Rates and availability
Christmas 2023 – availability from December 29 to January 5, 2024 (7 nights minimum to book)
To see availability and book online, it’s here
They are set on the basis of supply and demand and the seasons.
- Access to the day baths is not included in the rates
- A minimum of 2 nights is required to reserve this chalet
- This chalet can accommodate 10 people maximum, the prices are for 6 poeple, add 20$ per person, per day
- Christmas and Spring Break, the stay is 7 nights minimum
We advise you that as a travel agent, we will have to collect the contribution to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (FICAV) since November 1, 2021. It is set at 0.35% of the total cost of services purchased, i.e. at $3.50 per $1,000. This tax will be added to the total amount of the reservation.
- 1 hall with storage space for outdoor equipment, ski with heated floors
- 1 bar with 3 chairs and a sofa
- 1 family room
- 1 living room with 2 double sofa beds and a chair
- 1 flat screen cable TV (32 in)
- 1 darts cabinet
- 1 fitted kitchen
- 1 dining room with heated floor for 10 people (extra table available)
- 1 bathroom with toilet and shower with heated floor
- 1 open concept living room with 1 5-seater sofa and 2 1-seater armchairs
- 1 dining room 10 places (extra chairs in the master bedroom)
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed
- 1 flat screen cable TV (50 in)
- 1 gas fireplace
- 1 front balcony with mountain view
- 1 mezzanine with 1 single bed and 1 double bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 bathroom with toilet and bath with heated floor
Equipment provided and not provided during the stay
- Fully equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, utensils, assorted glasses, 2 electric fondue pans, 1 raclette stove, filter coffee makers and condiments provided)
- Cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay (Dish soap, all-purpose cleaner and hand soap)
- Sanitary paper provided for the start of the stay
- Bedding / towels provided
- Pillows and blankets
- Washer, dryer
- 1 central vacuum
- Internet WI-FI
- Outdoor fireplace with space to seat 10 people
Products not provided during the stay
- Firewood, not provided (you can get it at BoniChoix at the intersection of the village, at a cost of $ 5 per bag)
- Cofee ans filters, not provided
- A few steps from the downhill ski slopes (ski in-out)
- Steps from the mountain bike trail, snowshoe trails and skating rink
- A few steps from the municipal swimming pool
- 2 minutes from SPA Édouard-les-Bains
- 10 minutes from the historic village of Anse Saint-Jean
- 10 minutes from the Saguenay Fjord
- 10 minutes from the equestrian center
- 35 minutes from the New France site
Nordic spa nearby
During your stay in a chalet or condo, enjoy relaxation at the Édouard-les-Bains Nordic spa located just at the foot of the mountain, daytime baths on weekends are at $ 22.50, per person, a 50% discount on the regular price!
For reservations and times it’s here
- 50% of the rental cost is required when booking
- 50% of the balance of the reservation is payable thirty days prior to the start date of the stay
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay
- A breakage and damage security deposit of $ 800 is required and payable 30 days prior to arrival
- To book this chalet, the required age is 25 years and over
- The reservation must be made by credit card (visa, master, American express)
- To book this chalet, do it here
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the rental agency.
If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If the cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all sums collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be returned.
Temporary policy in the event of force majeure and Coronavirus(Covid-19)
In the current situation, we have relaxed our usual cancellation policies to give you as much flexibility as possible with your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay up to your expectations! When canceling a reservation, travelers have various cancellation and refund options and the agency reserves the right to analyze each of the reservations on a case-by-case basis, at the time the cancellation is made and more. government recommendations.
If you are eligible, we will issue a full refund or issue a travel credit including all service charges for covered cancellations. To be able to cancel under this policy, you will have to attest to the facts or provide documents justifying that your request is eligible for a case of force majeure. Cancellations are processed based on force majeure coverage in effect at the time of the request, and reservations already canceled will not be reassessed.
When a reservation has already started (the arrival date has passed), this case of force majeure does not apply.
Death of a traveler, additional traveler, close relative or caregiver. You will need to provide one of the following documents:
- Death certificate
- The obituary
- The obituary naming the deceased
- A police report
- A serious and unexpected illness or injury affecting a person in the traveling party.
Official civic obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances or military deployment. You will need to provide a copy of the official notice with the name of the person fulfilling the obligation, dated after the day the reservation was made.
A transportation disruption that makes it impossible to get to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations, with no other mode of transportation available. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes or severe storms. You will need to provide a road closure notice or an airline-issued document confirming the cancellation of your flight. You will also need to provide a supporting document proving the impossibility of reaching your destination.
Train, bus or ferry cancellations without another alternative route on the same day. You will need to provide documentation clearly demonstrating that the carrier was not providing service that day, such as a screenshot of the company’s website or a link to a company statement.
Circumstances requiring special consideration
- No documentation is required in these circumstances, but our team of specialists review each case to confirm that you are directly affected.
- Natural disasters, terrorist activities and civil or political disturbances which prevent a traveler from reaching or leaving a destination, or which make it unsafe to receive travelers.
- An epidemic or disease that suddenly affects an area or affects a whole group of people. This excludes existing diseases associated with a region, such as malaria in Thailand or dengue in Hawaii. Changes in our policy following the onset of an epidemic, and changes in the scope of this policy, are decided based on announcements from the World Health Organization and the local authorities concerned.
- Travel restrictions imposed by a government, civilian legislative body or the military that restrict travel to or from the accommodation or location of the experience.
- Interruptions to essential public services affecting the location of the accommodation or the location of the experience.
- Changes in visa or passport conditions making it impossible to reach the travel destination. This excludes the loss or expiration of travel documents.
The next step
If the following conditions apply to your situation, first contact one of our professionals. If your reservation meets the criteria for force majeure, it will be eligible for cancellation without penalty. If you are a traveler, you will receive a full refund.
Official site of the Government of Quebec
Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance
Self-care guide, to protect your health and the health of others
- Arrival is after 6 p.m. and departure before 11 a.m
- To change your arrival or departure time, you must contact the agency at least 2 days before arrival, we will do our best to assist you
- A fee of $ 43.49 plus taxes is applicable for an early arrival or a late departure
Instructions to follow for a successful stay
So that we can prepare the place for the next visitors, we ask that you vacate the premises before 11 am on the day of your departure and that you comply with the following instructions during your stay:
- We don’t allow pets in most of our properties. If you wish to bring your pet, you must ask the manager beforehand. There are additional costs involved.
- Smoking is forbidden indoors.
- Please do not jump on the sofas or the beds.
- Noisy parties are forbidden after 11pm.
- We reserve the right to debit your credit card up to the security deposit amount (between 500$ and 1500$) for any breakage or damage to the property occurring during your stay.
When you leave, please take note of the following instructions:
- Close all the windows, switch off all lights and electrical appliances, place used bed sheets (not the duvet covers) in the bathroom or laundry room, place towels in the bathtub or shower.
- Adjust the thermostats to 18˚C and 5˚C during the summer.
- If you use firewood, please replace it in the box before your departure. To find out if wood is supplied or not, refer to the equipment section above or in the welcome book at the very end.
- Please wash and put away your dishes, empty the dishwasher, clean the barbecue grill (after you last used it) and sweep the floor.
- Please do not leave your garbage on the property. Place it in the containers provided at the nearby intersection or at the entry to the village when you leave.
- Please do not exceed the sleeping capacity in this establishment (unless previously arranged with the manager). Otherwise, fees of 10$-20$ per person per day will be deducted from your security deposit.
- It is forbidden to install on the premises, trailers or motor homes which have not been previously registered at the time of reservation unless a previous arrangement has been made: additional costs are required.
- If the instructions are not respected, fines to the amount of 100$ will be deducted from your security deposit.
Do you have any questions about your rental?
- To find out everything you wish to know about the equipment provided, snow-clearing, property upkeep, wifi code, welcome book, you will find all the information about your rental on this page, please read each section carefully.
- If you have any questions after your arrival, please email us at info@ monadressealouer.com, we’ll reply within an hour.
- In an emergency, after 8pm, you can reach a receptionist at 418-549-7111, or by email at info@ monadressealouer.com.
Rest assured that we’ll do everything we can to ensure you have a great stay in one of our experience lodgings.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Institution number 278622
A classification certificate for the tourist residence category has been issued by the Corporation of the tourism industry of Quebec providing the client with a reliable portrait of the property that will be rented while helping to enhance the quality of the accommodation offer.
Snow removal and site maintenance
It is possible that during your stay, a member of our team comes to clear the snow from the galleries or mow the grass, this is normal, we must maintain the premises for your comfort (we try to do it during your absence but in high season , it’s harder). During the winter season, salt and a shovel are at your disposal (container) outside in case of ice, if necessary.
Snow removal from private or main roads
The municipality takes care of the maintenance of the private or public roads of the chalets, not us. In the event of a snowfall or a storm, the snow plows have a lot of work to do since they have to maintain all the roads, in this case, it is impossible for all the roads to be cleared at the same time for all the tenants, usually it is done the same day depending on the amount of snowfall. We ask you to be vigilant and understanding in this regard, do not plan to move in these days if possible (if you can). We suggest that you leave the parking lot clear (your cars must be removed from the path to be cleared), the day before a storm or in the early morning, it is easier for them to work well! Thank you!
Temporary parking lots
For ski in-out chalets, you can use the parking reserved at the ski resort or the one at Édouard-le-Bains to park your cars (spa). For those who have more than 2 cars and their chalet is 1 km or more from the ski resort, you can, in the event of a storm, use these parking lots leaving only one car at the chalet for snow removal.
Welcome to Chalet Le 124
Whether you are coming for the first time or are a frequent visitor, we will always be committed to providing you with the best service in a comfortable and personalized atmosphere.
We are at your entire disposal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. On the following pages you will find complete information on the use of the premises.
We hope you find them useful during your stay.
If you need additional information or help planning your trip, get in touch with us!
Please take the time before your stay to read these useful and sometimes essential instructions.
Address: 124 chemin de Vébron, Anse-St-Jean, G0V 1J0.
Link google map : https://goo.gl/maps/SrTRuHQeGKva6KVG9
WI-FI : Derytélécom
Password : zypa3248
To write to us: email@example.com
We ask you to pay particular attention to the following points:
✓ Please respect the tranquility for the well-being of our neighbors, parties and noise are not allowed after 11 am;
✓ The chalet is non-smoking;
✓ Arrival at the chalet is at 4 pm and departure is at 11 am;
As we are not always on site to greet you, the code was disclosed to you when you made your reservation, make sure you have this code on hand when you arrive at the chalet.
For travelers who have booked with the Airbnb platform and have received a confirmation by Airbnb, to learn more about the entry code, you should see the Resources for travelers section in the arrival instructions. Note that on the day of your arrival, Airbnb sends a message concerning the instructions for arrival, the keypad code or the code to open the box will be sent to you!
RESPECT: We ask that you be respectful of the neighborhood’s quiet neighborhood and that there are other vacationers and permanent residents in the area. Keep your voices low before 7 a.m. after 11 p.m., especially if you’re outside. For non-compliance with its instructions, almonds of up to $ 50 will be retained from the security deposit.
NON-SMOKING: The chalet is non-smoking. Please, do not leave any cigarette ends on the grounds, parking lots, beaches, etc.
SECURITY: Make sure you keep the cabins locked while you are away. Even if we are in a safe neighborhood, we do not want unpleasant surprises.
RECYCLING AND GARBAGE: Do not leave your garbage in the bins outside the chalet, when you leave, please leave your garbage at the exit of Chemin de Vébron, on your left, 2 large containers are provided for this purpose. For non-compliance with its instructions, almonds of up to $ 50 will be retained from the security deposit.
CELLULAR RECEPTION: Cellular reception is excellent as well as Wi-Fi.
ADDITIONAL TOWELS: In all cases we strongly recommend that you bring your own towels for the beach.
KITCHEN AND BBQ: We provide cookware, crockery, utensils, assorted glasses, wine glasses, filter coffee makers (for some chalets, other coffee makers on site, see equipment supplied and not supplied), 1 electric fondue stove (for some chalets, 2 stoves and also raclette, see in equipment provided), and propane for BBQ. Bedding, bath towels, pillows and blankets are also provided.
DINING ROOM: To be able to comfortably seat 10 people in the dining room, you must use the table that is in the wardrobe of the bedroom on the ground floor. Additional chairs are under the stairs.
SWEEPER: Three accesses for the central sweeper, one per floor.
BREAKDOWN: If you find any damaged / broken equipment or it happens during your stay, please notify us immediately.
BOOKS, MAGAZINES AND GAMES: The various books, magazines and games are for your enjoyment. Use them as you wish and be sure to leave them in good order for the following ones.
ADDITIONAL CHAIRS AND TABLES: they are available under the stairs, put them back in the same place after use.
SWIMMING POOL: A supervised heated swimming pool is a 10-minute walk from the chalet. Paid access is compulsory, please contact the municipality. It’s ideal for children. Here is the link of the municipal swimming pool: https: //bit.ly/3gaJjxB
ACCESS TO SKI SLOPES: when leaving the chalet, on the right, you go up and you will see them on your right, less than 200 meters away.
CAMP FIRE: There is a private fire pit for campfires. Before starting a fire, it is essential to check whether there is no ban on open fires: http://www.sopfeu.qc.ca/fr/. If the index is yellow or red, it is absolutely forbidden to light a fire on pain of expulsion.
WOOD FOR EXTERIOR FIRES: An outdoor wood fireplace is at your disposal, You can get firewood at the Bonichoix market at the intersection of 170: 160 Rte, QC-170, L’Anse-Saint-Jean, QC G0V 1J0.
PROPANE: Cylinders are available on site for the fireplaces and the BBQ, to change these, we have spares below the stairs.
DRINKING WATER: The water for the chalet is distributed by the municipal aqueduct network, therefore, very suitable for consumption!
HEATING: If you use the heating in the chalet, we ask you to reset the thermostats to 16 degrees before leaving. Except in the basement, do not touch, lower or raise the thermostat.
MAINTENANCE: Although we do our best not to disturb you, during your stay we may have to do some maintenance work such as cutting the grass, snow removal, etc.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE: Please leave the chalet and the land in the same condition as you found them on your arrival! We ask you to leave the chalet by 11 a.m.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: As we are sure you are going to be exemplary guests 😉 chances are we will not charge your credit card for compensation. On the other hand, if there are major breakages or instructions not respected and you are responsible for them, My address for rent may debit your credit card for the amount of the replacement of the broken item or the additional cleaning caused by your actions.
NON-COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS: If these regulations are not respected, sanctions can be applied up to expulsion.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the chalet well equipped? The chalet has everything you need for a pleasant stay: bedding, blankets, pillows, crockery, cutlery, stoves and pots, dishwasher, kitchen accessories, games, books, HD TV, Wi-Fi, etc. The chalet has its outdoor fireplace, its gas BBQ.
- Can I bring my pet? No!
- What are the arrival and departure times? Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Is there a coffee maker in the chalet? The chalet has its filter coffee maker. There is only the coffee to bring!
- What do we do if there is a problem during our stay? If ever there is a problem in your chalet or on the site during your stay, let us know immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at 418-549-7111. We are reachable at all times. Normally we can find a solution quickly and it’s better for everyone to know about it during the stay and not after!
Can I do laundry? Yes, there is a washer and dryer on site.
- Do you have any suggestions for good restaurants and activities in the area? In your chalet, we have left you with brochures of the attractions.
- In what condition should we leave the chalet when we leave? The chalet must be left in the same condition as you took it. Place linens in the bathroom and towels in the bath. If possible, put away clean dishes and sweep.
- Where can we do our shopping? At the local grocery store (Bonichoix), about 10-15 minutes from the chalet, you will find grocery stores, pharmacies, SAQ, restaurants, etc. on your way to the village of Anse Saint-Jean.
- How many beds does the chalet have? The chalet has 1 bedroom with 2 double beds, 1 bedroom with queen bed, 1 mezzanine with 1 double bed and 1 single bed, 2 sofa beds in the basement
Fire department: 911
Sûreté du Québec: 418-310-4141
Poison Center: 1-800-463-5060
Electricity (live wire dropped): 1-800-790-2424
Environment and Wildlife: 418-678-3567
SPA Édouard-les-Bains: 418-272-3232
Mont-Édouard ski resort: 418-272-2927
City of Saguenay: 418-698-3000
Sail Mercator: 1-888-674-9309
Entre chien et loup (dog sledding): 418-272-2292
Fjord Snowmobile Club: 418-272-2292
Fjord by kayak: 1-866-725-2925
Fjord National Park: 418-272-1556
Fjord Museum: 418-697-5077
Fjord maritime shuttle: 418-543-7630
Plateaux Equestrian Center: 418-272-3231
Bistro de l’Anse: 418-272-4222
La Pulperie: 418-698-3100
The Air Defense Museum: 418-677-7159
Chicoutimi port area: 418-698-3025
Museum of the Little White House: 418-718-7915
Organisaction (whale watching): 418-579-8763
CEPAQ (outdoors and parks): 1 800 665 6527
Saguenay Adventure Packages: 418-549-8763
Hunting and fishing association: 418-272-2224
* For more information on activities to do in summer and winter, see our website the following tab: https://www.monadressealouer.com/attraits-touristiques-lac-saint-jean/