Availibility and rates
To book this cottage, do it here
They are based on supply and demand and seasons.
- Taxes and access to the spa are not included in the rates
- $ 115 housekeeping fee applies
- A minimum of 2 nights is required to reserve this cottage
- This chalet can accommodate 8 people
Seasons – Summer – Winter
Prices for day baths at the Nordic spa Édouard-les-bains with rental of one or two chalets
- Weekdays: $ 20
- The Weekend: $ 22.50
Price for 8 people (one condo)
- Night: $ 350 (plus taxes)
- 6 nights: $ 1750 (plus taxes)
Price for 14 people (the 2 condos)
- Night: $ 700 (plus taxes)
- 6 nights: $ 3,500 (plus taxes)
The condo includes:
- 2 bedrooms with 1 double bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 double beds
- 3 bathrooms, one in each bedroom
- 1 bathroom in the common area
- Living room with fireplace and piano
- Washing room
- Dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Entrance with small office area
Equipments provided and not provided during the stay
- Fully equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, utensils, matching glasses, 1 electric fondue stove, filter cofee
- Cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay (Dish Soap, All Purpose Cleaner and Hand Soap)
- Sanitary paper provided for the beginning of the stay
- Bedding / towels provided
- Washer, dryer
- Internet WI-FI
Products not provided during the stay
- Washer / dryer, soap not provided
- Soap or tablets for dishwasher not supplied
- At the foot of the ski slopes (ski-ski out)
- A few steps of : Le Sentier des Vallons, Mont- Édouard
- 2 minutes from the municipal swimming pool
- 2 minutes from the recreation center of Mont-Édouard
- 2 minutes from the Edouard-les-bains SPA
- 10 minutes from the historic village of Anse Saint-Jean
- 10 minutes from the Saguenay Fjord
- 10 minutes from the equestrian center
- 35 minutes from the Nouvelle France site
- 50% of the cost of the rental is required when booking
- 50% of the balance of the reservation is payable thirty days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- A breakage and damage deposit of $ 500 is required 30 days prio to arrival
- To book this cottage, contact one of our specialists here
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the rental agency.
If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If the cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all sums collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be returned.
Temporary policy in the event of force majeure and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In the current situation, we have relaxed our usual cancellation policies to give you as much flexibility as possible with your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay up to your expectations! When canceling a reservation, travelers have various cancellation and refund options and the agency reserves the right to analyze each of the reservations on a case-by-case basis, at the time the cancellation is made and more. government recommendations.
If you are eligible, we will issue a full refund or issue a travel credit including all service charges for covered cancellations. To be able to cancel under this policy, you will have to attest to the facts or provide documents justifying that your request is eligible for a case of force majeure. Cancellations are processed based on force majeure coverage in effect at the time of the request, and reservations already canceled will not be reassessed.
When a reservation has already started (the arrival date has passed), this case of force majeure does not apply.
Death of a traveler, additional traveler, close relative or caregiver. You will need to provide one of the following documents:
- Death certificate
- The obituary
- The obituary naming the deceased
- A police report
- A serious and unexpected illness or injury affecting a person in the traveling party.
Official civic obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances or military deployment. You will need to provide a copy of the official notice with the name of the person fulfilling the obligation, dated after the day the reservation was made.
A transportation disruption that makes it impossible to get to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations, with no other mode of transportation available. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes or severe storms. You will need to provide a road closure notice or an airline-issued document confirming the cancellation of your flight. You will also need to provide a supporting document proving the impossibility of reaching your destination.
Train, bus or ferry cancellations without another alternative route on the same day. You will need to provide documentation clearly demonstrating that the carrier was not providing service that day, such as a screenshot of the company’s website or a link to a company statement.
Circumstances requiring special consideration
- No documentation is required in these circumstances, but our team of specialists review each case to confirm that you are directly affected.
- Natural disasters, terrorist activities and civil or political disturbances which prevent a traveler from reaching or leaving a destination, or which make it unsafe to receive travelers.
- An epidemic or disease that suddenly affects an area or affects a whole group of people. This excludes existing diseases associated with a region, such as malaria in Thailand or dengue in Hawaii. Changes in our policy following the onset of an epidemic, and changes in the scope of this policy, are decided based on announcements from the World Health Organization and the local authorities concerned.
- Travel restrictions imposed by a government, civilian legislative body or the military that restrict travel to or from the accommodation or location of the experience.
- Interruptions to essential public services affecting the location of the accommodation or the location of the experience.
- Changes in visa or passport conditions making it impossible to reach the travel destination. This excludes the loss or expiration of travel documents.
The next step
If the following conditions apply to your situation, first contact one of our professionals. If your reservation meets the criteria for force majeure, it will be eligible for cancellation without penalty. If you are a traveler, you will receive a full refund.
Official site of the Government of Quebec
Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance
Self-care guide, to protect your health and the health of others
Arrival is after 4 p.m. and departure before 11 a.m. To change your arrival or departure time, you must contact the agency at least 2 days before arrival, we will do our best to assist you. A fee of $ 50 is applicable for an early or late arrival.
How to access the condo
To access the condo, the entrance is from the front of the La Maison de Vébron building, at 56 chemin de Vébron,
Anse Saint-Jean, QC, J0V1J0.
Lien Google map : https://goo.gl/maps/gessBURK9gwWYdLR9
You enter through the door marked Pavilion 2. This is the second entrance on the left of the building. You must access Pavilion 1 first and walk straight up to Pavilion 2. (There are only two entrances from the front, so one for each condo).
You must press the number 2, the case will open and you collect the card inside to open the door. The other cards for the rooms are inside but this one also opens the other rooms. Please leave them indoors when you check out.
Instructions to follow for a successful stay
- As we need time to prepare the residence for the next visitors, we ask you to leave the property before 11h00.
- Pets are not admitted unless previously arranged with the management.
- No smoking inside.
- It is forbidden to keep noise after 11pm. Failure to comply will incur a 50$ charge on your security deposit.
- Please close all windows, switch off all lights and electrical appliances before leaving.
- Before your departure, please place used sheets in the upstairs bathroom near the laundry room and place towels in the bath.
- Before leaving, please set thermostats to 18 during the winter and 5 during the summer.
- If you use firewood, please replace it in the wood container before leaving.
- Please wash the BBQ and your dishes before leaving.
- Please take out trash and articles for recycling and place them in the containers provided at the end of the road or at the entrance to the village. Failure to comply will incur a 50$ charge on your security deposit.
- Please leave the property clean and tidy otherwise 25$ will be deducted from your credit card.
- No more than the persons allowed may sleep in this property. Failure to comply will result in a charge of 10$ per person per day on your secure deposit.
- In an emergency, you can call one of our agents 24/7 at 418-549-7111or by email at email@example.com
Internet access and other access
Network: House of Vébron
The Édouard-les-Bains spa
You have a discount on Édouard-les-Bains, the Nordic spa at the foot of Édouard: during your stay, weekday day baths are at $ 20 (+ taxes per person), and weekend day baths are at $ 22.50, (+ taxes, per person), a 50% discount on the regular price!
How to access the spa
Leaving the pavilion on your right, you turn left at the end of the path, then right (follow the signs for Édouard-les-Bains).
Consult the Facebook page for any reservation or questions.
Snow removal and site maintenance
It is possible that during your stay, a member of our team comes to clear the snow from the galleries or mow the grass, this is normal, we must maintain the premises for your comfort (we try to do it during your absence but in high season , it’s harder). During the winter season, salt and a shovel are at your disposal (container) outside in case of ice, if necessary.
Snow removal from private or main roads
The municipality takes care of the maintenance of the private or public roads of the chalets, not us. In the event of a snowfall or a storm, the snow plows have a lot of work to do since they have to maintain all the roads, in this case, it is impossible for all the roads to be cleared at the same time for all the tenants, usually it is done the same day depending on the amount of snowfall. We ask you to be vigilant and understanding in this regard, do not plan to move in these days if possible (if you can). We suggest that you leave the parking lot clear (your cars must be removed from the path to be cleared), the day before a storm or in the early morning, it is easier for them to work well! Thank you!
Temporary parking lots
For ski in-out chalets, you can use the parking reserved at the ski resort or the one at Édouard-le-Bains to park your cars (spa). For those who have more than 2 cars and their chalet is 1 km or more from the ski resort, you can, in the event of a storm, use these parking lots leaving only one car at the chalet for snow removal.
An interim classification certificate for the tourist residence category was issued by the Corporation de l’industrie touristique du Québec, providing the client with a reliable portrait of the property to be leased while helping to improve the quality of the accommodation offer . The classification of tourist residences is identified by pictograms ranging from 1 to 5 stars. This classification is in progress.