Availibility and Rates
To see availability or to book this chalet, click here
They are based on supply and demand and seasons.
- Access to the day baths are not included in the prices (public spa nearby)
- A minimum of 2 nights is required to reserve this accommodation
- This accommodation sleeps a maximum of 6 people
- Prices shown are for 4 people, for one additional person, $ 10 per day, per person
- This accommodation is not available for rent during the winter season
We advise you that as a travel agent, we will have to collect the contribution to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (FICAV) since November 1, 2021. It is set at 0.35% of the total cost of services purchased, i.e. at $3.50 per $1,000. This tax will be added to the total amount of the reservation.
New prevention measures
We would like to reassure our customers that in connection with the Coronavirus, we are taking the necessary measures to disinfect all our chalets. We are also tightening up our housekeeping protocols by getting into the habit of disinfecting door handles, refrigerators and other surfaces that may have been in contact with bacteria, here are a few examples:
- door handles
- remote controls
- crockery and cutlery
- chalet keys
- disinfect all bedding in the laundry room, as we always have.
If necessary, a minimum period of 48 hours between two rentals will be ensured for proper cleaning as well as rigorous follow-up with customers who have left. We want to know if our staff or our future customers are at risk since your health is important to us.
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 hall at the back laundry room (rear exit-entrance available)
- 1 fully equipped kitchen
- 1 dining room with 6 seats and open living room
- 1 living room with TV
- 1 leather sofas 2 places
- 1 armchairs
- 1 1 rocking chair
- 1 gas fireplace (for winter use only)
- 1 open concept mezzanine with a queen bed
- 1 small living room with sofa for 2 people
- 1 cable TV
- 1 bathroom
- 1 room with 1 double bed and sliding door
- Equipped kitchen (cookware, crockery, utensils, assorted glasses, 1 gas fondue pan, slow cooker, waffle iron)
- Filter coffee maker
- Cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay (Dish soap, all-purpose cleaner and hand soap)
- Sanitary paper provided for the beginning of the stay
- Bedding / towels provided
- Washer, dryer
- Small cellar
- WI-FI Internet
- Outdoor chairs (3)
Products not provided during the stay
- Washer / dryer, soap not provided
- Outdoor fireplace, not provided
- Coffee (ground) and filters, not supplied
- BBQ, not provided
- At the foot of the ski slopes (ski-ski out)
- A few steps of : Le Sentier des Vallons, Mont- Édouard
- 2 minutes from the municipal swimming pool
- 2 minutes from the recreation center of Mont-Édouard
- 2 minutes from the Edouard-les-bains SPA
- 10 minutes from the historic village of Anse Saint-Jean
- 10 minutes from the Saguenay Fjord
- 10 minutes from the equestrian center
- 35 minutes from the Nouvelle France site
Nordic spa nearby
During your stay in a chalet or condo, enjoy relaxation at the Édouard-les-Bains Nordic spa located just at the foot of the mountain, daytime baths on weekends are at $ 22.50, per person, a 50% discount on the regular price!
For reservations and times it’s here
- 50% of the cost of the rental is required when booking
- 50% of the balance of the reservation is payable thirty days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- A breakage and damage deposit of $ 500 is required 30 days prio to arrival
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the rental agency.
If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If the cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all sums collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be returned.
Temporary policy in the event of force majeure and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In the current situation, we have relaxed our usual cancellation policies to give you as much flexibility as possible with your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay up to your expectations! When canceling a reservation, travelers have various cancellation and refund options and the agency reserves the right to analyze each of the reservations on a case-by-case basis, at the time the cancellation is made and more. government recommendations.
If you are eligible, we will issue a full refund or issue a travel credit including all service charges for covered cancellations. To be able to cancel under this policy, you will have to attest to the facts or provide documents justifying that your request is eligible for a case of force majeure. Cancellations are processed based on force majeure coverage in effect at the time of the request, and reservations already canceled will not be reassessed.
When a reservation has already started (the arrival date has passed), this case of force majeure does not apply.
Circumstances requiring supporting documents
Death of a traveler, additional traveler, close relative or caregiver. You will need to provide one of the following documents:
- Death certificate
- The obituary
- The obituary naming the deceased
- A police report
A serious and unexpected illness or injury affecting a person in the traveling party. You will need to provide a medical certificate confirming that this person is unable to travel due to serious injury or unexpected illness. The medical certificate must be provided no later than 14 days after cancellation and dated after booking. At this time, any pre-existing conditions known to the user at the time of booking are not covered by our Force Majeure Policy.
Official civic obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances or military deployment. You will need to provide a copy of the official notice with the name of the person fulfilling the obligation, dated after the day the reservation was made.
A transportation disruption that makes it impossible to get to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations, with no other mode of transportation available. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes or severe storms. You will need to provide a road closure notice or an airline-issued document confirming the cancellation of your flight. You will also need to provide a supporting document proving the impossibility of reaching your destination.
Train, bus or ferry cancellations without another alternative route on the same day. You will need to provide documentation clearly demonstrating that the carrier was not providing service that day, such as a screenshot of the company’s website or a link to a company statement.
Circumstances requiring special consideration
No documentation is required in these circumstances, but our team of specialists review each case to confirm that you are directly affected.
Natural disasters, terrorist activities and civil or political disturbances which prevent a traveler from reaching or leaving a destination, or which make it unsafe to receive travelers.
An epidemic or disease that suddenly affects an area or affects a whole group of people. This excludes existing diseases associated with a region, such as malaria in Thailand or dengue in Hawaii. Changes in our policy following the onset of an epidemic, and changes in the scope of this policy, are decided based on announcements from the World Health Organization and the local authorities concerned.
Travel restrictions imposed by a government, civilian legislative body or the military that restrict travel to or from the accommodation or location of the experience.
Interruptions to essential public services affecting the location of the accommodation or the location of the experience.
Changes in visa or passport conditions making it impossible to reach the travel destination. This excludes the loss or expiration of travel documents.
The next step
If the following conditions apply to your situation, first contact one of our professionals. If your reservation meets the criteria for force majeure, it will be eligible for cancellation without penalty. If you are a traveler, you will receive a full refund.
Official site of the Government of Quebec
Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance
Self-care guide, to protect your health and the health of others
- Arrival is after 6 p.m. and departure before 11 a.m
- To change your arrival or departure time, you must contact the agency at least 2 days before arrival, we will do our best to assist you
- A fee of $ 43.49 plus taxes is applicable for an early arrival or a late departure
Instructions to follow for a successful stay
So that we can prepare the place for the next visitors, we ask that you vacate the premises before 11 am on the day of your departure and that you comply with the following instructions during your stay:
- We don’t allow pets in most of our properties. If you wish to bring your pet, you must ask the manager beforehand. There are additional costs involved.
- Smoking is forbidden indoors.
- Please do not jump on the sofas or the beds.
- Noisy parties are forbidden after 11pm.
- We reserve the right to debit your credit card up to the security deposit amount (between 500$ and 1500$) for any breakage or damage to the property occurring during your stay.
When you leave, please take note of the following instructions:
- Close all the windows, switch off all lights and electrical appliances, place used bed sheets (not the duvet covers) in the bathroom or laundry room, place towels in the bathtub or shower.
- Adjust the thermostats to 18˚C and 5˚C during the summer.
- If you use firewood, please replace it in the box before your departure. To find out if wood is supplied or not, refer to the equipment section above or in the welcome book at the very end.
- Please wash and put away your dishes, empty the dishwasher, and sweep the floor.
- Please do not leave your garbage on the property. Place it in the containers provided at the nearby intersection or at the entry to the village when you leave.
- Please do not exceed the sleeping capacity in this establishment (unless previously arranged with the manager). Otherwise, fees of 10$-20$ per person per day will be deducted from your security deposit.
- It is forbidden to install on the premises, trailers or motor homes which have not been previously registered at the time of reservation unless a previous arrangement has been made: additional costs are required.
- If the instructions are not respected, fines to the amount of 100$ will be deducted from your security deposit.
Do you have any questions about your rental?
- To find out everything you wish to know about the equipment provided, snow-clearing, property upkeep, wifi code, welcome book, you will find all the information about your rental on this page, please read each section carefully.
- If you have any questions after your arrival, please email us at info@ monadressealouer.com, we’ll reply within an hour.
- In an emergency, after 8pm, you can reach a receptionist at 418-549-7111, or by email at info@ monadressealouer.com.
Rest assured that we’ll do everything we can to ensure you have a great stay in one of our experience lodgings.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Snow removal and site maintenance
It is possible that during your stay, a member of our team comes to clear the snow from the galleries or mow the grass, this is normal, we must maintain the premises for your comfort (we try to do it during your absence but in high season , it’s harder). During the winter season, salt and a shovel are at your disposal (container) outside in case of ice, if necessary.
Snow removal from private or main roads
The municipality takes care of the maintenance of the private or public roads of the chalets, not us. In the event of a snowfall or a storm, the snow plows have a lot of work to do since they have to maintain all the roads, in this case, it is impossible for all the roads to be cleared at the same time for all the tenants, usually it is done the same day depending on the amount of snowfall. We ask you to be vigilant and understanding in this regard, do not plan to move in these days if possible (if you can). We suggest that you leave the parking lot clear (your cars must be removed from the path to be cleared), the day before a storm or in the early morning, it is easier for them to work well! Thank you!
Temporary parking lots
For ski in-out chalets, you can use the parking reserved at the ski resort or the one at Édouard-le-Bains (spa) to park your cars. For those who have more than 2 cars and their chalet is 1 km or more from the ski resort, you can, in the event of a storm, use these parking lots leaving only one car at the chalet for snow removal.
Welcome to Le Skieur condo
Whether you come for the first time or you are a frequent visitor, we will always be committed to offering you the best service in a comfortable and personalized atmosphere.
We are at your entire disposal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. On the following pages you will find complete information on the use of the premises.
We hope they will be useful to you during your stay.
If you need additional information or help organizing your trip, contact us!
Wi-Fi network name: Derytelecom_80219422
Wi-Fi password: pazu8964
In order to respect the preparation of residences for other visitors, we ask you to leave the chalet before 11 am.
The chalet is located at 3, rue de Génolhac, Anse Saint-Jean Québec, GOV 1JO. When you arrive, use the parking lot provided for visitors, it is located just as you enter the street, in the center, number 3 is identified, you have two parking spaces available. It is strictly forbidden to park in front of the condo. A penalty of $25 could be considered for non-compliance with condo regulations. Google map link: https://goo.gl/maps/KDNYXfH2WBjVGEeT7
The entry code is the one that was disclosed to you in the confirmation of your reservation sent by email (key box). It is very important to have this code in hand as soon as you arrive because we may not be able to assist you immediately with the code at the time of your arrival, it is an autonomous arrival, it is important to have the code on paper or memorize it before your arrival.
We kindly ask you to reduce the noise before 8 am and from 11 pm. If you do not respect these instructions, fines of up to $50 will be deducted from the security deposit.
It is forbidden to leave your garbage or recycling inside the condo. For your waste and recycled containers, when you leave, you must deposit them in the large containers provided for this purpose, both located in the visitor parking lot at the end of the street when leaving. If you do not respect these instructions, fines of up to $50 will be deducted from the security deposit.
To reach the SPA Nordique Édouard les Bains, you leave the condo and go to the left, the next street that goes up to the left will take you to the SPA (up the hill). Access to the ski center is by exiting to the left through the back door, you reach the slopes directly!
For schedules and opening hours of the spa, please consult the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/piededouard/
By renting a chalet from My address for rent, you are entitled to a 50% discount on day, week and weekend baths! Please present yourself at the reception by mentioning that you are from My address for rent.
For travelers who have booked with the Airbnb platform and have received confirmation from Airbnb, to learn more about the entry code, you must consult the section The traveler’s guide and in instructions for arrival. Please note that the day of your arrival, Airbnb sends a message concerning the instructions for arrival, the keypad code or the code to open the secure box will be sent to you!
Use of equipment
- It is possible to connect a computer via the HDMI wire of the television to listen to your films. To use the Wii, change the TV source via the remote. The games are in a drawer of the TV cabinet.
- Close the television when you leave, thank you!
- Hours of the Mont-Édouard Recreational Center
Ski season and summer activities, Mont-Édouard recreational center, Facebook page.
Please note that the municipal swimming pool is open to the public from July 3, opening hours are from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Sunday until August 29 with lifeguard service. This chalet is within walking distance of the municipal swimming pool of Mont-Édouard, here is the link for info: http://tourisme.lanse-saint-jean.ca/piscine-municipale-du-mont-edouard/
The cost is $4 for an adult and $3 for children aged 7 to 14. The hat is compulsory. The swimming pool is on your arrival at the foot of the mountain on your right. Ample parking is available on the left.
***To see if there are open or closed slopes and the map of the ski slopes, here is the link (recommended);
Information and suggestions for activities near the site
- Fjord by Kayak, 18 minutes
- Mont-Édouard ski resort, ski in-out, on the slopes
- Sailing on the Saguenay Fjord (Mercator sail), 18 minutes
- Between dogs and wolves (dog sledding), 10 minutes
- Fjord cruise and whale watching, 18 minutes
- Fjord by kayak, 18 minutes
- Village of L’Anse-Saint-Jean and Fjord, 18 minutes
- Edouard-les-Bains, 5 minutes walk
- Zec de l’Anse, 8 minutes
- Plateaux equestrian center, 16 minutes
- Nautical Club, 18 mins
- Port area of Chicoutimi, 1h00
- The Site of New France, 39 minutes
- Fishing, The Bay, 45 minutes.
- Emergency: 911
- Ambulance: 911
- Fire Department: 911
- Sûreté du Québec: 418-310-4141
- Poison Control Center: 1-800-463-5060
- Electrical (live wire dropped): 1-800-790-2424
- Environment and Wildlife: 418-678-3567
- SPA Edouard-les-Bains: 418-272-3232
- Mont-Édouard ski resort: 418-272-2927
- City of Saguenay: 418-698-3000
- Sailing Mercator: 1-888-674-9309
- Between dog and wolf (dog sledding): 418-272-2292
- Fjord Snowmobile Club: 418-272-2292
- Fjord by Kayak: 1-866-725-2925
- Fjord National Park: 418-272-1556
- Fjord Museum: 418-697-5077
- Fjord maritime shuttle: 418-543-7630
- Plateaux Equestrian Center: 418-272-3231
- Anse Bistro: 418-272-4222
- Pulperie: 418-698-3100
- The Air Defense Museum: 418-677-7159
- Chicoutimi port area: 418-698-3025
- Little White House Museum: 418-718-7915
- Organization (whale watching): 418-579-8763
- CEPAQ (outdoors and parks): 1 800 665 6527
- Saguenay adventure packages: 418-549-8763
- Hunting and Fishing Association: 418-272-2224
****Pour de plus amples informations sur les activités à faire en été comme en hiver, consultez notre site internet au www.monadressealouer.com dans destination, dans le menu en haut à gauche, dans Anse Saint-jean et en bas complètement dans attraits touristiques.
Establishment number 305308
A classification certificate for the tourist residence category has been issued by the Corporation de l’industrie touristique du Québec, providing the client with a reliable portrait of the property to be rented while contributing to enhancing the quality of the accommodation offer. This establishment is in the process of being classified.