry code, you should see the Resources for travelers section in the arrival instructions. Note that on the day of your arrival, Airbnb sends a message regarding the instructions for arrival, the keypad code or the code to open the secure box will be sent to you!
Use of equipment
- Press the Power button with the Dery controller and control the stations and the volume with this controller.
- Close the television properly when you leave, Thank you!
- For DVD, you must connect the RCA wires to the back of the television in place of those of the decoder.
Schedule of the Mont-Édouard ski center
- Ski season, please consult the following internet link for information: https://www.facebook.com/MontEdouard/
Please note that the municipal swimming pool is open to the public from July 3, opening hours are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Sunday until August 29 with lifeguard service.
- This chalet is within walking distance of the municipal swimming pool of Mont-Édouard, here is the link for info: http://tourisme.lanse-saint-jean.ca/p Piscine-municipale-du-mont-edouard/
- The cost is $ 4 for an adult and $ 3 for children aged 7 to 14. The cap is compulsory. The swimming pool is on your arrival at the foot of the mountain on your right. A large parking lot is available on the left.
Season passes are sold to the municipality or to Édouard-les-Bains. Access cards for one day are sold in Édouard-les-Bains
*** To see if there are open or closed slopes and the ski slope map, here is the link (recommended);
Information and suggestions for activities near the site
- Fjord by Kayak, 18 minutes
- Mont-Édouard ski resort, a few steps away
- Sailing on the Saguenay Fjord (Mercator sail), 18 minutes
- Between dogs and wolves (dog sledding), 9 minutes
- Fjord and whale watching cruise, 18 minutes
- Fjord by kayak, 18 minutes
- Village of L’Anse-Saint-Jean and Fjord, 18 minutes
- Édouard-les-Bains, 2 minutes
- Zec de l’Anse, 8 minutes
- Equestrian center of the Plateaux, 15 minutes
- Nautical Club, 18 minutes
- Chicoutimi port area, 1h 00
- The New France site, 40 minutes
- Fishing, La Baie, 45 minutes
Fire department: 911
Sûreté du Québec: 418-310-4141
Poison Center: 1-800-463-5060
Electricity (live wire dropped): 1-800-790-2424
Environment and Wildlife: 418-678-3567
SPA Édouard-les-Bains: 418-272-3232
Mont-Édouard ski resort: 418-272-2927
City of Saguenay: 418-698-3000
Sail Mercator: 1-888-674-9309
Between dog and wolf (dog sled): 418-272-2292
Fjord Snowmobile Club: 418-272-2292
Fjord by kayak: 1-866-725-2925
Fjord National Park: 418-272-1556
Fjord Museum: 418-697-5077
Fjord maritime shuttle: 418-543-7630
Plateaux Equestrian Center: 418-272-3231
Bistro de l’Anse: 418-272-4222
La Pulperie: 418-698-3100
The Air Defense Museum: 418-677-7159
Chicoutimi port area: 418-698-3025
Museum of the Little White House: 418-718-7915
Organisaction (whale watching): 418-579-8763
CEPAQ (outdoors and parks): 1 800 665 6527
Saguenay Adventure Packages: 418-549-8763
Hunting and fishing association: 418-272-2224
**** For more information on activities to do in summer and winter, consult our website at www.monadressealouer.com in destination Anse Saint-Jean in tourist attractions at the bottom of the page.
Property number 296109
A classification certificate for the tourist residence category has been issued by the Quebec Tourism Industry Corporation providing the client with a reliable portrait of the property to be rented while helping to improve the quality of the accommodation offer. This accommodation is now classified 3 stars.