Prices and availibility
To see availability and book online, it’s here
They are set according to supply and demand and the seasons.
- Access to the baths are not included in the prices (public spa nearby)
- 2 night minimum at all times
- Rates are for 6 people, additional charges of $ 10 per day per person are applicable
- 10 people maximum
We advise you that as a travel agent, we will have to collect the contribution to the Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (FICAV) since November 1, 2021. It is set at 0.35% of the total cost of services purchased, i.e. at $3.50 per $1,000. This tax will be added to the total amount of the reservation.
New prevention measures
We would like to reassure our customers that in connection with the Coronavirus, we are taking the necessary measures to disinfect all our chalets. We are also tightening up our housekeeping protocols by getting into the habit of disinfecting door handles, refrigerators and other surfaces that may have been in contact with bacteria, here are a few examples:
- door handles
- remote controls
- crockery and cutlery
- chalet keys
- disinfect all bedding in the laundry room, as we always have.
If necessary, a minimum period of 48 hours between two rentals will be ensured for proper cleaning as well as rigorous follow-up with customers who have left. We want to know if our staff or our future customers are at risk since your health is important to us.
- 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed and 2 single bunk beds
- 1 large bathroom with shower and toilet
- 1 large living room with 1 L-shaped sofa for 6 people, a 2-person futon and a 1-person chair
- 1 cable TV
- 1 stereo
- 1 babyfoot table
- 1 darts on the wall
- Board games and books
- 1 large hall with storage space for outdoor equipment
- 1 bedroom with queen bed and 1 electric wall fireplace
- 1 bedroom with queen bed and reading area (armchair and TV)
- 1 fully equipped open concept kitchen
- 1 counter island with 4 benches
- 1 open concept dining room 6 places
- 3-seater sofa
- 2-seater sofa
- 1 armchairs
- 1 cable TV (in the dining room)
- 1 electric fireplace
- 1 large bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 washer, 1 dryer
- 1 rear balcony with table, 4 chairs (additional chairs available on site)
- 1 backyard with space for lights (shared with the tenants of the building)
- Wood available on site (share with all tenants of the building)
Equipment provided and not provided during the stay
Products provided during the stay
- Fully equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, utensils, assorted glasses, 1 electric fondue stove, 1 raclette stove, filter coffee makers and DeLonghi (manual)).
- Basic cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay (all-purpose cleaner, dish soap and hand soap)
- Sanitary paper provided for the start of the stay
- Bedding / towels provided
- Pillows and blankets
- Internet WI-FI
- Central sweeper
- Games available on site
- 1 indoor fireplace (electric)
- 1 outdoor fireplace (wood), shared with the other tenants
- Wood for outdoor fireplaces
Products not provided during the stay
- Washer / dryer, soap not provided
- Dishwasher soap or tablets not provided
- Coffee and filters, not supplied
- 2 minutes from the municipal swimming pool
- 1.5 kilometers from the slopes for downhill skiing, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- 2 minutes from the Mont-Édouard recreation center
- 2 minutes from the Édouard-les-Bains SPA
- 10 minutes from the historic village of Anse Saint-Jean
- 10 minutes from the Saguenay Fjord
- 10 minutes from the equestrian center
- 35 minutes from the New France site
Nordic spa nearby
During your stay in a chalet or condo, enjoy relaxation at the Édouard-les-Bains Nordic spa located just at the foot of the mountain, daytime baths on weekends are at $ 22.50, per person, a 50% discount on the regular price!
For reservations and times it’s here
- 50% of the cost of the rental is required when booking
- 50% of the balance of the reservation is payable thirty days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the date of the beginning of the stay
- A breakage and damage deposit of $ 500 is required 30 days prio to arrival
- To book this cottage, contact one of our specialists here
All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to the rental agency.
If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If the cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all sums collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be returned.
Temporary policy in the event of force majeure and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In the current situation, we have relaxed our usual cancellation policies to give you as much flexibility as possible with your stay. We want you to enjoy your stay up to your expectations! When canceling a reservation, travelers have various cancellation and refund options and the agency reserves the right to analyze each of the reservations on a case-by-case basis, at the time the cancellation is made and more. government recommendations.
If you are eligible, we will issue a full refund or issue a travel credit including all service charges for covered cancellations. To be able to cancel under this policy, you will have to attest to the facts or provide documents justifying that your request is eligible for a case of force majeure. Cancellations are processed based on force majeure coverage in effect at the time of the request, and reservations already canceled will not be reassessed.
When a reservation has already started (the arrival date has passed), this case of force majeure does not apply.
Circumstances requiring supporting documents
Death of a traveler, additional traveler, close relative or caregiver. You will need to provide one of the following documents:
- Death certificate
- The obituary
- The obituary naming the deceased
- A police report
A serious and unexpected illness or injury affecting a person in the traveling party. You will need to provide a medical certificate confirming that this person is unable to travel due to serious injury or unexpected illness. The medical certificate must be provided no later than 14 days after cancellation and dated after booking. At this time, any pre-existing conditions known to the user at the time of booking are not covered by our Force Majeure Policy.
Official civic obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances or military deployment. You will need to provide a copy of the official notice with the name of the person fulfilling the obligation, dated after the day the reservation was made.
A transportation disruption that makes it impossible to get to your destination, including road closures and flight cancellations, with no other mode of transportation available. This includes closures and cancellations caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes or severe storms. You will need to provide a road closure notice or an airline-issued document confirming the cancellation of your flight. You will also need to provide a supporting document proving the impossibility of reaching your destination.
Train, bus or ferry cancellations without another alternative route on the same day. You will need to provide documentation clearly demonstrating that the carrier was not providing service that day, such as a screenshot of the company’s website or a link to a company statement.
Circumstances requiring special consideration
No documentation is required in these circumstances, but our team of specialists review each case to confirm that you are directly affected.
Natural disasters, terrorist activities and civil or political disturbances which prevent a traveler from reaching or leaving a destination, or which make it unsafe to receive travelers.
An epidemic or disease that suddenly affects an area or affects a whole group of people. This excludes existing diseases associated with a region, such as malaria in Thailand or dengue in Hawaii. Changes in our policy following the onset of an epidemic, and changes in the scope of this policy, are decided based on announcements from the World Health Organization and the local authorities concerned.
Travel restrictions imposed by a government, civilian legislative body or the military that restrict travel to or from the accommodation or location of the experience.
Interruptions to essential public services affecting the location of the accommodation or the location of the experience.
Changes in visa or passport conditions making it impossible to reach the travel destination. This excludes the loss or expiration of travel documents.
The next step
If the following conditions apply to your situation, first contact one of our professionals. If your reservation meets the criteria for force majeure, it will be eligible for cancellation without penalty. If you are a traveler, you will receive a full refund.
Official site of the Government of Quebec
Quebec Tourism Industry Alliance
Self-care guide, to protect your health and the health of others
We are very happy to welcome you and your pet to our establishment. In order to ensure a safe and memorable stay for all of our guests, please review the information below.
Your pet must weigh 15 pounds and less and hypoallergenic (does not lose hair), if he does not respect these conditions, we cannot accept him in this accommodation;
Your pet must be kept on a leash outside the establishment, and must not be left unattended.
They must not accompany you to restaurants and recreational areas, with the exception of guide dogs;
It is forbidden to let your animal do its business on the balcony or the terrace, preferably on the trails (you must collect its excrement);
For the safety of your animal, please remain reachable on your cell phone at all times;
A fee of $ 50 plus taxes, more in-depth cleaning will be added at your departure to avoid any possible allergy for our next guest (you must mention this when booking otherwise these fees will be charged to your security deposit when you check-in. departure);
To make your pet’s stay even more comfortable, we are happy to provide them with the following items (you will find them in the walk-in closet at the entrance):
- 2 bowls
These items are available as needed in the hall closet. We kindly ask you to leave these items at the chalet before your departure for other animal lovers who will need them! We will take care of replacing them ourselves if necessary!
It will be your responsibility to bring any other items necessary for his stay, if he has specific needs, you are also responsible for providing them.
- Arrival is after 6 p.m. and departure before 11 a.m
- To change your arrival or departure time, you must contact the agency at least 2 days before arrival, we will do our best to assist you
- Fees of $ 43.49 plus taxes are applicable for an early arrival or a late departure
Instructions for a successful vacation
So that we can prepare the place for the next visitors, we ask that you vacate the premises before 11 am on the day of your departure and that you comply with the following instructions during your stay:
- We don’t allow pets in most of our properties. If you wish to bring your pet, you must ask the manager beforehand. There are additional costs involved.
- Smoking is forbidden indoors.
- Please do not jump on the sofas or the beds.
- Noisy parties are forbidden after 11pm.
- We reserve the right to debit your credit card up to the security deposit amount (between 500$ and 1500$) for any breakage or damage to the property occurring during your stay.
When you leave, please take note of the following instructions:
- Close all the windows, switch off all lights and electrical appliances, place used bed sheets (not the duvet covers) in the bathroom or laundry room, place towels in the bathtub or shower.
- Adjust the thermostats to 18˚C and 5˚C during the summer.
- If you use firewood, please replace it in the box before your departure. To find out if wood is supplied or not, refer to the equipment section above or in the welcome book at the very end.
- Please wash and put away your dishes, empty the dishwasher, clean the barbecue grill (after you last used it) and sweep the floor.
- Please do not leave your garbage on the property. Place it in the containers provided at the nearby intersection or at the entry to the village when you leave.
- Please do not exceed the sleeping capacity in this establishment (unless previously arranged with the manager). Otherwise, fees of 10$-20$ per person per day will be deducted from your security deposit.
- It is forbidden to install on the premises, trailers or motor homes which have not been previously registered at the time of reservation unless a previous arrangement has been made: additional costs are required.
- If the instructions are not respected, fines to the amount of 100$ will be deducted from your security deposit.
Do you have any questions about your rental?
- To find out everything you wish to know about the equipment provided, snow-clearing, property upkeep, wifi code, welcome book, you will find all the information about your rental on this page, please read each section carefully.
- If you have any questions after your arrival, please email us at info@ monadressealouer.com, we’ll reply within an hour.
- In an emergency, after 8pm, you can reach a receptionist at 418-549-7111, or by email at info@ monadressealouer.com.
Rest assured that we’ll do everything we can to ensure you have a great stay in one of our experience lodgings.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Snow removal and site maintenance
It is possible that during your stay, a member of our team comes to clear the snow from the galleries or mow the grass, this is normal, we must maintain the premises for your comfort (we try to do it during your absence but in high season , it’s harder). During the winter season, salt and a shovel are at your disposal (container) outside in case of ice, if necessary.
Snow removal from private or main roads
The municipality takes care of the maintenance of the private or public roads of the chalets, not us. In the event of a snowfall or a storm, the snow plows have a lot of work to do since they have to maintain all the roads, in this case, it is impossible for all the roads to be cleared at the same time for all the tenants, usually it is done the same day depending on the amount of snowfall. We ask you to be vigilant and understanding in this regard, do not plan to move in these days if possible (if you can). We suggest that you leave the parking lot clear (your cars must be removed from the path to be cleared), the day before a storm or in the early morning, it is easier for them to work well! Thank you!
Temporary parking lots
For ski in-out chalets, you can use the parking reserved at the ski resort or the one at Édouard-le-Bains (spa) to park your cars. For those who have more than 2 cars and their chalet is 1 km or more from the ski resort, you can, in the event of a storm, use these parking lots leaving only one car at the chalet for snow removal.
Power outage Info
Is there a power outage in your area? You can find out how big an area is affected and when service will be restored.
Welcome to l’Évasion
Whether you are coming for the first time or are a frequent visitor, we will always be committed to providing you with the best service in a comfortable and personalized atmosphere.
We are at your entire disposal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. On the following pages you will find complete information on the use of the premises.
We hope you will find them useful during your stay.
If you need additional information or help planning your trip, get in touch with us!
Please take the time before your stay to read these useful and sometimes essential instructions.
Address: 12-C chemin de Périgny, Anse-St-Jean, G0V 1J0 (condo on the left side)
Google map link: https://goo.gl/maps/phBJw4suU78WxPCP6
WI-FI code (free network): 12Périgny (network) password: 26352886
To write to us: email@example.com
We ask you to pay particular attention to the following points:
✓ Please respect the tranquility for the well-being of our neighbors, parties and noises are not allowed after 11 am;
✓ The chalet is non-smoking;
✓ Arrival at the chalet is at 18 p.m. and departure is at 11 a.m.
✓ Use parking lot C, we have space for 2 cars, for any additional cars, use the parking lot of the Mont0Édouars recreation center 1.5 kilometers away.
As we are not always on the site to welcome you, the code was disclosed to you when you made your reservation, make sure you have this code on hand when you arrive at the chalet.
For travelers who have booked with the Airbnb platform and have received a confirmation by Airbnb, to learn more about the entry code, you should consult the Travel Guide and Instructions for Arrival sections. Note that on the day of your arrival, Airbnb sends a message regarding the instructions for arrival, the keypad code or the code to open the box will be sent to you!
RESPECT: We ask that you be respectful of the neighborhood’s quiet neighborhood and that there are other vacationers and permanent residents in the area. Keep your voices low before 7 a.m. after 11 p.m., especially if you’re outside. For non-compliance with its instructions, almonds of up to $ 50 will be withheld from the security deposit.
NON-SMOKING: The chalet is non-smoking. Please, do not leave any cigarette ends on the grounds, parking lots, beaches, etc.
SECURITY: Make sure you keep the cabins locked while you are away. Even if we are in a safe neighborhood, we do not want unpleasant surprises.
RECYCLING AND GARBAGE: It is forbidden to put your garbage in the bins outside the condo, they are for the use of the owner only. When you leave, please leave your garbage at the exit of the path on your left, 2 large containers are provided for this purpose. For non-compliance with its instructions, almonds of up to $ 50 will be withheld from the security deposit.
CELLULAR RECEPTION: Cellular reception is excellent as well as Wi-Fi connection.
ADDITIONAL TOWELS: In all cases we strongly recommend that you bring your own towels for the beach.
KITCHEN AND BBQ: We provide cookware, crockery, utensils, assorted glasses, wine glasses, filter coffee makers (for some chalets, other coffee makers on site, see equipment supplied and not supplied), 1 electric fondue stove (for some chalets, 2 stoves and also raclette, see in equipment provided), and propane for BBQ. Bedding, bath towels, pillows and blankets are also provided.
SWEEPER: Two accesses for the central vacuum, one back to the wall of the upstairs bathroom and the other behind the small wooden bench in the basement, just press the button below the handle of the sweeper to start it and once the cleaning is finished, press the button below the handle again to stop it.
BREAKAGE: If you find damaged / broken equipment or it happens during your stay, please notify us immediately.
BOOKS, MAGAZINES AND GAMES: The various books, magazines and games are for your enjoyment. Use them as you wish and be sure to leave them in good order for the following ones.
SWIMMING POOL: A supervised heated swimming pool is 10 minutes walk from the chalet, paid access is mandatory, please contact the municipality. It’s ideal for children. Here is the link of the municipal swimming pool: https: //bit.ly/3gaJjxB
CAMP FIRE: There is a fire pit behind the condo for the use of all tenants including you for campfires. Before starting a fire, it is essential to check whether there is no ban on open fires: http://www.sopfeu.qc.ca/fr/. If the index is yellow or red, it is absolutely forbidden to light a fire on pain of expulsion.
WOOD FOR EXTERIOR FIRES: An outdoor wood fireplace is at your disposal, you can use wood on the property available to all users.
PROPANE: cylinders are available on site for the fireplace and the bbq. Please advise us when using a replacement cylinder.
DRINKING WATER: The water for the chalet is distributed by the municipal aqueduct network, therefore, very suitable for consumption!
HEATING: If you use the heating in the chalet, we ask you to reset the thermostats to 16 degrees before leaving. The electric fireplace is also very efficient for heating the chalet!
MAINTENANCE: Although we do our best not to disturb you, during your stay we may have to do some maintenance work such as cutting the grass, snow removal, etc.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE: Please leave the chalet and the land in the same condition as you found them on your arrival! We ask you to leave the chalet by 11 a.m.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: Since we’re sure you’re going to be exemplary guests 😉 there’s a good chance we won’t charge your credit card for compensation. However, if there are major breakages and you are responsible for them, my rental address may charge your credit card for the amount of the replacement of the broken item or additional cleaning caused by your actions.
NON-COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS: If these regulations are not respected, sanctions can be applied up to expulsion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the chalet well equipped? The chalet has everything you need for a pleasant stay: bedding, blankets, pillows, crockery, cutlery, stoves and pots, dishwasher, kitchen accessories, games, books, HD TV, Wi-Fi. an outdoor fireplace, a gas BBQ.
Can I bring my pet? we accept on request only with certain restrictions.
What are the arrival and departure times? Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
Is there a coffee maker in the chalet? The chalet has its Tassimo coffee maker and filter coffee maker. All that remains is the coffee and / or the capsules (large format capsules) to bring!
What do we do if there is a problem during our stay? If there is ever a problem in your chalet or on the site during your stay, let us know immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at 418-549-7111. We are reachable at all times. Normally, we can find a solution quickly and it is better for us and for you that you let us know during your stay and not after!
Can I do laundry? Yes, there is a washer and dryer on site, take your soap.
Do you have any suggestions for good restaurants and activities in the area? In your chalet, we have left you with brochures of the attractions.
In what condition should we leave the chalet when we leave? The chalet must be left in the same condition as you took it. Leave the linens on the beds and the towels in the bathroom. If possible, put away clean dishes and sweep.
Where can we do our shopping? At the local grocery store, about 5 minutes from the chalet, you will find grocery stores, pharmacies, SAQ, restaurants, etc. (Pétro Canada, Inter marché).
How many beds does the chalet have? The chalet has 2 bedrooms with 1 queen bed, 1 bedroom with 1 double bed and a bedroom with 1 double bed with 2 single bunk beds.
Fire department: 911
Sûreté du Québec: 418-310-4141
Poison Center: 1-800-463-5060
Electricity (live wire dropped): 1-800-790-2424
Environment and Wildlife: 418-678-3567
SPA Édouard-les-Bains: 418-272-3232
Mont-Édouard ski resort: 418-272-2927
City of Saguenay: 418-698-3000
Sail Mercator: 1-888-674-9309
Between dog and wolf (dog sled): 418-272-2292
Fjord Snowmobile Club: 418-272-2292
Fjord by kayak: 1-866-725-2925
Fjord National Park: 418-272-1556
Fjord Museum: 418-697-5077
Fjord maritime shuttle: 418-543-7630
Plateaux Equestrian Center: 418-272-3231
Bistro de l’Anse: 418-272-4222
La Pulperie: 418-698-3100
The Air Defense Museum: 418-677-7159
Chicoutimi port area: 418-698-3025
Museum of the Little White House: 418-718-7915
Organisaction (whale watching): 418-579-8763
CEPAQ (outdoors and parks): 1 800 665 6527
Saguenay Adventure Packages: 418-549-8763
Hunting and fishing association: 418-272-2224
* For more information on activities to do in summer and winter, visit our website the following tab: https://www.monadressealouer.com/attraits-touristiques-lac-saint-jean/
Property number 222960
An interim classification certificate for the tourist residence category was issued by the Corporation de l’industrie touristique du Québec, providing the client with a reliable portrait of the property to be leased while helping to improve the quality of the accommodation offer .