Rates and availability
To see availability click on the following link
An automatic calendar update is available one hour after each new reservation.
To book or make an information request for this chalet, do it here
They are set on the basis of supply and demand and the seasons.
- Access to the day baths is not included in the rates
- Housekeeping fees of $ 150 are applicable per cottage
- A minimum of 2 nights is required to reserve this chalet
- Taxes are included in the rates
- This chalet can accommodate 10 people maximum
- Group rates differ from regular or holiday rates (refer to them)
Price for day baths at the Édouard-les-Bains Nordic Spa with rental of one or two chalets, enjoy a 50% discount
Weekdays: $ 20 (+ taxes)
The Weekend: $ 22.50 (+ taxes)
Price – Winter – 7 nights minimum during the holidays and Spring break
- Holiday price: $ 475
- Price 7 nights: $ 2800
December 01 to April 30
- Weekend price: $ 880 Spécial – Sunday to Friday, $ 340 per night for 6 people
- Price for 7 nights: $ 2,500
Price – Summer – 3 nights minimum construction period
May 01 to November 30
- Weekend price: $ 730, Special, summer 2021, $ 678
- Price for 7 nights: $ 2000
Less than 7 nights, $ 60 per person, per night, per unit, taxes included, plus $ 150 cleaning fee.
Weekly, $ 45 per person, per night, per unit, taxes included, plus $ 150 cleaning fees.
Minimum 6 (people – people), maximum 12. Per unit-per unit (may vary in the event of Covid-19, depending on the territory or zone targeted)
- 1 hall with storage space for outdoor equipment, ski etc and 1 foldaway double bed
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 bedroom with double bed and 1 child bed (3 years old and over)
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 bedroom with bunk bed (1 double bed and a double sofa bed)
- 1 equipped kitchen with large counter
- 1 open concept living room with 1 sofa 4 places and 1 armchair 1 place
- 1 dining room 9 places (extra chairs in the master bedroom)
- 1 counter with 4-seater benches
- 1 cable TV
- 1 electric fireplace
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 bathroom with toilet and sink
- 1 front balcony with mountain view with 3 large chairs
Equipment provided and not provided during the stay
- Fully equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, utensils, assorted glasses, 1 gas fondue stove, 1 raclette stove, filter coffee makers and condiments provided)
- Nespresso virtoline coffee maker (capsules not supplied) (large format capsules)
- Cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay (Dish soap, all-purpose cleaner and hand soap)
- Sanitary paper provided for the start of the stay
- Bedding / towels provided
- Washer, dryer
- Air conditioning
- 1 central vacuum
- Internet WI-FI
- Outdoor fireplaces, gallery (propane) and in the front yard (wood)
- 3 balcony chairs and 6 logs to sit on and outdoor bench
Products not provided during the stay
- Firewood not provided (you can get it at Boni Choix at the intersection of the village, at a cost of $ 5 per bag)
- Close to downhill skiing, cross-country skiing and the main lodge
- Steps from the mountain bike trail, snowshoe trails and skating rink
- A few steps from the municipal swimming pool
- 2 minutes from SPA Édouard-les-Bains
- 10 minutes from the historic village of Anse Saint-Jean
- 10 minutes from the Saguenay Fjord
- 10 minutes from the equestrian center
- 35 minutes from the New France site
- 50% of the rental cost is required when booking
- 50% of the balance of the reservation is payable thirty days prior to the start date of the stay
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay
- A breakage and damage security deposit of $ 500 is required 30 days prior to arrival
- To book this chalet, the required age is 25 years and over
- Reservation can be made by credit card (visa, master, american express)
- To book this chalet, do it here
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the rental agency.
If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If the cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all sums collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be returned.
Temporary policy in the event of force majeure and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In the current situation, we have relaxed our usual cancellation policies to give you as much flexibility as possible with your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay up to your expectations! When canceling a reservation, travelers have various cancellation and refund options and the agency reserves the right to analyze each reservation on a case-by-case basis, at the time the cancellation is made and more. government recommendations.
If you are eligible, we will issue a full refund or issue a travel credit including all service charges for covered cancellations. To be able to cancel under this policy, you will have to attest to the facts or provide documents justifying that your request is eligible for a case of force majeure. Cancellations are processed based on force majeure coverage in effect at the time of the request, and reservations already canceled will not be reassessed.
When a reservation has already started (the arrival date has passed), this case of force majeure does not apply.
Circumstances requiring supporting documents
Death of a traveler, additional traveler, close relative or caregiver. You will need to provide one of the following documents:
The obituary naming the deceased
A police report
A serious and unexpected illness or injury affecting a person in the traveling party. You will need to provide a medical certificate confirming that this person is unable to travel due to serious injury or unexpected illness. The medical certificate must be provided no later than 14 days after cancellation and dated after booking. At this time, any pre-existing conditions known to the user at the time of booking are not covered by our Force Majeure Policy.
Official civic obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances or military deployment. You will need to provide a copy of the official notice with the name of the person fulfilling the obligation, dated after the day the reservation was made.
A transportation disruption that makes it impossible to get to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations, with no other mode of transportation available. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes or severe storms. You will need to provide a road closure notice or an airline-issued document confirming the cancellation of your flight. You will also need to provide a supporting document proving the impossibility of reaching your destination.
Train, bus or ferry cancellations without another alternative route on the same day. You will need to provide documentation clearly demonstrating that the carrier was not providing service that day, such as a screenshot of the company’s website or a link to a company statement.
Circumstances requiring special consideration
No documentation is required in these circumstances, but our team of specialists review each case to confirm that you are directly affected.
Natural disasters, terrorist activities and civil or political disturbances which prevent a traveler from reaching or leaving a destination, or which make it unsafe to receive travelers.
An epidemic or disease that suddenly affects an area or affects a whole group of people. This excludes existing diseases associated with a region, such as malaria in Thailand or dengue in Hawaii. Changes in our policy following the onset of an epidemic, and changes in the scope of this policy, are decided based on announcements from the World Health Organization and the local authorities concerned.
Travel restrictions imposed by a government, civilian legislative body or the military that restrict travel to or from the accommodation or location of the experience.
Interruptions to essential public services affecting the location of the accommodation or the location of the experience.
Changes in visa or passport conditions making it impossible to reach the travel destination. This excludes the loss or expiration of travel documents.
The next step
If the following conditions apply to your situation, first contact one of our professionals. If your reservation meets the criteria for force majeure, it will be eligible for cancellation without penalty. If you are a traveler, you will receive a full refund.
Official site of the Government of Quebec
Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance
Self-care guide, to protect your health and the health of others
Arrival is after 4 p.m. and departure before 11 a.m. To change your arrival or departure time, you must contact the agency at least 2 days before arrival, we will do our best to assist you. A fee of $ 50 is applicable for an early or late arrival.
Instructions to follow for a successful stay
- As we need time to prepare the residence for the next visitors, we ask you to leave the property before 11h00.
- Pets are not admitted unless previously arranged with the management.
- No smoking inside.
- It is forbidden to keep noise after 11pm. Failure to comply will incur a 50$ charge on your security deposit.
- Please close all windows, switch off all lights and electrical appliances before leaving.
- Before your departure, please place used sheets in the upstairs bathroom near the laundry room and place towels in the bath.
- Before leaving, please set thermostats to 18 during the winter and 5 during the summer.
- If you use firewood, please replace it in the wood container before leaving.
- Please wash the BBQ and your dishes before leaving.
- Please take out trash and articles for recycling and place them in the containers provided at the end of the road or at the entrance to the village. Failure to comply will incur a 50$ charge on your security deposit.
- Please leave the property clean and tidy otherwise 25$ will be deducted from your credit card.
- No more than the persons allowed may sleep in this property. Failure to comply will result in a charge of 10$ per person per day on your secure deposit.
- In an emergency, you can call one of our agents 24/7 at 418-549-7111or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Snow removal and site maintenance
It is possible that during your stay, a member of our team comes to clear the snow from the galleries or mow the grass, this is normal, we must maintain the premises for your comfort (we try to do it during your absence but in high season , it’s harder). During the winter season, salt and a shovel are at your disposal (container) outside in case of ice, if necessary.
Snow removal from private or main roads
The municipality takes care of the maintenance of the private or public roads of the chalets, not us. In the event of a snowfall or a storm, the snow plows have a lot of work to do since they have to maintain all the roads, in this case, it is impossible for all the roads to be cleared at the same time for all the tenants, usually it is done the same day depending on the amount of snowfall. We ask you to be vigilant and understanding in this regard, do not plan to move in these days if possible (if you can). We suggest that you leave the parking lot clear (your cars must be removed from the path to be cleared), the day before a storm or in the early morning, it is easier for them to work well! Thank you!
Temporary parking lots
For ski in-out chalets, you can use the parking reserved at the ski resort or the one at Édouard-le-Bains (spa) to park your cars. For those who have more than 2 cars and their chalet is 1 km or more from the ski resort, you can, in the event of a storm, use these parking lots leaving only one car at the chalet for snow removal.
Welcome to the Chalet
Whether you are coming for the first time or are a frequent visitor, we will always be committed to providing you with the best service in a comfortable and personalized atmosphere.
We are at your entire disposal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. On the following pages you will find complete information on the use of the premises.
We hope you find them useful during your stay.
If you need additional information or help planning your trip, get in touch with us!
Please take the time before your stay to read these useful and sometimes essential instructions.
Address: 103 chemin de Vébron, Anse-St-Jean, G0V 1J0
Link google map : https://goo.gl/maps/LCdzWVbo49CNCSeDA
WI-FI code (free network): vaqy2995
To write to us: email@example.com
We ask you to pay particular attention to the following points:
✓ Please respect the tranquility for the well-being of our neighbors, parties and noise are not allowed after 11 am;
✓ The chalet is non-smoking;
✓ Arrival at the chalet is at 4 p.m. and departure is at 11 a.m.
As we are not always on site to greet you, the code was disclosed to you when you made your reservation, make sure you have this code on hand when you arrive at the chalet.
For travelers who have booked with the Airbnb platform and have received a confirmation by Airbnb, to learn more about the entry code, you should see the Resources for travelers section, in instructions for arrival. Note that on the day of your arrival, Airbnb sends a message concerning the instructions for arrival, the keypad code or the code to open the box will be sent to you!
RESPECT: We ask that you be respectful of the neighborhood’s quiet neighborhood and that there are other vacationers and permanent residents in the area. Keep your voices low before 7 a.m. after 11 p.m., especially if you’re outside. For non-compliance with its instructions, almonds of up to $ 50 will be retained from the security deposit.
NON-SMOKING: The chalet is non-smoking. Please, do not leave any cigarette ends on the grounds, parking lots, beaches, etc.
SECURITY: Make sure you keep the cabins locked while you are away. Even if we are in a safe neighborhood, we do not want unpleasant surprises.
RECYCLING AND BINS: It is forbidden to leave your garbage in the bins outside the chalet, when you leave, please leave your garbage and recovery at the exit of the path on your right, 2 large containers are provided for this purpose . For non-compliance with its instructions, almonds of up to $ 50 will be retained from the security deposit.
CELLULAR RECEPTION: Cellular reception is excellent as well as Wi-Fi.
ADDITIONAL TOWELS: In all cases we strongly recommend that you bring your own towels for the beach.
KITCHEN AND BBQ: We provide dish soap, dishwasher soap and laundry soap, toilet paper, facial tissue, paper towels, salt, pepper and propane for the BBQ.
SWEEPER: Two accesses for the central vacuum, one back to the wall of the upstairs bathroom and the other behind the small wooden bench in the basement, just press the button below the handle of the sweeper to start it and once the cleaning is finished, press the button below the handle again to stop it.
BREAKDOWN: If you find any damaged / broken equipment or it happens during your stay, please notify us immediately.
BOOKS, MAGAZINES AND GAMES: The various books, magazines and games are for your enjoyment. Use them as you wish and be sure to leave them in good order for the following ones.
SWIMMING POOL: A supervised heated swimming pool is a 10-minute walk from the chalet. Paid access is compulsory, please contact the municipality. It’s ideal for children. Here is the link of the municipal swimming pool: https: //bit.ly/3gaJjxB
CAMP FIRE: There is a private fire pit for campfires. Before starting a fire, it is essential to check whether there is no ban on open fires: http://www.sopfeu.qc.ca/fr/. If the index is yellow or red, it is absolutely forbidden to light a fire on pain of expulsion.
WOOD FOR EXTERIOR FIRES: An outdoor wood fireplace is at your disposal, you can use wood on the ground.
PROPANE: spare cylinders are available on site for the fireplace and bbq. Please advise us if you have used a spare.
DRINKING WATER: The water for the chalet is distributed by the municipal aqueduct network, therefore, very suitable for consumption!
HEATING: If you use the heating in the chalet, we ask you to reset the thermostats to 16 degrees before leaving. The electric fireplace is also very efficient for heating the chalet!
MAINTENANCE: Although we do our best not to disturb you, during your stay we may have to do some maintenance work such as cutting the grass, snow removal, etc.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE: Please leave the chalet and the land in the same condition as you found them on your arrival! We ask you to leave the chalet by 11 a.m.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: Since we’re sure you’re going to be exemplary guests 😉 there’s a good chance we won’t charge your credit card for compensation. However, if there are major breakages and you are responsible for them, my rental address may charge your credit card for the amount of the replacement of the broken item or the additional cleaning caused by your actions.
NON-COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS: If these regulations are not respected, sanctions can be applied up to expulsion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the chalet well equipped? The chalet has everything you need for a pleasant stay: bedding, blankets, pillows, crockery, cutlery, stoves and pots, dishwasher, kitchen accessories, games, books, HD TV, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, etc. . The chalet has its outdoor fireplace, its gas BBQ.
- Can I bring my pet? Yes with pleasure!
- What are the arrival and departure times? Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Is there a coffee maker in the chalet? The chalet has its virtuoline Nespresso coffee maker and filter coffee maker. There is only the coffee and / or the capsules (large format capsules) to bring!
- What do we do if there is a problem during our stay? If ever there is a problem in your chalet or on the site during your stay, let us know immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at 418-549-7111. We are reachable at all times. Normally, we can find a solution quickly and it is better for us and for you that you let us know during your stay and not after!
Can I do laundry? Yes, there is a washer and dryer on site.
- Do you have any suggestions for good restaurants and activities in the area? In your chalet, we have left you with brochures of the attractions.
- In what condition should we leave the chalet when we leave? The chalet must be left in the same condition as you took it. Leave the sheets on the beds and the towels in the bathroom. If possible, put away clean dishes and sweep.
- Where can we do our shopping? At the local grocery store, about 10-15 minutes from the chalet, you will find grocery stores, pharmacies, SAQ, restaurants, etc.
- How many beds does the chalet have? The chalet has 2 bedrooms with 1 double bed, 1 bedroom with a double bunk bed and 1 sofa bed below and 1 double fold-away bed in an open room.
- Should I turn off the air conditioning on my return? Leave it at 20 degrees when starting, using the joystick.
Fire department: 911
Sûreté du Québec: 418-310-4141
Poison Center: 1-800-463-5060
Electricity (live wire dropped): 1-800-790-2424
Environment and Wildlife: 418-678-3567
SPA Édouard-les-Bains: 418-272-3232
Mont-Édouard ski resort: 418-272-2927
City of Saguenay: 418-698-3000
Sail Mercator: 1-888-674-9309
Entre chien et loup (dog sledding): 418-272-2292
Fjord Snowmobile Club: 418-272-2292
Fjord by kayak: 1-866-725-2925
Fjord National Park: 418-272-1556
Fjord Museum: 418-697-5077
Fjord maritime shuttle: 418-543-7630
Plateaux Equestrian Center: 418-272-3231
Bistro de l’Anse: 418-272-4222
La Pulperie: 418-698-3100
The Air Defense Museum: 418-677-7159
Chicoutimi port area: 418-698-3025
Museum of the Little White House: 418-718-7915
Organisaction (whale watching): 418-579-8763
CEPAQ (outdoors and parks): 1 800 665 6527
Saguenay Adventure Packages: 418-549-8763
Hunting and fishing association: 418-272-2224
* For more information on activities to do in summer and winter, see our website the following tab: https://www.monadressealouer.com/attraits-touristiques-lac-saint-jean/
Establishment number 300550
A provisional classification certificate for the tourist residence category has been issued by the Corporation of the tourism industry of Quebec providing the client with a reliable portrait of the property that will be rented while helping to enhance the quality of the accommodation offer. . The classification of tourist residences is identified by pictograms ranging from 1 to 5 stars. This classification is in progress.