The package includes
- The taxes
- 1 dinner for 2 (Choice displayed when booking)
- 1 continental breakfast
- Orientation meeting
- Emergency procedure with telephone
- Bottled drinking water
- Outhouse Cookware and bedding Cooker
- Heating stove
- A list of equipment included and to be expected will be sent upon reservation
- Liability insurance 2 million
- Transport to the Igloft
- Personal effects
- Hot water Electricity
- Running water
Indoor and outdoor facilities near the site
While staying at Igloft, the facilities of the Auberge des îles are at your disposal before or after your stay:
- SPA (Auberge des îles)
- Resto Bistro Rang 9, offering lunch and dinner on the terrace with a view! (at your expense)
- On-site snowmobile rental (on reservation)
- Beach and activities (summer-winter)
- Canoe rental, kayak, paddle board (at your expense)
- Canoe and Kayak packages on other islands available on site with Equinox Adventure (at your expense)
- Golf cart (with the purchase of a golf package)
- A few minutes from the beach of the Auberge des îles, private beach
- Minutes from Lac Saint-Jean Golf Club
- 5 minutes from the cycle route of blueberries
- 5 minutes from the picturesque village of Saint-Gédéon
- 30 minutes from the recreation center of Mont Lac-Vert
- 35 minutes from the historic village of Val-Jalbert
- 60 minutes from the wild zoo of Saint-Félicien
- 50% of the cost of the rental is required when booking.
- 50% of the balance of the reservation is payable thirty days before the date of the beginning of the stay.
- 100% of the total cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the date of the beginning of the stay. A breakage and damage deposit of $ 150 will be charged on a credit card upon check-in.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer or credit card.
- The booking period is from January 15th to March 15th.
- To book this unit, contact one of our specialists here
- This platform is suitable both for accommodation on water and ice, also discover the Iloft experience (on the water) right here
Any cancellation must be made by written notice and addressed to the rental agency.
If the notice of cancellation is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the initial deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages. The security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
If cancellation is less than thirty (30) days prior to the date of stay, all amounts collected will be retained by the landlord as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage that will be returned.
Arrival and meeting point before your stay
Auberge des Iles 250 Rang des Iles, Saint-Gedeon, Quebec G0W-2P0.
Link google map du lieu de rencontre : https://goo.gl/maps/3EHp5yM4zPZxELrp8
In the lobby of the Auberge des îles at 1 pm, a member of our team will join you.
Before your stay at Igloft, it is necessary to make an orientation meeting of about 30 minutes on the information relevant to this accommodation.
Length of stay and itinerary
- Two (2) days, one (1) night
- Distance: 1 km from the starting point (Auberge des îles)
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Departure from our Saint-Gédéon base, welcome to the Auberge (13h00)
- Orientation meeting
- Security guidelines
- Departure for the visit of Igloft
- Arrived on the Îgloft to drop off your equipment
- Free activity
- Wake up with the sunrise and have lunch in peace
- Back to our Saint-Gédéon base, welcome to the Auberge (11h00)
* It is free for you to use the facilities of the Auberge des îles, which are at your disposal before or after your stay!
Important equipment to take during your stay
- Warm clothes
- Winter coat
- Snow pants
- Beanie, scarf, mittens
- Winter boots
- Long underwear
- Warm sweater (wool, fleece, polar)
- Flashlight or frontal